[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the absolute state of the negro felon league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 29

>the absolute state of the negro felon league
>>
>implying anyone cares with nfl anymore
>>
>>78143513
7-1
>>
>>78143466
I mean it is the Chiefs, can you blame people for not watching
>>
Everyone's tired of the cheatriots.
>>
>>78143657
Everyone knows about that though.
>>
>>78143466
expect down ratings throughout this season. that super bowl was just too much for some people. it was like someone hitting you over the back of the head with a baseball bat right before you're about to cum.
>>
>>78143466
Thursday night football was a mistake.
>>
>the NFL is f-finished
>>
>>78143466
>negro felon league
kek'd
>>
>>78150138
>bloated ad sales and tv contracts from 5 years ago somehow mean people still love watching the stale product now
>>
it's been on the down for a while now, you can even feel a drastic decline here on the board
>>
>>78143466
Pats bandwagon is emptier than their stadium desu
>>
imo the problem is they don't let players play the game anymore, there's too many bullshit flags and punishments if you even look at somebody the wrong way. I don't feel like I'm really going to miss anything if I don't watch a big match because any big play other than a TD will get reversed so I might as well just check the score and watch the highlights after.
>>
>>78150372
even TDs get reversed because of the monumentally retarded rules and clueless refs. Moments that used to be clear catches now take 15 minutes to review and are found to have "not enough evidence" because the foot was down for only .014 seconds instead of .14 or something insane like that. It's been like this for a decade or more now, and it is finally starting to wear down even the most diehard fans.
>>
>>78143466
>Texas
>Florida
>>
>>78150372
>>78143720
lmao look at these uncle toms
>>
>>78150138
I'm amazed that the NHL is so close to the NBA, I thought hockey was a fringe sport. Also why isn't there PGA golf?
>>
>>78150491
are you sure you know what that term means?
>>
The Pats have never been a particularly huge ratings draw despite what you might think. Their fans are usually much younger and more likely to stream games, and they don't seem to pull a lot of "Hate" viewers either.

The Cowboys completely crush the Pats at attracting viewers. The Packers seem to do better as well.
>>
is racism a possible answer?
>>
>>78150909
patriots are top 3 in NFL ratings
>>
>>78150909
Is it damage control?
We talk about the first game of long awaited NFL, starring reigning World Champs, not about baseball game #1347
>>
>>78150138
>CFL not even on par with MLS

JUST
>>
>>78143466
its probably because the texas and florida fans couldn't watch the games. and all the other fans that from places the hurricanes destroyed.
>>
>>78151156
Is NFL that huge in Haïti and Saint-Martin?
>>
>>78150138
All it takes is for advertisers to realize people don't want to watch commercials for 3 hours in a row, and it will all crumble down
>>
>>78151020
Last year the Pats couldn't shake the ratings malaise that the league as a whole experienced. The Cowboys were the only team that seemed to be immune to it and broke multiple ratings records last year.
>>
>>78150909

There's a reason that NYG-DAL has become as regular on the first Sunday night as Detroit playing on Thanksgiving. As a Giants fan I hate it, but I get it.
>>
>>78150491
What
>>
>>78151204
probably not there but if houston and miami weren't watching, that alone would make a huge dip in viewers.
>>
>>78150909
>Patriots dont draw
That was true in the early to mid 2000s, thats not the case now though
>>
>>78150616
Die hard fans pay more so it makes up for the lack of casuals
>>
>>78151565
They cant even fill their stadium you dumb avocado
>>
>>78143466

>Start a game at "8:30pm"
>Gameplay actually begins around 8:45
>On a weeknight
>WHY WONT ANYONE WATCH OUR FOUR HOUR GAME!?!?!?!
>>
>>78151270
The Cowboys were a trainwreck in 2015 and completely turned it around last year of course their ratings jumped up despite everyone else going down
>>
People are getting sick of the relentless liberal media drumbeat and being told they're Nazis for voting for Drumpf, shit like Bob Costas and all the focus on the kneeling players just makes everyone tune out.
>>
AFC football is fucking boring. The same exact teams make the playoffs year after year.
>>
>>78151623
teams don't give 2 shits about filling their stadiums up because they share the majority of their ticket revenue
>>
>>78151020
Patriots had like 2 SNF games last year
boyz had like 7

every boyz SNF is top 10 in ratings
>>
File: 1500151569480.png (2MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
1500151569480.png
2MB, 1920x834px
>>78151690
>>
>>78151690
>he still believes this
Roger, posting on an anonymous imageboard isn't going to help damage control efforts.
>>
>>78150138
>Be American sports league
>Show ass every 10 seconds
>Make more money than enjoyable euro leagues with no breaks because Amerifats don't complain
>>
>>78150491
Uncle Tom is what blacks call other blacks when they don't buy into the hivemind
>>
File: 27b.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
27b.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
The NFL ratings decline is a meme. The election was the reason for the drop last year. NFL Ratings bounced right back to normal after in ended.

The opener did poorly because there are millions of people in Texas and Florida that couldn't watch the game.
>>
>>78150138
>more revenue means a better product
amerijew, if you show an ad every two seconds, ofcourse you make more money. sweetie.
>>
When teams start going up for sale I'll believe the NFL decline meme - particularly if someone like Dan Snyder puts their team on the market.
Before we see a team or two up for sale, any "decline" talk is posturing from parties with a stake of some sort, particularly soccer people trying to gain market share.
>>
>>78153485
>ignore all trends and data indicating something
>wait until it is dreadfully obvious and too late to recoup losses to believe in it
this is good business practice, anon, glad we had an expert around to disperse such knowledge.
>>
how long have they been doing the thursday meme for the opening game?
>>
What happenend in 2009?
>>
>>78153875

