[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>40 million Great British Pounds the STATE of liverjust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: ox3.jpg (33KB, 646x420px) Image search: [Google]
ox3.jpg
33KB, 646x420px
>40 million Great British Pounds

the STATE of liverjust
>>
>>78153406
>tfw arsenal fan
>tfw went through threads on the archives from over the past few years and saw myself saying i think ox is our most overrated, arrogant player and he needs to focus
>tfw said he had regressed as a player as far back as 2013
>tfw predicted that he would jump ship

getting £40m was pretty good t b h, but i dont care about the money since we didn't reinvest.
£40m ox out, £40m Draxler in would have been magic though
>>
>>78153451
Ox leaving is addition by subtraction mate.
He's so aggressively shit that he drags any team he plays on down with him.
>>
What does he even do?
>>
>>78153483
>Ox leaving is addition by subtraction mate.

Actually, him leaving genuinely added to the team.
Wenger's been fucking about with the full back position for a long time to accommodate ox into the team. He's definitley not good enough to play CM, and Winger's don't fit the team.

Kola came in at LWB, and Bellerin went back to RWB. Suddenly, our full back roles looked excellent for the first time since maybe the FA Cup Semi final vs Man City (where tbf, it was Ox and Bellerin)
>>
>>78153494
>too much of a mongrel brainlet to play CM
>not enough end product (see zero) to be a winger
>not disciplined enough to be a right back
brilliant question, Bosnia. The answer is "nothing well"
>>
File: 1421091186744.png (61KB, 132x234px) Image search: [Google]
1421091186744.png
61KB, 132x234px
Someone actually paid money for him. Did Klelp look at his stats or is he really that blinded by his love for bbc?
>>
File: IMG_2991.jpg (218KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
218KB, 900x900px
>Liverkek
>>
>>78153451
Wow you're a football genius
>>
>>78153494
>I've been watching him for a long time and not sure what he is good at
based henry
>>
>>78154079
rogars had suarez
>>
>>78154079
Klopp had to deal with Rodgers' mess of a squad for a full season while Rodgers had a top 3 world striker in his squad for a period.
>>
>>78159434
Next year is our year
>>
>>78153451
it was funny seeing people who dont follow Arsenal considering Ox leaving a >loss for the club
and absolutely none of us giving a fuck except for maybe not getting in another body
>>
>>78153533
glad he wont be around to frustrate Alexis
him and welbz are the major reason he gets pissed off most games
>>
>>78166055
I think it is a loss for Arsenal, and it doesn't really mattet what clueless /arse/ fans think. You faggots love it when your team is shite anyway. As the season goes on you'll notice a manlet-sized TMNT-shaped hole in your team. £40m doesn't mean shit when Arsenal don't want to spend the money and nobody wants to join
>>
>>78166287
I understand no one wanting to join or whatever
but your Ox bit is bait
>>
>>78153494
Running n shiet
>>
>>78153494
really good at running past a player or two
and then making the shiettiest attempt at a pass you have ever seen (gives it directly back to the oposing team)
>>
>>78166368
If you take your Arsenal goggles off you'd see he's unironically decent, though he should be probably playing wingback. Conte and Klopp were willing to pay that much, or are they baiting as well?
>>
>>78166580
>>78166368
And when Arsenal get their usual bunch of injuries around Christmas, you need someone who can play various positions. Maybe should have traded for Milner lol
>>
>>78166580
I dont have arse goggles
take your England goggles off
he has a lot of raw skill but there is no saving the rest of his shite game
at this point who knows how many hours I have watched Ox play
this isnt some half assed influenced opinion I have come to, its been built over the years, years mate.
>>
don't usually post on /sp/ but I greatly enjoyed the scouse sewer rats get fucked today
>>
>>78166801
He's been mediocre for England desu. I just think that those 'raw skills' can be developed a lot more if he played regularly. Bearing in mind he's still pretty young, he could have become a very good squad player at Arsenal which is something you guys lack. If you watch him play 15 minutes at the end of every match it doesn't show much about the player he could be. Wenger stunted his growth a little
>>
>>78166368
It's a loss for Arsenal because you offered him a shitloads more money than anyone else and he still rejected you. Even if you're happy he's gone it shows the state of your club that a player would rather go to Liverpool and not win trophies.
>>
File: Jewn Henry.jpg (260KB, 1200x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Jewn Henry.jpg
260KB, 1200x1598px
>angrily whispers about having to spend money on Liverpool

First time in over a literal decade where he hasn't spent big enough on the Red Sox (not even over the luxury tax) and I figured it had something to do with Liverpoop.

Stop ruining everything you dumb Liverpoo shits.
>>
>>78167442
Boston and Liverpool are very similar
>>
>>78167383
Yes I agree
it speaks volumes to the incompetence, stubborness, indifference of the current ownership, managemnet and administration.

but it is also partly to do with the clubs long term strategy being based around FFP creating a bit more parity or even favoring Arsenal, that proved not to be he case.
but im not using that as an excuse. The club is certainly being run into the dirt.
>>
>>78167613
I support Blackburn. You don't know what run into the dirt is m8
>>
couldn't understand why Liverpool bought him.

also think about how he must be feeling, he got blown the fuck out 4-0, joins the team that beat him, then gets blown the fuck out 5-0. He got beat 9-0 over 2 games

JUST
>>
>>78167486
Explain.
>>
>>78167807
dont think he is taking it too bad tbf
he joined them to play regularly in his favored position
he could have joined Chelsea if his goal was to avoid blowouts
besides it was city with 10 men.
That said I dont rate Ox
>>
>>78167852
No.
>>
>>78153494
He can be a decent sub in 4-5 positions.
>>
>>78167852
they're both full of retarded, alcoholic fake micks and white trash subhuman criminals with awful accents that are very proud of their city's sporting accomplishments and the rest of the country thinks they're jokes
>>
>>78168861
surprisingly astute post about Liverpool
>>
File: 1339698685964.jpg (281KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1339698685964.jpg
281KB, 862x1024px
>40mil for Oxshit-Championshiptier
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.