[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism or just not good enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: e101716colinx-a010.jpg (167KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
e101716colinx-a010.jpg
167KB, 1000x563px
Racism or just not good enough?
>>
both
>>
>other black players continue to play in the NFL
Mmmk. Don't give a shit about this attention-whore special snowflake. Barely care about handegg as it is.
>>
both plus he's not worth the media circus. It's to you to decide for yourself how big each slice of that pie is
>>
>>78091597

Blatant racism
>>
He didn't keep his mouth shut when the rich white overseers told him to. The truth doesn't even matter anymore
>>
File: 1354594358769.jpg (25KB, 320x309px) Image search: [Google]
1354594358769.jpg
25KB, 320x309px
>>78091597
He sucks and invites a media circus. It's all compounded by being a whiny, race baiter. Fucks sake, the Cowboys hire women beaters ever season.
>>
>>78091597
Why doesn't the NFL have any black players!!!???
>>
>>78093002

only 5x more representation than the general American population >:(( racists
>>
>>78091597
>Ravens were probably going to give him a job.
>His girlfriend calls a Ravens legend an Uncle Tom.
>Ravens no longer interested.
kek
>>
I want him to shove that fist in my ass if you know what I mean
>>
baltimore will sign him
>>
>>78091597
neither. he's become a media shitstorm on a political issue and the NFL avoids politics like the plague for strictly financial reasons.

blackballed.
>>
the crucial part of the NFL's business isn't sport, it's selling their product to media companies for billions of dollars. it's not about throwing hard or running fast. it's about developing a more compelling total package than their competition. the NFL thrives on "media circuses". remember deflate gate? that trumped up bullshit that dragged out for months? the NFL loves that shit. they'll take free publicity so long as it adds to their agenda or is at least materially irrelevant to their long term business.
this, on the other hand, is about owners being uncomfortable about having an uppity negro as the face of their franchise and besmirching their shining, glistening gladiator product their white audience craves.
the choice of appeasing a white audience which wants to think about blacks in a certain way vs giving a political platform to an average player is a no-brainer for every organization.
>>
>>78093316

I can't imagine being this delusional

This guy directly protested the country, and its fanbase, and drew attention to that rather than the sport, the thing they came to watch

Can you imagine a retail worker protesting all of the customers who came in? Made sure to let them know that he thought they were part of a big racist national scheme to murder blacks?

lmao your head is firmly up your ass and into your intestines

Form your own fucking league if you think making millions to tote a ball around is tough shit
>>
>>78093373
I can't imagine being this butthurt.

This is such an insane and extreme interpretation of what the guy was trying to say. And its all because you're desperate to be a victim and complain about something.
>>
>>78093411

>"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Your move faggot
>>
> didn't "protest" when he was a starter, face of the franchise, getting national commercials, coming off a superb owl appearance when he'd have maximum spotlight
> didn't protest until he started dating his "woke" girlfriend and coincidentally played like shit because he was exposed as a meme qb demoted
> expects to get carte blanche as a fucking backup quarterback and not have the front office and other lockerroom players sick of answering questions about "what do you think about his message"
> OPTS OUT of his own contract thinking he can start for the jests and move closer to his girlfriend

dude is a fucking idiot. the nfl is a fucking business and only the top elite players like a petyon manning, tom brady, drew brees can pull off that shit and that's because they have owls and are good
>>
>>78093373
The only reason why people think what Kaepernick is doing is so wrong is because he's standing up for black people. A truly repugnant position at any point in American history. Had he focused on something like the ethical treatment of pets, for example, people would either be on board or not really care. As a not great, but capable player, he'd still have a job. But he didn't do that, he focused on blacks and niggers are worse than dogs. Defending the human dignity of black people is blasphemy.
Are the NFL owners racist? Naturally. But is that the reason why they wont touch Kaepernick? Probably not. They hire felons all the time, people so offensive to their sensibilities that would never even dream of associating would them outside of any industry context.
The NFL wont risk their money making machine by being seen as sympathizing to a pro black cause. A cause which by definition is anti-American, a country who's founding principles were based on inherent inequality based on race.
>>
>>78093551

No. It's because he's protesting this entire country and its people. See >>78093462