I fucked your mom
>>
there is soo many shit going on these days that i personally barely knew it was about to start, it was not in my mind
>>
football is so fucking stupid. who gives a fuck about? only mouth breathing retards
>>
>>78150138
lol the PL earns triple that now
>>
File: 1030578.gif (830KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1030578.gif
830KB, 480x360px
I bet since that one CTE guarantee report from a while back moms aren't letting their kids sign up for or watch football anymore.
>>
>>78152053
>Show ass every 10 seconds
God bless America
>>
Soccer is gaining momentum in the US.
You sons will be playing soccer, black man.
>>
>>78143466
What is their excuse now? Hurricanes? Isn't football on three or four days of the week? I don't know how they could claim the Presidential debate every week or two hurt ratings.
>>
>>78154126
>even more pacy negros
After black americans kill Fußball which sport will you gentleman migrate too?
>>
>>78143466
>b-but Kaepernick was the pwoblem
That league is filled with conservaturd dickheads. Many of the owners donated to the Trump campaign. Fuck that piece of shit league.
>>
>>78150909
>more likely to stream games

It's 2017, how can they not count streamers in ratings? Aren't games also streamed on TV apps, so they have to have a subscription? I know Amazon has some viewing rights. I liked that pic of the guy recording his phone streaming a game with a camera with it hooked up to the TV.
>>
>>78151690
>>78151909
>>78151961
I'm surprised Liberals love supporting millionaires running and throwing a ball. Ironically they think they work for those millions while CEOs don't.
>>
>>78152122
>The election was the reason for the drop last year.

Debates were maybe once a week, football is on three or four times a week.
>>
>>78154311
I'm not surprised that a cuckservative thinks everything is a liberal conspiracy and doesn't understand capitalism
>>
>>78154126
>>78154214
Pretty sure Orange County, CA invented soccer.
>>
Too many commercial breaks and constant stopping between plays.
>>
>>78154370
What conspiracy, retard? Liberals only care about football because some black is protesting and now it's another reason to complain about racism because no team wants to sign him.
>>
>>78150138
>80% ads
W-Woah who would have thought
>>
>>78154311
>>78154370
The decline in ratings has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that the NFL puts out an inferior product.

The telecast is downright unwatchable with commercials every couple of minutes and every play offset by five minutes of the refs conferring making a normal regular season game the game take nearly four hours.
The NFL is trying to make the game friendlier for fantasy players by outlawing defense.
The NFL's ruleset is completely ambiguous to the point where no one ever knows what the fuck a catch is anymore.

On top of that, the NFL goes out of its way to be a year-round product, which of course, makes people get a little tired of football. When there was no talk about football through winter, spring and summer, when it finally came around, you'd get excited.

And finally, football couldn't keep growing forever. Eventually, it had to find its ceiling.
>>
>>78143466
does this include streamers?
>>
>>78154604
>The telecast is downright unwatchable with commercials every couple of minutes and every play offset by five minutes of the refs conferring making a normal regular season game the game take nearly four hours.

Why did it take so long though? Hasn't that been happening for decades? What fags actually enjoy half time shows? Isn't the Super Bowl now a pop concert with a game before and after?
>>
>>78149990
Atl native and falcons fan here, I'll be supporting my birds tomorrow but I see and feel your point
>>
>>78154671
No, if you watch a telecast from even ten years ago, it's very different and feels faster-paced.

Watching the refs chat about a potential holding on a meaningless 3 yard run from the 45-yard line, or watching them agonize over whether something was a bobble or a football move is nigh-intolerable.

Even though the telecasts started getting longer and longer there was always a threshold at which point it became intolerable.

The natural length of a pro football game is three hours. 1pm to 4pm. If it goes to 4:05...ok. If it goes to 4:10...come on guys, finish up. If it goes to 4:15...fuck, I want to watch the 4pm game....wait! NO, don't fucking switch now! The game was tied at the two minute warning, why the FUCK did you switch away?!
>>
>>78154925
>what is redzone?
>>
I think some of it has to do with soccer getting more popular as well. My local MLS team has every game on over-the-air TV and the Premier League will have a game or two on over-the air TV every weekend. I don't remember that happening 10 years ago.
>>
>>78154956
It's something that the average viewer does not have.

It's something that plebs who only like touchdowns and fantasyfags watch.
>>
>>78153875
fantasy football started blowing up
>>
>>78154311,
If all that flag waving and salutes to >our brave servicemen and flyovers is what liberal usa looks like i shudder to think what a proper right wing america would look
>>
>>78143466
>Blacks make up majority of league
>viewers diminish

Geee I wonder why.
>>
File: alt-left tranny.jpg (98KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left tranny.jpg
98KB, 636x960px
>>78143466
The NFL did research into this and the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

I bet Goodell hates niggers and leftists so much right now
>>
>>78155406
>The NFL did research into this and the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

link your source
>>
>>78155436
Have your spoon feed little bitch boy

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/survey-national-anthem-protests-top-reason-for-nfl-ratings-drop/
>>
I watched the box scores on nfl com the whole game, same thing right?
>>
>>78155406
That would just prove how little people cared about the sport if they let a silly thing like that turn them off the game
>>
File: 1496354661624.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496354661624.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>>78155484
>the response was overwhelmingly because football fans being sick of the flag protest

>Of those that watched fewer games, 26 percent cited the national anthem protests as the reason they watched less, while 24 percent cited either the NFL’s off-field problems with domestic violence or its issues with the pace of TV broadcasts.

hmm?
>>
>>78155484
Did you even read that article?

Of the survey group, 12% said they watched less football.
Of those who watched less 26% said it was the anthem thing, 24% cited the domestic violence problem or the shitty broadcast.

