[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMERGENCY PATRIOTS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1024x768-pats2016-wallpaper.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024x768-pats2016-wallpaper.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
FUCK!
>>
This defense is gonna cost us so fucking hard. Holy fucking shit
>>
As a jets fan, lol. I've been waiting for this day for 17 fucking years man.

Goodbye brady. Fuck off forever.
>>
>>78113717

>Jests fan talking shit about any other team
>>
5 rings
Chiefs always play us close
28-3
Gronk's had a bad game
Defense is full of new pieces that are getting used ot the system
Etc etc

13-3+ is a given
>>
eat shit you cheating faggots. this is a win for the nfl and america
>>
>gaytriots
>>
>>78113752
to be fair, the pats are one of the few teams we have any right to shit-talk. if it wasn't for 2011 you'd most definitley have 6 rings now. Plus even in our shittest years (i.e. this one), we still always give you trouble. Geno Smith almost singlehandedly buttfucked you in new england.
>>
>>78113654
Literally nobody would cry if your team died in a plane crash.
>>
lads i don't know if i can take this loss in stride
hopefully they can learn from this loss and turn things around
gonna switch to the seahawks (my nfc team) in the meantime
>>
>>78113895
i would cry and i'm a giants fan
>>
ahaha the cucks didn't even call their last time out
>>
Brady looks... not good.
>>
>>78113944
Perhaps it was a bit far but nobody will ever have sympathy for the Pats ever again. They could lose like the Browns or Cubs and most people would still loathe them.
>>
>>78113654

>Missing Edelman hurts
>Whole offense listless.
>"efense"

Having said that, I'm not worried.

Yet.

If they're playing like this in the middle of October, then I start worrying.
>>
Fuck. Time to break out the Legion of Boom jersey until further notice.
>>
File: 3FqU3AI.jpg (208KB, 1429x1029px) Image search: [Google]
3FqU3AI.jpg
208KB, 1429x1029px
I should have retired on top
>>
>>78113982
Nobody could fucking catch either. Did they all party last night so they were all hungover?
>>
>>78113752
>being a fan of a bad team means you can't talk shit

so I guess you're done for the year cause your team just lost to the fucking Chiefs. The Patriots are done for a good time. Brady is finished. Good luck finding a new franchise quarterback. This defense won't do shit to help them.

stop living vicariously through men who've acutally made something of themselves
>>
I didn't watch the game mostly listened to it on the radio. How many times did Brady target cooks? From what I was hearing it sounded like Brady kept overthrowing the ball to a lot of his receivers
>>
File: pats schedule.jpg (104KB, 631x639px) Image search: [Google]
pats schedule.jpg
104KB, 631x639px
How accurate is this?
>>
>>78114213
Sign his arm is starting to falter. Same thing happened to Manning.
>>
>>78113775
>13-3+ is a given
nigga your win pct is 0.
you're on track for a 0-16 season
lmao @ u
>>
>>78114213
Off the top of my head maybe 11-12. He had 5-6 catches, a few well defended balls, and a PI which would've been a TD.
>>
Jesus christ wtf happened tonight.

Anybody have suggestions for a new team to follow?
>>
>>78114253
FUCK

Also Brady looked fucking shook out there, Hightower is good but are our backups such shit they can't do anything? Losing all the receivers and giving up the promising rookies for someone who doesn't know any plays seems stupid in hindsight desu. Finally why do we have so many people who are just days old?
>>
>>78114308

stick with your team faggot
>>
>>78114228
youre delusional if you think they lose to the Texans at home, stopped reading after that
>>
>>78114363

I'll remain loyal but what happened tonight hurts. It hurts very bad.
>>
>>78114363
I don't know. All my friends are Pats fans and they are saying they are going to get Seattle jerseys now.
>>
>>78114407
Confirmed Texans win 50-12. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>78114362
Sooner or later things were going to catch up with the Patriots, Bill whiffed on a trade this year too. Great coach but he isn't perfect by any means. 18-1 proved that
>>
Life's Too Short to Support a Bad Team. Go 'Hawks
>>
>>78114228

0%

Pats going 12-4 like usual
>>
I am sick of supporting the patriots. Tom Brady is good but Aaron Rodgers is better. Year in and year out the Pats just don't have what it takes on defense. Blew it
>>
File: kc-ne.png (42KB, 850x200px) Image search: [Google]
kc-ne.png
42KB, 850x200px
Thank you baste Chiefs!
>>
hope all boston faggots kill themselves after this game. Get some fucking rope.
>>
>>78114561
>edgy
>>
>>78113678
it's fucking awful, 8 DTs and 8 Safeties
>>
>>78113775
dude......not with that d. 10-6 is the goal now, which is likely 3 more wins than we need to win the horrid afc least this year.
>>
As a longtime Pats fan, I think I finally had enough of their cheating. Can anyone recommend a new team for me?
>>
>>78114362
they lost all the DE's except for flowers, but when you rush three one guy isn't going to get there. The linebackers after hightower are waiver wire trash. The secondary is fine, except when they allow richards to do anything. overall......this looks like 09-11 tier defense, which is none.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.