[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week 1 Picks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Week1.png (245KB, 920x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Week1.png
245KB, 920x1077px
>The city of no picks
>Picking Miami vs a hurricane
>>
File: 1500087675539.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1500087675539.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>>78105315
>tfw no more Ditka picks
>>
UPSET PICK OF THE WEEK

49ers over Panthers.
>>
>not picking the browns
>>
>>78105323

It's just not the same.
>>
>>78105315
Ravens and Colts deserve more love. No wonder these guys end up something like 140-116 AT BEST.
>>
>>78105315
>not playing the game tomorrow

Fucks sake, NFL
>>
File: mikepeeking.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
mikepeeking.png
153KB, 308x294px
>Seifert taking the Bears over the Falcons

I hope so buddy but I doubt it's in the cards
>>
File: Based Ditka.png (190KB, 923x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Based Ditka.png
190KB, 923x1066px
>>78105323
>>
>forced diversity quota woman now in E!SPN picks
>>
>>78109469
you obviously know jack shit about mina kimes. she's more knowledgeable than half the idiots who work nfl broadcast booths
>>
>Pats
>>
>>78109469

Well Ditka jumped off the deep end, so what do you expect?
>>
>>78109469
I would hold hands with Mina Kimes.
>>
>>78110064
Is that the "sports blogger" who tries to speak exactly like how she writes and trips over her own words because she tries to get as many internet words in as she can?

I really hope Dan Lebatard got to fuck her when she was on HQ! so that someone got something out of it. Otherwise what was the point?

That said, the next week when they had Sarah Spain on my girlfriend and I agreed that it would be fun to simultaneously ride her face and add while actually listening to her talk about sports afterwards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.