[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3521.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3521.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
How do we fix this shit?
>>
File: Tumblr_nwh8kk0EsG1uelik1o8_500.png (278KB, 438x422px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_nwh8kk0EsG1uelik1o8_500.png
278KB, 438x422px
More Nu Metal and energy drinks!
>>
Send it to >>>/asp/
>>
Stars that aren't drug addicts or massive crybabies once they lose.
>>
>>78123693
what's wrong with it?

serious question i don't watch it
>>
>>78124284
this
>>
Have the commission assign fighters their weight class based on height and natural walking weight.

Get rid of the two smallest weight classes for men.

Only one weight class for females, because there's just not enough talent for 2 right now.

Allow head-stomps and knees to the head on the ground.
>>
>>78124970
it changed from having as its best quality a pure meritocracy to being a bottom line big business who puts on ridiculous fights that the lowest common denominator of fan wants to see. Imagine if, for example, politics went from being about voting for the smartest and sharpest candidate to being abut voting for whoever self promotes themselves and sells themselves best.
>>
>>78123693
allow weapons and tag teams and rules similar to WWE
>>
>>78125154
k thanks. so this happened because it grew big/got mainstream and people could make lots of money on it?
>>
>>78125270
yep pretty much.
>>
>>78123693

Pay fighters more.
>>
Stop being gay man sex
>>
>>78124284
spbp
>>
>>78124284
i hope it moves there so we don't have to be around gay shit like soccer
>>
Halve the number of cards per year
>>
Get rid of Dana and USADA
>>
>>78123693

put shoes on and start boxing.
>>
>>78126377
I stopped watching when literal who's started main eventing.

There should be at least 3 title fights per ppv
>>
Bump. Op has a point. Dana White turned MMA into pro wrestling
>>
>>78123693
I live in LA and talk to UFC fighters literally every week in the gym
Circuit... in private they all say they hate Dana white and get paid shit. Many have told me the training camps cost more than the fight purses and many have said they have to take second jobs as personal trainers to survive . Many have told me if they were smarter they'd do something else. But they're stuck and something inside them needs to fight. It's sad
>>
File: pimp slap.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pimp slap.gif
1MB, 320x240px
he killed UFC
>>
>>78135217
Tell them to get boxing licenses. No joke the Muhammad Ali act offers them protection in the United States. If they ever get a big win or get marketable, having a boxing license gives them leverage. California is the easiest state to get one too. If you're being serious bring it up
>>
>>78125154
That is literally the state of politics right now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.