Your post is nonsense. Racist people wouldn't tolerate watching a sport with 70% blacks in it, that's why the league was once segregated. You are a child with no concept of real racism.
>>
>>78093462
my move is to reiterate that you've recklessly misinterpreted what he was saying and made it about you.

faggot.
>>
>>78093673

Compelling non-point, thanks for wasting my time
>>
>>78093626
Racism necessarily isn't about what entertains you. Watching a cock fight doesn't really make you an animal lover, does it?
The position people take on the Kaepernick is mainly motivated by what they think about white supremacy, either outwardly or subconsciously. If you think black people are equal to white people, you can't understand why Kaepernick is so problematic. If you believe black people don't deserve to address their issues in their country, then Kaepernick can be everything including and in between an unwelcome distraction and a dangerous adversary. As a sports fan, I can convince myself too look past very distasteful, abhorrent value systems when the reward for denial is high value entertainment.
>>
File: krapernick.png (53KB, 1404x555px) Image search: [Google]
krapernick.png
53KB, 1404x555px
>>78091597
You tell me
>>
>>78093522
I agree with you, but I think the main reason that Kaepernick is being blacklisted is because he was trying to be famous in the NFL without being good in the NFL. The players that were putting up numbers don't want to take second string to a benched player thats race baiting. I guarantee that players were the cause for him going, these guys play for glory and he was swinging the spotlight.
>>
>>78093079
i think more importantly she called the owner of the team a slave owner
>>
can a 49ers fan explain when this guy transformed from bicep kissing douche to malcom x
>>
This isn't a pic of Johnny Football
>>
>>78091597
>those empty stadiums
Damn. Didn't realise the NFL was in THIS much trouble...
>>
>>78093852
After Harbro was fired and he got demoted to back up.
>>
>>78093891
No one can afford to see a game there.
>>
the only NFL teams that could sign him are coastal liberal cities. Outside of that he is detrimental to any franchise for his retarded views. Kaepernick is an idiot.
>>
>>78091608
Chile is always right
>>
>>78093852
SJW gf
>>
Not good enough to be worth the attention his stance or his girlfriend bring. Bottom line is he's unemployed for the same reason Tebow is. Tebow is also a media circus, but is white with a more positive message that resonates with NFL's core audience, yet is similarly unemployed despite arguably being good enough to be a backup.
>>
>>78091658
How when the NFL is like 80% black. It's his attitude.
>>
Shady said it best

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20445286/colin-kaepernick-not-good-enough-player-distraction

http://archive.is/024m7
>>
He's a distraction and not good enough to put up with either. He's too polarizing now, creates too much division. He was a good system QB. But once the system was figured out and exploited by defenses, he became irrelevant. Him and his muslim girlfriend are just not worth the risk to introduce to a fanbase that will more than likey become alienated and divided as a result of his political beliefs. Just look at his twitter, all that nigga tweets about is rights, equality, and oppresion. It's all he thinks about.

NFL teams want a football player, not a political activist.
>>
>>78091597
le black power fist when he was 3 and 9
>>
>>78094731
>Him and his muslim girlfriend
She does realize that's harām, correct?
>>
>>78093079
>>78091597
>when you ruin your career to please pussy
>when you could have all sorts of other pussy
He must be an extreme beta on the inside
>>
>>78095536
The saddest part is he's a chad who is beta by choice. It's incredible really
>>
>>78093731
Holy fuck get off 4chan and go back to ESPN comments or some shit you Jamele Hill faggot piece of shit

>if you believe black people dont deserve to address their issues in their country
If you believe that turning our national anthem from a moment of respect into a protest about you and your "issues" then we have every right to both not care about those issues, and not to watch your sport which the owners are seeing affect their bottom line, hence you get fired. Funny thing when you turn an apolitcal career into a soapbox, you tend to get fired.
>>
>>78095598
Aye, seems to be an occurance these days

You now remember Manti T'eo and his fake girlfriend
>>
>>78091597
Not wanting to associate with communist filth
>>
Reminder that even that racist-baiting nigger BTFO Kaepernick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUfeBk4uz00

He's a joke.
>>
What do most people on here think?

