[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andre Gray Tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: DJH27ZKW4AAfTs8.jpg (86KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
DJH27ZKW4AAfTs8.jpg
86KB, 510x680px
These black british lads have become so Americanised. Im getting tired of this shit.
>>
>caring about mandrama
Fuck off
>>
>>78102818
Your fault for being huge cucks
>>
>>78102818
>reads the autobiography of Malcom X once
>>
File: a81.jpg (157KB, 799x517px) Image search: [Google]
a81.jpg
157KB, 799x517px
>black
all of england is getting americanized
you watch their tv, adopt their music, their slang, their fashion
tottenham went out of their way to build a retractable pitch only to have a NFL pitch underneath
face it, you're gonna become the 51st state, and it's the future you chose
Brexit will only push you further into Uncle Sam's arms
>>
Andre Gray is the guy who made all those tweets about hating gays right?

>>78102921
>you watch their tv, adopt their music, their slang, their fashion
Our tv is adapted from them and full of their actors. Everyone adopts American fashion, it's not a British thing. As for slang...we speak their fucking language.

>Tottenham went out of their way to build a retractable pitch only to have a NFL pitch underneath
Because the NFL is paying them millions for that.
>>
>>78102921
>you're gonna become the 51st state,
Of fuck, the ironing would be GALACTIC! The freedom-focused country that forcibly broke away 240+ years ago, fucking ANNEXING the country they broke away from? For once, I would LOVE to see the shitstorm on /pol/ if that happened.
>>
>>78102978
There is no way it would ever happen. A country of 65 million with its own nuclear arsenal...we've got a better chance of annexing Canada.
>>
>>78102818

love rosa park's shiggy diggy face
>>
really good tatto tbf

looks great and was done well by the artist
>>
>>78103112
I bet you'd let him nail your wife, cuck
>>
>>78102818
That's pretty embarrassing. Rosa Parks, Malcom X, the Olympic salute, the fucking black panthers, all of it specific to American history
>>
>>78103124
>someone says he likes a tattoo a black guy got
>american immediately thinks about the black man having sex

absolute state of your country. fucking obsessed with black cock. bunch of crackpots
>>
if he was actually black, you wouldn't be able to even see the tattoo

he's white
>>
>>78103153
You're the one obsessed with black cock you fruit cake, defending your wife's boyfriend and marveling at his tattoos on the Internet won't get you brownie points
>>
>>78102818
>Andre Gray

Dogshit for brains yob.
>>
>>78103182
i said the tatto is cool and you started rambling on about cock, and cucking and black men having sex like the absolute fucking weirdo you are.

dont reply again you nonce.
>>
>>78103282
Cuck
>>
File: ogito.jpg (199KB, 583x385px) Image search: [Google]
ogito.jpg
199KB, 583x385px
Show me a more patrician tattoo

You simply cant
>>
>>78103051
> implying it would be a peaceful annex
>>
>>78102921
>UK getting americanized
>America getting latinized
>Latinos already got europeanized

Europe always wins....as long as we refuse to get islamized, that is....
>>
>not a single black British person on there despite blacks in England going through their own prejudicial times

Poser
>>
>>78103475
>implying this isn't just one big circlejerk where EVERYBODY gets culturally enriched
>>
>>78102844
You fucking disgust me. You are by far the worst posters in the entirety of this god forsaken board. The posts you "people" make on here are only a reflection of your filthy, uncivilized, disease ridden shithole of a country. You make those soup monkey eaters seem like the epicenter of modern civilization.
Stop spreading your cancerous presence in this board and do something useful with your life, like getting captured and executed by one of the 20 drug cartels that fester in that disease ridden dump you call your city.
>>
>>78102818
Are you telling me minorities in this country don't care about our historic national treasures? That they will be forgotten about in 2 generations and 50% of the population? Tell me it ain't so!?
>>
>>78103308
>hi i'm here for the business admin interview
>>
>>78102818
#BeyondWoke
>>
>Black
>British
There are no black British people.
There are black citizens of Britain though.
>>
File: 1500005886401.jpg (250KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500005886401.jpg
250KB, 760x800px
>>
>>78104092
Not only that, they'll want them torn down or renamed.
Big Ben will be renamed Big Dreshane.
>>
>>78103182
The bong is right, you are mentally ill, Amerishart
>>
>>78104986
>"Whores, eat, drink, its all on me"

why the fuck wouldnt you hire him???
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.