So first of all, it was a JD Power survey, not the NFL "doing research" (whatever the fuck that means) and "overwhelming" actually translates to a quarter of a tenth of the football viewing public.
>>
>>78155576
people are tired of niggers being nigs

the protests and like this nu-male just proved >>78155601 niggers beating their wives
>>
File: alt-left thing.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
alt-left thing.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>78155652
Keep being in denial cuck boy

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-dropoff-protests-colin-kaepernick-49ers-boycott-fans-espn-cbs-nbc-fox/23puzjzpkl1v15rv3sixi112m
>>
>>78155723
so you didn't read the article before posting it?
>>
Why do modern niggers fuck up EVERYTHING they touch?
>>
>>78143466
It's too bad, it was a cool game: high scoring, big plays, constant fuck-ups nipping at both team's progress.
>>
>>78155900
Lack of fathers. Low IQ. Coddling from liberals. Victim culture. Welfare.
>>
>>78150616
Rich white men vs poor black boys. Also support varies dramatically by region
>>
>>78155723
what is that, a giant oompa loompa?
>>
>biggest super bowl story in years with falcucks choking
>so hyped to see this rematch!
>lol fuck that lets put the chiefs instead xD
What did you expect?
>>
>>78155991
The NFC South isn't playing the AFC East. There is no rematch.
>>
>>78143720
This. Everyone is ignoring the answer

The chiefs are easily the most uninteresting and forgettable team in the nationwide handegg league
>>
>>78156054
Except for the league was way down last year so being down from that is a problem.
>>
>>78156134
Good. It's time for this sport to go. Until they fix the refball and constant commercials I dont give a single fuck about this sport
>>
it is a shitty dumb sport that is more enjoyable when amateurs play it
>>
>>78143720
>t. boot licker
>>
>>78154604
>The decline in ratings has nothing to do with politics

>this is what cuckolds actually believe
>>
i personally won't be watching this league while kaepernick is still taking snaps
>>
>>78159538
this. until Kap has a starting position im done with this white supremacist football league.
>>
>>78150138
>b-baseball is dying!
>>
Ratings death is from fantasy being mainstream. No one wants to watch a single game for four hours when your fantasy team consists of ten different teams. You're gonna watch the red zone channel.
>>
The NFL feels corporate and sterile, which is the opposite of how sports should make you feel. They have a huge image problem, compare how the NBA feels vs the NFL. Fun and hip vs stodgy and uptight.
>>
No one cares about the Chiefs. Everyone thought this would be a blow out. Should have made it Falcons vs. Pats
>>
>>78155660
Why are you so abusive is what escapes me, And further, if you are willing to stop the game you supposedly love to watch because some guy took to the knee while the anthem was being played shows that:
a- you didnt really care about the game that much in the first place
b- that you detest the reasons for the protest person (kaepernick in this case) stated
If black people signalling that they think that the country is institutionally fucking them triggers you so much that you cant even look at 4hrs of entertaining sports specatcle because of something that lasts less than 2 minutes, it really shows how much you believe that black people deserve being fucked over by the system , and, conversly, you are proving his point
>>
File: Black crime map.png (1MB, 1497x800px) Image search: [Google]
Black crime map.png
1MB, 1497x800px
>>78166471
>Serbia being a cuck
This isn't reddit
>>
Probably because two massive hurricanes are keeping people from watching football
>>
>>78166629
Instead of ad hominem-ing me, I would have appreciated if you tried to respond to my argument
>>
>The NFL will die in your lifetime
>The NBA will take its place

Feels good
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (34KB, 362x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2403.jpg
34KB, 362x377px
The narrative is lost
>>
>>78156011
Except.. they are, faggot.
>>
File: 1-9[1].jpg (193KB, 728x510px) Image search: [Google]
1-9[1].jpg
193KB, 728x510px
>>78166748
>you didnt really care about the game that much in the first place
I still watch it. The average person isn't as hardcore as people on 4chan and they are tired of the media talking about it. They don't watch football to hear politics and now all NFL covered revolves are this thing

>b - that you detest the reasons for the protest person
Again I detest all the talk about the protest though I do think Kaepernick is a retarded piece of shit. He has adopted by white people who gave him everything and he turned his back on his family. He got brainwashed by a Muslim girl and started doing stupid shit. Not just the protest but the shit he has been saying on social media, basically racism against white people.

If black people signalling that they think that the country is institutionally fucking them triggers you so much that you cant even look at 4hrs of entertaining sports specatcle because of something that lasts less than 2 minutes, it really shows how much you believe that black people deserve being fucked over by the system , and, conversly, you are proving his point
Again I still watch. The average person is just tired of the media talking about politics. The flag protesters have become millionaires because of the NFL and the USA and they are fucking the NFL in ratings by doing this. ESPN is also TANKING because of all their political talk and I fucking love it. Keep your SJW shit out my sports.
>>
>>78167114
*and now all NFL coverage revolves around politics
>>
>>78166947
you mad
>>
>>78154490

This. Libs could care less about the sport. Thanks to MSM faggotry, identity politics have rooted itself deeper into it than ever and dumb cucks started sticking their big Jew noses into it. It was never all that political till the media got deeper involved in players' and them crying about racism because teams won't pick them up. Management wants results, not media whores.
>>
the hurricane shit is probably a big factor, twc had like 3 million people watching it during the game when it normally gets like 100k
>>
>>78150616
There are very few casual hockey fans. Hockey fans tend to not only be very passionate about it, but also have a lot of disposable income.
>>
>>78167202
Holy shit fuck off newfags

>>>/pol/

Also

>Chiefs aren't a big draw
>Streaming numbers aren't taken into account
>doubt gamepass viewers are taken into account
>>
>>78167161
lol
>>
>>78154018
That was made unironically a year ago.
>>
>>78167114

out of thousands of points commentators make during the tv broadcast you bitch about 5 minutes tops they spend about mentioning how someone made a protest? its a talking point, of course they are going to mention it, are your feeling so easily triggered that it spoils the whole event for you?

