[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Indonesian football suck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1806.jpg (53KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.jpg
53KB, 620x430px
On the internet I'm constantly winding football websites and instagram pages in Indonesian. They're fucking everywhere

Indonesians seem to be the craziest and most diehard fans in all of football, but all of their teams suck. Last time they did good in the champions league, red star had just won the UEFA champions league
>>
>>78133790
Lack of money and their FA sucks.
>>
>>78133790
country of manlets
>>
>>78133790
There are several countires in Asia, Africa in which soccer is by far the most popular sport. However, there isn't a tradition or the structure for the development of it.

What differentiates these countries from South America is that in SA there was significant immigration from Europe in the early 20th century, especially in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina... That was a key for the growth of association football, as the structure and popularity became quite advanced since it was brought diretly from the main source.

Other countries have very few tradition and soccer is kind of new thing when you compare to Europe and South America.
>>
>>78133790
>Indonesians seem to be the craziest and most diehard fans in all of football
are they really? i tought they were indian or paki tier facebook fans that don't even know the names of the players
>>
>>78133922
Maybe but I'm not sure because I don't speak Indonesian
>>
>>78133885
Japan and Korea have really good facilities and the fans are nowhere near as diehard as Indonesia but they're still 1000x better

Also there's been European immigration to Indonesia since the 1600s. I know it's not as much as South America, but it was a lot for Asia
>>
>Last time they did good in the champions league, red star had just won the UEFA champions league

Was this whole thread a joke about Indonesia and Pooland flags being similar? Or you are really curious about why are indos so bad at every sport?
Well, if I should guess I'd say that their genes are not helpfulll and they bandwagon european teams too much instead of supporting their league.
>>
>>78133790
Indonesiais too busy eating Ayam Goreng and smoking at a young age
>>
>>78134019
I guess that explains why a lot of leagues suck
>>
File: chanathip.jpg (269KB, 560x303px) Image search: [Google]
chanathip.jpg
269KB, 560x303px
>>78133790
>be Thailand
>fans give no fuck about their national team as much as other ASEAN country.
>better than all of them

this triggered me
>>
>>78133922
I don't think Indonesians are very big on any sport at all
>>
>>78134017
Japan and Korea are more developed than Indonesia so this helps a lot.

Indonesia was a colony like SA but they had far less European immigration. That counts a lot.
>>
>>78134640
I always see heaps of them playing badminton at my uni.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.