[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170907-151541.png (164KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-151541.png
164KB, 720x1280px
Transfer window dates changed for Premier League clubs. Will /trans/ ever be the same again?
>>
>Clubs can still sell players
just made it worse desu
>>
The consequences will never be the same.
>>
THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS FINISHED

NOW SERIE A IS THE GREATEST LEAGUE
>>
>>78099315
This desu, half arsed changed that doesn't really fix the issue
>>
>>78099315
Clubs can sell players any day of the year.
>>
gotta wonder if this could be a good thing. obviously it'll pretty much kill /trans/, but it'll also help deflate prices a bit. there's no way a player goes for €200m after August 9th if City, Chelsea, United aren't there to drive up the price
>>
Why does the EPL hate /trans/?
>>
>>78099593
>, but it'll also help deflate prices a bit.

they are going to overpay for real (non bong) talent, as other clubs can wait, once the money is injected it will circulate till 31
and british ''talents''' are overpriced by default
>>
>"This is getting out of hand, I'm sick of our players being unsettled before the season starts!"
>"Yeah! We should vote to change that!"
>"Lads...WE WON!"
>"YEAH! SO NOW WHAT HAPPENS!"
>"Well instead of having roughly the same amount of time as everyone else to buy and sell players we have less time to buy them, but more time to sell them and not be able to replace them!"
>"Wait, what? That's the complete opposite of what the problem was"
>"But now things are more (((equal)))!"

>>78099445
You could anyway though, they just couldn't leave until the transfer window of the buying club was open. It's a such a moronic move.
Not that I expect much else from the (((FA))). Remember when those board members complained about muh old white men holding the game back? Remember how half of the complainants were Jews? Remember how Jews have a suspicious knack for being white when it suits one agenda and then Jews when it suits another? Must be a pure coincidence.
>>
Doesn't this just give other clubs around the world an advantage over PL clubs?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.