>The flag protesters have become millionaires because of the NFL and the USA and they are fucking the NFL in ratings by doing this

Are you honstly thinking that they do it just to spite the NFL?
>>
>>78143466
>forgetting to mention the league has never "opened" on a thursday before.
Of course it's low ratings. Nothing to compare it to dick face.
>>
>>78167314

You can't tell me that these cry baby players are not hurting its viewership. It was down all last season too.
>>
>>78167361
Surely Americans aren't that low test that some nigger taking a knee would put someone off watching a sport they like?
>>
>>78150138
based americash sports
>>
>>78150616
>He fell for the NBA is popular meme

The top players are more famous than any other American sport, but after that nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>78167424

Believe it or not, yeah. Amerifats actually take respect to our country seriously. But you wouldn't know. You cucks like getting bombed for tolerance and cultural enrichment. It's part and parcel, as the mayor of Londonstan claims.
>>
>>78167511
>Nation built on freedom and small government
>Arguably most obsessive state worship in the west
>>
>>78167424
Its seen as disrespectful. The reason these players are able to play what amounts to a child's game for millions of dollars is because of the sacrifices of the military to secure the country, and of the officers and first responders who secure the communities, allowing for the comfort and prosperity that makes the game so lucrative.

I dont personally give a shit, but I do understand why some people do.
>>
>>78150616
That's because you watched too much ESPN.

>ESPN signs horrific contracts with the NBA (literally billions of dollars)
>Subscribers being lost in other-worldly fashion, no one is paying extra for any of you exclusive stuff because its all shit anyways
>push agendas and insult the general sporting fanbase
>don't have that much by way of exclusive rights to baseball or football, and we never gave a shit about Hockey so we don't have any good writers or commentators hired to talk about the sport (fucking Barry Melrose is their entire Hockey commentary basically)

>oh fuck, let's just shill the ever loving fuck out of the NBA because it's our only way of making back our profit

Just in case you were wondering why their coverage is about 85% basketball, there's your answer.
>>
>>78167539
this. they seem like any commie state they cold warred with at times, just with better furniture and paint. and capitalism insted of socialism
>>
>>78167424
America is absurdly nationalistic.
You don't think all that talk about Americans being in love with themselves is just a meme do you?

We rival North Korea in terms of being up our ass about ourselves. Although at least we have the right to be.
>>
>>78150138
how long till based-ball surpasses negro felon league?
>>
>>78167608
If by will Baseball increase to overcome them, then never. Unless baseball does something radical to change its pace of play issue. Otherwise it'll probably just hover around that 8-9B mark for another decade or so.

The real question is if the NFL ever actually declines in revenue. Then they might.
>>
File: 1518247_1280x720.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1518247_1280x720.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>these retarded ape low iq niggers are the reason for lower ratings

Kek niggers ruin everything
>>
File: 12ty.jpg (137KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
12ty.jpg
137KB, 922x1024px
>>78167548
/thread

Eurofags stop playing devil's advocate. This isn't even your fucking sport anyway. Why do you guys even care? (Serious question)
>>
>>78167681
Look at those dumb fucks with thier fists in the air acting like they are starting some sort of new revolution or doing the world justice. The fact is they either have no idea why they are doing what they are doing, they are doing it just to piss people off or both. Niggers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>78167680
It'd be hard for them to lose revenue. Football is almost designed around commercial breaks.
>>
File: BPAQgQkCAAA2VzZ.jpg (116KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
BPAQgQkCAAA2VzZ.jpg
116KB, 800x748px
>Commercials have made games unbearably long
>Refs are consistently inconsistent
>Concussion problem will lead to talent dilution

Stop using Kaepernick as a scapegoat for a failing league
>>
>>78167681
The media has to stop giving this shit attention but they wont because it fits their agenda. I remember when all ESPN posted was sports but since at least 2014 they've been getting worse and worse with the SJW leftist bullshit.
>>
>>78167766
>Football is almost designed around commercial breaks.
Of which Roger Goodell has said publicly that they'll be addressing. Specifically, they'll try to reduce the amount of them.

Which may work in their favor if the game is more streamlined and condensed, they might be able to attract fans with more enthusiasm. Essentially, a radical pace-of-play issue they could tackle, something the MLB fucking refuses to do.
>>
>>78167740
Exactly. That picture of those subhumans>>78167681 doesn't even make me mad, it just makes me laugh. Look at how "serious" they look " YA NIGGA LOOK HOW POLITICAL WE BE, BLACK MAN BE STRONG AND PROUD NIGGA"
>>
>>78167785
>The media has to stop giving this shit attention but they wont because it fits their agenda.
Less about the agenda anymore as it is about the ratings. They have other ways to push agendas and racial/political talk.

These protests however are instant ratings grabs, and the media ain't gonna pass up a chance on them.

Same thing with early election Trump. There wasn't any agenda pushing by the big media, but they recognized how easily he would get them ratings so they aired him happily.
>>
>>78167777
It's this fucking simple you jackasses nobody will sit through a 4 HOUR GAME with 11 minutes of playing time. I'm sick of being bombarded with commercials every 15 seconds.
>>
>>78167792
Yeah... At least the NFL tries to fix its problems. MLB just likes to make theirs worse.
>>
>>78167792
If any reduction of advertising time doesnt result in a proportional rise in advertising revenue (via the spots being sold for more) and the bottom line is affected, they'll go right back to how it is really quick.
>>
>>78167810
>Look at how "serious" they look
isn't it equally laughable how serious you get on the internet about it? like why does anyone even care?
>>
>>78167777
>ratings never droll significantly
>kaepernick does stupid niggers shot
>other niggers join him
>all of a sudden ratings drop significantly

Fuck off, nigger loving cuck.
>>
>>78167861
>how serious you get
>anon says he laughs at it

You're not very like bright like are you?
>>
>>78167848
One solution would be sponsor logos on their jerseys like they do in soccer. It'll look stupid but that's one way it could be done.
>>
>>78167885
You bitch about it the whole thread. Its obvious that youre taking it seriously
>>
>>78167848
Of course, but they're at least willing to take the risk it seems. Meanwhile, MLB continues to bubble itself and pretend as if it doesn't have a pace-of-play problems.

