[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can they cuck out the usa from qualifers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: panama.jpg (18KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
panama.jpg
18KB, 612x408px
can they cuck out the usa from qualifers?
>>
>Panama cucking anyone out
they're scared to shit of facing USA/Mexico in qualifiers at this point
>>
Revenge for what they did to Panama the last time
Mexico had no business participating on that world cup
I still remember those Panamanian faces as the US started to score, in shock like some guy being betrayed by his friend
>>
>>78095383

Knowing how spics act, yeah. They'll try their hardest.
>>
>>78095383
Yes.
>>
I hope even if Honduras goes instead
>>
>>78095431
>Mexico had no business participating on that world cup
Yet they made it out of groups, got refballed from winning the group, blew the overrated roats out, and barely lost to semifinalist Netherlands.

Panama would've gotten smashed by Croatia. If anything we saved the reputation of CONCACAF, and I hope we do it again. Fuck these whiny incompetent fucks, at least Honduras admits they're a bunch of dirty diving bussers.
>>
>>78095515
>we
Get deported, spic
>>
>>78095515
CHI
>>
>>78095539
>>78095547
we referred to the US
>>
>>78095515
it's true, NO ERA
>>
>>78095515
Irrelevant, you had no business participating and only got to do so because we saved you. It was a mistake and could be so mocking you for not qualifying. Now go back to mexico, spic

>>78095599
Pretend Robben is wearing a barca shirt and the beaner is wearing a halal madrid shirt, suddenly you think it's a penalty
>>
>>78095515
This
Mexico was a great team then and it's a great team now
Era penal though
>>
>>78095675
I'm not Mexican though.
>>
>>78095383

I don't want another repeat of 06, so it's best if the US gets eliminated.
>>
>>78095383
Panama was my expat destination goal for a while but I found it to be a little too backwards.
>>
realistically panama has nothing away from home. should be a routine home win. would like them to at least make playoffs though, i hated klinsmann but the worst thing he ever did was win that meaningless match
>>
File: nintchdbpict000281644865.jpg (137KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000281644865.jpg
137KB, 960x640px
>>78095675
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.