[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sp/ META thread to improve the quality of this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: sp.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Discussion about how to improve this board.

Before it's starts to get crapped with insults of MODS and janitors and trolls who demand '>we need le stricter moderation, forbid everything xd' as well as flamewars between remove flags!, ban generals!, move xyzz to a new board! and stuff, please just read this who to improve the quality of the board a lot with only minimum effort and literally no negative side-effects:

Demand: Make sound for webms available for this board! You haven't even to embiggen the max filesize.

Reason: sports relies highly on analysis, reports, commentary and pre-/ post-match interviews. There is literally no reason not to allow it. The total bandwidth won't increase because this is determined by the filesize, not the content within the container.
As already said: the effort is minimal, the improvement huge, and no side-effects what so ever!

>inb4 upload it to a board with sound and link it
we all know this is not gonna happen.
>>
In order to improve /sp/, we need more ass. Not NSFW ass, but ass all the same. So, an /ass/ general might be helpful to this board's well-being.
>>
Demand: Ban all Germans.

Reason: Germans suck ass.
>>
>>78135667
first step, stop making sissy ass reddit threads like this one
>>
>>78135667
>>78135729
I also agree with Hans-Christian's suggestion that webms on this board be sound-enabled.
>>
Nah fuck this shit. Groveling for requests that won't even get acknowledged let alone implemented ain't my thang, shig. Thanks to the damage the mods have done over the last few years, /sp/ is hardly worth coming to anymore unless there's a gamethread to funpost in.
>>
File: preciousstealingchicken.gif (2MB, 232x144px) Image search: [Google]
preciousstealingchicken.gif
2MB, 232x144px
I miss m00t, who never wanted this board. and he bailed. SOB
>>
>>78135729
>more generals
Haven't slept for almost a daily and I still became alert to call you out on your shit.
>>
Mods and janitors should only delete illegal stuff, and let the rest stay.

>>78135667

embiggen isn't a word
>>
Is this /bundes/?
>>
We ban all Americans
>>
We make /sp/ for Filipinos only
>>
File: IMG_0695.png (1015KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.png
1015KB, 1334x750px
fuck soccer
>>
I will always and forever say that this board should be split between american sports and the rest of the world.
>>
File: pc.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pc.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
perro caca
>>
File: Hope.jpg (76KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
76KB, 1024x759px
>>78135667
>>
>>78137784
the american board would be infinitely more based, I support this idea
>>
>>78137784
>/sp/ sports
>/asp/ alternative sports
>/hsp/ hamburger sports
>>
>>78137784
would love if soccer and amerishart threads would each get their own boards so I didn't have to see either
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.