Why they are so unwilling to put in a pitch clock is still a mystery to me. Well not really because it just comes down to the MLBPA being so damn strong.
>>
>>78167912
>the whole thread
>this is my third post

How many retards are ITT?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>Watching a predominantly black sport while being racist
>>
>>78167714
Because we are curious that you get triggered by Kaepernik antics, and by the fact you play your hymn at each one of your games in the first place
>>
>>78167935
He's too busy getting black dick in his ass and whining about Amerifats in a thread about an Amerifat sport.
>>
>>78167935
>How many retards are ITT?

A lot apparently, the whole thread sounds like you
>>
Why don't you cuckservative babbies go to your safespace? I see a whole lot of crying about nothing in here and it is embarrassing.
>>
>>78167539
t. Ahmed
>>
>>78167985
>WAHH WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE SUCKING UP TO NIGGERS LIKE ME!
>>
>>78168018
uh
>>
>>78167914
I think the problem with MLB pace of play is that with the exception of a pitch count, its really difficult to implement rules that don't incentivize faking injuries to eat up clock. The biggest thing that slows the game down now is pitching changes, and the trend of now going through 2-4 relievers a game for each team.

You cant put a limit on that as you would then be forcing injured players to potentially keep playing. And then if you allow for injury exceptions then you incentivize faking injuries. And if you then impose a penalty (say an injury pitching change means that pitcher isn't allowed to pitch for the next 2-3 days for example) then you incentivize a constant roster turnover as managers send and recall players to Triple A to cover the gap, and managers will just try to plan their changes around that.

Even if you put a cap on how long teams have to make that change, you're still only shaving around 3-10 minutes from the gametime...which isn't much considering the possible disadvantages (pitchers getting hurt because they're not properly warmed up for example).

But a pitch clock would be nice.
>>
>>78168030
Haha. Dude, no, just no.
>>78168038
>me in charge of reading it through
>>
>>78168030
>>78167970
Why so fixated on blacks and their dicks, anon?
>>
>>78168054
Exactly what is your point on this whole situation then? What is your argument?
>>
>>78167992
shut up faggot
>>
>>78168082
wahhh wahhhh did a kneeling man actually make you this mad?
>>
>>78168062
What does " SUCKING UP TO NIGGERS" have to do with their dicks? Have you never heard that expression before?
>>
>>78168094
No, but the networks talking about it all the time like it matters whatsoever is pretty annoying
>>
>>78168043
>The biggest thing that slows the game down now is pitching changes, and the trend of now going through 2-4 relievers a game for each team.

Truthfully, the biggest pace problem is the actually pitching. The amount of pitchers that take so much fucking time between every pitch is what's the problem. 90% of the pitchers are slow as hell, and all the pacing problems starts with them.

The pitch clock in the minor leagues literally proves this, those games don't last more than 3 hours at the absolute most, and even then I think they're averaging around 2:47 to 2:50 or so, which is really fucking good for baseball.

What you say about pitcher changes is also true, but it starts with the actual pitching problems first.
>>
>>78168112
what networks? Outside of ESPN, which nobody watches, it isn't a big topic at all. The only place it has traction is social media.
>>
>>78167967
>why you play your hymn before every game

See
>>78167548

Its a show of respect and a reminder of a) why its even possible that 60k people are in such a place of comfort and leisure that they can spend 4 hours watching a sports event is because of other peoples sacrifices for the country and b) a reminder that not only does the game/sport bring together people of all backgrounds, economic classes, and beliefs, but that the fact that we are as much as anything, Americans, also is meant to do that.
>>
>>78168129
I guess that's why NBC had a close up of Marcus Peters on the KC sidelines on Thursday and Al Michaels reassured everyone that he was the only player sitting. KYS you dumb liberal cunt
>>
>>78168077
That the claim that the ratings are dropping is doubtful since a good chunk of people at the moment have bigger problems, in terms of their homes being flooded by the storms, and that the opening game was on a thursday and you cant compare audiences to sunday games.

To say that the viewership is declining because some people were 'disrespecting' the flag and the nation by protesting silently at the begining of the game is ludicrous. I claim that those people dont even care about the game at all, but that they do care about politics and for some reason are afraid/concerned/triggered by the fact that some black dude tries to better his and his groups lot in life.
>>
>>78168141
>Its a show of respect and a reminder of a) why its even possible that 60k people are in such a place of comfort and leisure that they can spend 4 hours watching a sports event is because of other peoples sacrifices for the country and b) a reminder that not only does the game/sport bring together people of all backgrounds, economic classes, and beliefs, but that the fact that we are as much as anything, Americans, also is meant to do that.
so it doesn't bother you that Americans still need to struggle for equality despite all your pretty words? Instead you get mad that "niggers" exercise their basic rights as citizens and want to better the country?
>>
>>78168172
so 15 seconds of pregame is enough to set you off in a rage. Honestly you little snowflakes are incredibly pathetic.
>>
>>78168141
Don't even bother arguing with faggot foreigners, they don't understand patriotism, especially a country like France where they let niggers and sand niggers rape thier country with a smile.
>>
>>78168206
You probably legitimately think Colin Kaepernick is a good quarterback
>>
>>78168241
um no he's awful. This isn't even part of the conversation...
>>
>>78168043
>The biggest thing that slows the game down now is pitching changes, and the trend of now going through 2-4 relievers a game for each team.

