[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mbappe isn't worth so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.jpg (57KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
57KB, 768x432px
Is only a player in developing.It doesn't knows yet if he will be a brilliant player,you souldh remind an other players that they haven't accomplish their expectation.He would be a great player but these don't justify his prize(180m),only if he reach the neymar level or messi level
>>
t. Halal Muhammadrid customer
>>
>>78096739
He's kinda overpriced, but really really good. 2bh I've seldom seen this perfect touch, placement, or finishing in any other player.
His price tag was set compared to Nerman (he's worth less) and guys like Higuain or Lukaky (he's worth more)
>>
>>78096739
>Football economy
>Overpriced
Pick one
>>
>>78096739
t. Halal fan in damage control
>>
Of course he's not. PSG are state funded and they always overspend.
>>
Is Neymar and Messi the same level?
What about Dembele? He only got 6 goals
>>
>>78097094
Dembele will never be a GOAT.
If Barça didn't get 220M, Dortmund would never ask 150M. And probably they wanted him to stay.
Mbappé could become the next GOAT.
People who don't get it have shit in their eyes.
>>
I fucking hate PSG but their bandwagonners collected enough salt from Barca and Real bandwagonners for at least a decade
>>
Mbrappe has something that other so called wonderkids didn't have. It's something in his eyes, and obviously in the way he plays.

He might be the real deal.
>>
>>78096739
t. Florentino
>>
>>78097145
This. They are the lesser of the evils
>>
He's on Loan, he hasn't been transfered yet
>>
>>78097323
Obligation to pay next season, FFP BTFO
>>
I don't get where the overpriced part comes from. Two well-informed parties, sometimes even more if you count agents, etc, agree on a price for the sale of an asset. If the price were lower, club A wouldn't sell. If it were higher, club B wouldn't pay it.

Right now, Mbappe seems great. Young player, already playing at the top, being the star of a team that made an unlikely CL run and won the league, already getting starts for a top NT. However there are huge risks to paying such amounts for players that are not the finished product. He may have peaked early and not develop any more, his work ethic might go to shit after earning that money this early, he may never gel with the rest of the team, he may get a severe injury in his first couple of games and turn into a new Rossi. Hell, imagine if his career ended after a tackle by a Luxembourg player before he even played a game for PSG. Of course none of those risks matter when you can burn €180m with no second thoughts just because you're filthy rich.

>>78097323
I would assume the purchase clause is obligatory, there's no way Monaco would accept otherwise.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.