[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3767.png (222KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3767.png
222KB, 750x1334px
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>78107382
national anthem is racist now. try and keep up.
>>
A majority of blacks here aren't patriotic whatsoever, they literally hate their country.
>>
>>78107421
hmm I wonder why
>>
>>78107421
>brought over is slaveships by bloodthirsty yanks who thought of them as property
>have some misgivings about that whole chapter

fucking imagine that
>>
>>78107517
>sold to yanks by their own chiefs
hmm, who is really at fault here
>>
>>78107548
>BUT PRIMITIVE CULTURES ARE PRIMITIVE

So the culturally advanced Yanks took advantage of a primitive people so they could use them as human fodder. Real fucking classy. Those Chief's were real educated enlightened folks no doubt. I forgot about the Great African Enlightenment
>>
>>78107631
But how is it Yanks fault? Do you blame the buyer or the supplier for drugs? Anyways this isn't sports, take this to /pol/.
>>
>>78107732
It is the Yanks fault because they were more educated and morally enlightened, and yet they used this as an excuse to enslave people from a more primitive culture.

>I am smarter than you so I am going to take advantage of you and commit atrocities

Real fucking moral Christian society ya got there
>>
>>78107517
>>brought over is slaveships by bloodthirsty jews who thought of them as property
ftfy
>>
>>78107800
Yes, the concept of giving away your own people for valuables was something Africans could not comprehend, they thought all their buddies were going on a picnic.

Anyways, take it to /pol/.
>>
>>78107898
The Africans did not have the moral or philosophical education to appreciate what they were complicit in. They had no African Socrates or Martin Luther to teach them about the importance of human soul. The more enlightened culture took advantage of their primitive state for material gain. That is the true sin
>>
>>78107548
why not both? seems kind of limp wristed to blame others for practicing owning other humans as property and pretend it is someone else's fault
>>
>>78107951
>their souls were important, they weren't taught that, that's why it's the whites fault
hm
>>
>>78108000
exactly, both are to blame, not just whites thank god someone has a brain
>>
>>78107517
if they want the can rescind their american citizenship and go back to the land where they was kangz
>>
>>78108004
>Primitive culture have primitive morals. Because of this, more Enlightened cultures are justified in taking advantage of this and behaving just as brutally

Are you a fucking retard? I don't make my little infant brother play with my dick and blame him for it
>>
>>78107382
Remove all blacks
>>
>>78108079
talking about slavery not morals, why are you pushing morals in it when it was purely about business, slaves were bought to work fields, chiefs sold slaves to yanks for items/money.

Just because Africa was primitive doesn't mean they don't understand slavery, there were fucking white slaves in South Africa. Both sides are to blame, the whites for buying the slaves and the chiefs/villages selling the slaves.
>>
>>78108221
>White European cultures are morally and intellectually superior to primitive Africans.
>BUT AFRICANS ARE JUST AS MORAL AND EDUCATED WHEN IT COMES TO SLAVERY I MEAN C'MON THEY WUZ MORAL KANGZ

You are philosophically inconsistent and a moron. One culture should have known better, and should have been discouraging slavery instead of encouraging it. That is the white european culture that knew better
>>
>>78107421
The concept of countries and arbitrary borders is ridiculous though. Black people are right on this one.
>>
>>78108306
Who the fuck is claiming
>White European cultures are morally and intellectually superior to primitive Africans
except you
Just because you have this viewpoint that Whites rule the world and always takes advantage of others doesn't mean every other culture doesn't do similar/same things.
>>
>>78108389
>Whites have every economic and educational advantage over Africans
>both sides are equally to blame because otherwise whites would feel bad

The same people that say both sides are equally to blame are the same people that think White culture is inherently superior. I am talking to a fucking infant
>>
>>78108389
stop replying to that moron. he's just trying to bait for (you)s
>>
play with the hand your dealt dude, Africans were superior in certain regards for culture, maybe not when it came to infrastructure but doesn't mean every bit of their culture is inferior, you fucking monogloid.
I don't think white culture is superior. Happy buddy? I'll listen to this guy and leave the thread.>>78108490
>>
File: jej.jpg (25KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
25KB, 303x566px
>>78108443
>jews buy niggers from other packs of niggers
>for some reason, ranting about muh white european value system

you're one dumb motherfucker. it's really amusing how you seem to think you're so intelligent though
>>
Most blacks I know are patriot """"""fans""""""" tbqh
>>
some high quality discussion in this thread keep it up guys. may even print this thread out for future reference
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.