I like the concept of a deep bullpen (which funny enough, is a rather new concept) since it makes roster building more interesting and the sport more challenging, so I think the fixes Manfred should be looking for instead of limiting pitching changes are:

>No mound visit from the manager. He signals from the dugout when he wants to change pitchers.

>No cut to commercial break.

>No warm up pitches on the mound. Said reliever has already been warming up for 20 minutes. I know they have to "get used to the mound" or whatever, but we'll just include that as an additional risk that comes with changing pitchers mid-inning.

Other tweaks. Pitch clock. So called "traditionalists" hate this idea, but pitchers in baseball's golden age didn't take 25 seconds to throw the ball. They got on with it.

Batters need to stay in the box. Same as above. Watch an old game on youtube. Batters stayed in the box and didn't fidget around like they do now.

3 "timeouts" per game for the catcher to visit the mound. No need for Yadi and the like to visit the fuckin' mound 6 times an inning. You need to get on the same page with your pitchers pre-game.

The tweaks are so retardedly easy to get baseball back to its historical 2ish hour game times (minus commercials). Hope Manfred and MLB brass aren't cocky. Baseball is killing it on regional television, attendance is great, yada, yada, yada, but they need to be pro-active to address a few flaws that can make the sport tough to watch for newer fans.
>>
File: 1503033667486.jpg (104KB, 802x556px) Image search: [Google]
1503033667486.jpg
104KB, 802x556px
>>78168190

I was just answering the Frenchman's question on why we play the anthem.

Also I already said somewhere else in the thread I didn't care what people choose to do during the anthem. It doesnt bother me one bit.

This isn't /pol/ so I'll avoid the 'what legal rights do I have that POC don't have?' rebuttal

Also you shouldn't say the 'n' word. What are you, racist?
>>
>TFW the /nfl/+/mlb/ era is ending and the glorious /nba/+/box/ era is beginning

NBA Summer League just put huge ratings and May/Mac broke the PPV record. Truly an incredible time. The inevitable 2021 NFL lockout should complete the takeover.
>>
>>78168266
>and May/Mac broke the PPV record
That was not boxing
>>
>>78168247
Then what is the conversation? Let's bring shitty politics into literally everything now? Congratulations, that's how Donald Trump happened
>>
>>78168190
>struggle for equality

We already have equality you stupid liberal fuckhead. We all have the same rights. We are all alowed to work and make a living, we are all allowed to drink the same water, we are all allowed to raise a family.

The thing is that THE SAME RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE and a lot of niggers think that the rules don't apply to them. So these niggers go out and commit crimes, try to fight cops and get killed. Then you have these niggers in the nfl who would be in the same situation as the dead niggers if they weren't in the NFL making MILLIONS of dollars showing solidarity with these dead niggers.
>>
File: drake.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>78168266
>boxing is on the rise
>>
>>78168277
Politics has been a part of the NFL since the first time they took money from the armed forces to perform pregame flag/anthem/flyover ceremonies. Why do politics only now bother you?
>>
>>78168266
apehoop fans will forever amaze me at how legitimately retarded they are

>Summer fucking League
>"""huge""" ratings
Not a single game draw even above a 1 regionally, but I guess relative to how "summer" league game ratings usually are they were "huge"
Keep feeding that literal pot of shit espn feeds you

And boxing is fucking dead.
The only fucking reason the recent fight got attention is because it was the two biggest promoters in the world of varying crafts. There's that other big fight that was suppose to be happening soon, and l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y nobody gives a fuck about it.
>>
>>78168297
Golovkin v Canelo is going to be huge
>>
File: age.png (62KB, 650x623px) Image search: [Google]
age.png
62KB, 650x623px
>>78168266
>Boxing

We're headed towards the /nba/ + /mls/ era
>>
>>78168302
Thats not really a politics issue. Thats more of a business/economics/ethics issue. And I wasnt jazzed about that either because the military doesnt have 'money' of its own; thats taxpayer funded.
>>
>>78168321
If you're a hardcore boxing fan sure.

That's every 1 out of 1,000,000 nowadays.
>>
>>78168180
The NFL rating have never dropped significantly, then all of a sudden, they drop significantly after kaepernick does nigger shit. This was last year before the natural disasters. Put 2 and 2 together.
>>
File: 1344355546376.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1344355546376.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>watches a 90% black sport
>complains about blacks

cucks ITT
>>
>>78168319
>There's that other big fight that was supposed to be happening soon, and l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y nobody gives a fuck about it.
How mad are you going to be when GGG vs Canelo hits 1.5 mil buys?
>>
>>78168338
Well that's fair enough, people's sensibilities shift all the time. It didn't help that there werent that many rivalries and that Mayweather was dodging Pacquaio until the other got too old to box

>>78168344
I have and it equalled that more people are watching soccer and hockey and that white people whose 4hr experience is soured by 20seconds of pregame 'controversy' didnt even give a shit about the game in the first place
>>
>>78168380
Ya, it's almost like people criticize the entertainment they watch. Wow, you sure are smart for pointing that out.
>>
>>78168344
Let's just ignore how awful the on field display has gotten league wide, how awful the commissioner has handled several incidents, and how bad the CTE discussion is for the league.
>>
>>78168387
>How mad are you going to be when GGG vs Canelo hits 1.5 mil buys?
that supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>78168399
>I have and it equalled that more people are watching soccer and hockey and that white people whose 4hr experience is soured by 20seconds of pregame 'controversy' didnt even give a shit about the game in the first place

What does this even mean?
>>
>>78168400
>choose to watch entertainment you won't like by default because you need a safe space with no rugged sweaty glistening black men
>complains
>>
>>78168329
Boxing is the fourth youngest on that chart which is actually pretty damn solid. MLELS will always be irrelevant because people know it isn't even close to being the highest level of soccer competition on earth. If I'm going to watch soccer, I want to watch the best players, not bums who couldn't make European teams.
>>
>>78168128
>Truthfully, the biggest pace problem is the actually pitching.

Yep. Check this game out. 1:43 game time with the breaks edited out. Smoltz takes about 8-14 seconds between pitches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IElL-DZxwY
>>
>>78168329
wtf? why are sports watchers so old?

is this board full of fucking 50 year olds?
>>
>>78168329
Why don't kids like sports anymore
>>
>>78168428
That the person who stops watching NFL because of Kaepernick never really cared about the sport that much and was a casual and by extension him quitting is not hurting the NFL as a thing financially because he didnt spend that much on it in the first place
>>
>>78168412
Let's also ignore all of the people who said they are going to stop watching the nfl on social meadia, fan forums and blogs after kapernicks bullshit. Face it dude, it posted people off and they stopped watching. My dad stopped watching and so did a couple of my friends. I told myself I wouldn't watch 4 packer games and I stuck by my word.
>>
>>78168455
there's just a shitload of old people in the 45-70 range right now
>>
>>78168475
So basically a whole lot of projecting because you don't like the nfl and never have.
>>
>>78168494
I like NFL
>>
>>78168478
>Let's also ignore all of the people who said they are going to stop watching the nfl on social meadia, fan forums and blogs after kapernicks bullshit
You mean people who didn't watch the league anyway somehow dropped the ratings?
>>
>>78168494
Or do you mean those people are projecting and dont like the NFL? Yes, that was my point.
>>
The NAACP boycott is working well then
>>
>>78168455
These leagues have been around for decades so there's a lot of longtime fans. /sp/ is most likely 18-25.
>>
>>78168455

I honestly don't know how they figure these ratings, especially with the recent phenomenon of more 20-30 years still living at home more than ever before due to the 08 crisis.

That's the reason why I think we've seen a rise in the age of sports fans viewers. If a 25 year old, his friends, along with his dad are watching a game on the same television, the data will log it per the owner of the house who pays the cable bill.

MLS fans skewing younger can be explained that most illegal immigrants are younger.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2016/04/20/the-nations-latino-population-is-defined-by-its-youth/

Black people also tend to head households at younger ages, thus the NBA's "low age."
>>
>>78168508
I guess so, dude. I'll agree with you. Every reason you said is right and for some reason it just happened to all came crashing down last season. CTE and incidents, bro. I'm a believer.
>>
>>78143466
>watching a bunch of ungrateful ghetto niggers running around acting like a bunch of spoiled children

Nope.

Quit watching Negro Felon League when they stopped giving a shit about the character of their players.

Fuck them.
>>
>>78168585
No you're right, it's because a bunch of whities got so triggered by a single black backup QB that they stopped watching the league entirely. It is more believable, you've convinced me.
>>
>>78168515
No, you are projecting. This argument is going nowhere so once again I'll lay out mine simply and leave it at that. Americans are VERY patriotic and nationalistic, some entitled piece of shit who makes millions of dollars playing a game shits on the flag. People in America got passed off and some stopped watching.
>>
>>78168608
Good, I'm glad I did. Cheers, mate :^)
>>
>>78168625
Be that as it may, it's still a stupid reason to stop watching something you enjoy, I don't care how patriotic you are. Doesn't all the flag waving and salute to the troops trump that little insignificant moment of a couple of guys speaking their minds/making their stand?
>>
>>78168625
>an actual flag worshipping autist posts on /sp/
lol this is gold
>>
>>78168608
>triggered by a single black
>single black

Nope.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/11/29/racial-profiling-nfl/3779489/
>Of 687 NFL player arrests since January 2000, Askew's was one of 294 that came in a traffic stop, according to a USA TODAY Sports investigation. In a league in which 66% of the players are black and 31% are white, black players were arrested nearly 10 times as often as white players (260 to 28), accounting for 88% of those NFL traffic-stop arrests.

The NFL hires nigger cancer, and people started figuring that out when Michael Vick got busted for being a piece of shit low life dog fighting faggot.
>>
>>78168681
>couple of guys speaking their minds
Nope. Not when niggers can shit talk the U.S. but whites get demonized for shittalking nigger and Jew scum.

Fuck them.
>>
>>78168719
>kneeling = talking shit
wew lad
>>
>>78168736
>not understanding context
Our civil war is coming, and it'll probably make yours look like a joke.
>>
>>78168681
Alot of people hold patriotism higher on the importance list then sport games. Alot of people love the country that feeds them, gives them a job to make a living, gives them a woman to produce a family then sports games. Go figure.
>>
>>78168606
>Quit watching Negro Felon League when they stopped giving a shit about the character of their players.

Onto LaVar Ball and the NBA!

Seriously, though, why does it seem like the NFL and NBA are more known for off-field drama shit than the actual on-field play these days?

I actually read an article that praised the NBA for how it turned the league into a "compelling" reality show.
>>
>>78168625
Not caring about a sport you really love, because of some shepardic jew, is like not watching a TV show because some guy died.

You are retarded
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>78168692
LuLz I trollz u
>>
>>78168779
yes yes, blind patriotism is the best, goy.
>>
>>78168779
So youre telling me that, say, a Cowboy fan will stop watching the entire sport because a backup 49s player called for a bigger slice of that patriotism pie that Cowboy fan enjoys?
>>
>>78168800
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>78154126
soccer is more boring than baseball for fucks sake
>>
>>78168815
Yes, yes, let niggers dominate every facet of your life, goy.
>>
>>78168829
Yes, that is what has already happened. That is what this thread is about.
>>
>>78168845
it is all in the eye of beholder, and unfortunately for baseball, most beholders disagree with you.
>>
>>78168859
You seem to be letting that happen to you, lmao
>>
File: 1502949589310.jpg (57KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502949589310.jpg
57KB, 600x465px
>>78168889

Well, I do live in new york.
:^)
>>
>>78168872
well those people are incredibly easily triggered. and i think the decline is more due to the No Fun League and excessive fines for minutest of things
>>
>>78154073
it's more like football is turning into the new hockey where it's expensive as fuck to play privately up until you get to middle school where most people get to play for the first time.
>>
>>78168759
well, here's hoping
>>
>>78168998
I'll guess we will just have to agree to disagree.
>>
>all the buzzwords in this thread
Millennials are the worst.
>>
>>78169089
did you ironically use another buzzword?
>>
>>78169089
>complains about buzzwords
>uses millennials
>>
>>78169096
>>78169103
How is 'millennial' a buzzword? It's an age-group.
>>
>>78169130
And cuckold is a sex fetish, reddit is an Internet site forum, cancer is a disease. The thing is though is that these words have become buzzwords because of the way they are used and how often people use them. Millennial has become one.
>>
File: IMG_5465.jpg (19KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5465.jpg
19KB, 202x249px
>>78150138
EPL behind boring amerifat stickball!?
>>
File: Aston-Martin-Tom-Brady03.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aston-Martin-Tom-Brady03.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
>>78151690
>turn on sports radio on my way to work in Boston to get pumped for the game that evening
>literally every station is talking about how BENNETT DINDU NUFFIN
>turn game on that night
>immediately hear commentary about which players are kneeling for tonight's game
>each quarter of "play" Is an hour long
>every play is reviewed
>multiple catches are reversed
>multiple touchdowns are reversed
>the patriots two best receivers are out due to injuries obtained in the adbux (((preseason)))

I'm a Patriots fan and freely admit it's the easiest team to be a fan of, so if even opening night Pats games are getting shit ratings, the league could be in big trouble in the coming years.
>>
>>78167424
>Get the fuck out and take your flag burning autistic son with you.
-t. america
>>
>>78168576
That's not how ratings work anon
>>
>>78155991
Thank the Broncos and Panthers for that.
>>
>>78151623
Why avocado tho?
>>
That was a game with an expected outcome (Pats blowing them out) and people didn't watch for that reason as well as it being Thursday night. I turned it off at half-time thinking "meh", little did I know...
>>
as others have said, too many commercials and too much refball. just don't care about it anymore.
>>
>>78171190
This
>>
>>78151623
The Patriots have sold out every home game for the past 20 years
>>
>>78143466
The problem with Nielsen ratings is that if you don't watch tv AND have one of their boxes your view doesn't count.

NYC has a population of 8.5 million, but only about 1300 Nielsen families. So extrapolating that out the rating system is based on .0001% of the population reporting in.
>>
File: 1496864657681.jpg (123KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496864657681.jpg
123KB, 660x495px
>>78155406
>modern conservative '''''''''''''''''''presidents''''''''''''''''''
>>
M-MUH TROOPZ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1483910422452.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483910422452.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>Casuals slowly being filtered out of the NFL
About time desu
>>
>>78143466
Didn't Troy Aikman warn people about this very thing a few years ago?
>>
>>78173223
I love me some Cowboy Troy
>>
>>78155484
>an overwhelming 2% more than some other reasons and nowhere near a majority

Emburissing

>2017
>Conservicucks
>>
>>78167308
no casual hockey fans because the TV deal fucking sucks and ESPN doesnt cover any games. Even one single game a week would bring in normies
>>
Most conservative small towns are built around watching, training, or fundraising for mostly black football teams on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Fall and Winter.

What could possibly take it's place?
>>
>>78155091
I honestly started watching redzone years ago and I enjoy it more than a game non involving my team because of the commercials.
>>
>>78155576
I love football and im watching less nfl because of all this political bullshit, i watched college football for 12 hours yesterday, i turned on all 3 preshows today and they were all talking about how racist america is, im watching the bears falcons game atm, but im not invested at all and ill probably turn it off at halftime, fuck the nfl, i watch sports to get away from all this bullshit.
>>
>>78156054
Wrong, Jacksonville is. I bet you forgot Jacksonville even existed, let alone had an NFL team.
>>
>>78167681
Imagine a white guy did some white power salute during the anthem, Liberals would go insane.
>>
>>78143466
TV is a dying medium. I would like to see stream stats please
>>
>>78168455
Old white boomers are cucks who need to watch their negros to feel progressive. The new young white gen is split down the middle in sjws or 4chan types.
>>
File: 1504913826682.png (812KB, 978x686px) Image search: [Google]
1504913826682.png
812KB, 978x686px
>>
>>78169089
I am willing to bet you are a Millenial. Anyone born from the 80s to 90s is one.
>>
>>78154356
News coverage is 24/7 you dumb fuck
>>
>>78153875
had sex w ur mum
>>
>>78167548
>hey, this isn't about the military at all.

>HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE MILITARY

republifags are insufferable whiners desu
>>
>>78172487
First, Nielsen ratings is supposed to have a representative sample.
And second, these ratings are literally the master argument of TV commercials deals.
They are very precise, otherwise they would be challenged
>>
>>78167681
what's up with the guy on the right
>>
>>78167681
every time
>>
File: 1503583778670.jpg (761KB, 2604x2096px) Image search: [Google]
1503583778670.jpg
761KB, 2604x2096px
>>78168434
liberal trolling is pathetic, it's kike psychobable is tedious and Freudianism is closing in on being dismissed for a century now
>>
>>78178353
I watched Raiders at Titans just now and the only comment on CBS was Nantz and Romo saying how only Lynch sat through the anthem in a sort of tone that suggested they dont approve of it and that was it. No one even brought that up ever after, not through the half time or at any point later. I dont know which preshows you watched but perhaps you could mute them or try to ignore them when the topic comes up, if it triggers you that much.
>>
>>78150138
Why do Americans win every time?
>>
So what? The stadium was full. People can watch it on Periscope.

You know what they should do? END THE FUCKING BLACKOUT.
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.