Because the opposite of that is pretty much guaranteed to be the truth.
>>
Not worth the distraction for a shitty backup or very low end starter who has to have offense tailored to him because he can't read a defense and go through a progression.

All he had to do to get paid this year was not opt out of his contract's last year player option, but he did. His "movement" is an absolute joke - he was raised by a white suburban family.
>>
File: 1501173238117.jpg (68KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501173238117.jpg
68KB, 430x430px
>>78093316
>the NFL loves this

The NFL saw their first drop in viewership in league history last year, and when they polled fans, the number one reason for the loss of interest was all of the BLM political bullshit.
>>
>>78093551
>Are the NFL owners racist? Naturally.
you're just spewing shit out your ass
>>
>>78094783
the nig nation of islam isnt like that lad

[spoiler]they cant do that right either[/spoiler]
>>
>>78093551
I don't care about him being pro-black I just hate any millionaire acting like they've got problems comparable to some ghetto hood rat. Colin doesn't know a fucking thing about what it's like being a hoodrat and his only connection to it is his half black skin. Fuck him and all other octoroon halfbreeds acting like they're blue black.
>>
>>78091597
Not good enough to justify his political stance.
>wears socks depicting cops as pigs
>wears Castro shirt
>kneels during national anthem
>NFL is vast majority black
>muh racism
>>
ray rice was better than a lot of running backs, where is his support?
>>
>>78091597
He doesn't move the needle, meaning he's not good enough to be worth the trouble of having him. Most Teams are fucked if they lose their starting qb anyways.

Obviously he's better than some quarterbacks in the NFL but unless you're like a top 20 qb(which he isn't) you're just not worth it.
>>
>>78091597
He's just risky business. Makes a lot of burgers uncomfy that they change channels to find a safe space.
>>
>>78100165
It's okay to beat the shit out of women and hate white people, just don't get caught on video doing it.
>>
>>78091597
>Racism
is that even a nigger?
>>
>>78093694
>This smug retard thought his interpretation was anywhere near objective or the lone possible one

Teenager, most likely. Don't worry, at that age, your time wasn't really wasted because opportunity cost was low
>>
>>78091597

Racebaiting piece of shit.
>>
>>78094036
This, backups are basically meant to be seen not heard and they both want to be heard too.
>>
>>78093253
this is correct. he is more than good enough, but hes not denied a job for racist reasons.

he brings tons of attention to your team for things that are not football-related. which is probably fine if you are winning. but if you are losing then it just destroys your locker room and your team's focus to have that kind of distraction going on in the background when you're trying to turn it around and develop a team identity and what not.
>>
the fact that this is the only thing i know about football, go browns, is hilarious.
>>
Imagine if the only thing you had to do to get $180 million is not call the police slave patrols committing genocide
>>
File: kap qbr.png (3KB, 65x245px) Image search: [Google]
kap qbr.png
3KB, 65x245px
>>78091597
b honest wit yourselv
>>
Americans are scared of a black person being successful. The reason why Kaep isn't hired is because his skin is incredibly dark and he was raised in the hood by a black family.
>>
File: 1500316065322.png (73KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1500316065322.png
73KB, 534x629px
>>78091597
He sucks.
We're all glad he's gone.
Go 9ers!
>>
>>78105717
He was raised by whites.
Blacks hate on him too.
>>
>>78105717
>raised in the hood
trumpwrong.png
>>
>>78091608
fpbp
>>
He's not starter quality material AND he brings a media circus AND SJW gf with him.

Not worth the hassle.
>>
>>78091658

te. neshi coates
>>
>>78093852
he's dating the muslim chick from Girlcode.
>>
File: homemovies.jpg (14KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
14KB, 250x223px
>>78105717

guaranteedreplies.jpg
>>
>>78106623
>>78106630
look at the FUCKING flag
>>
>>78093316
>black supremacist conspiracy theories
Kys you delusional nigger.

>>78093411
>I don't have anything to counter your common sense so I'll call you butthurt
>>
>>78106693
suck my fucking dick you fucking retard
>>
File: pwners.png (930KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
pwners.png
930KB, 720x500px
>>78091597
>>
>>78091597
Not in good games ever reamed.
>>
He's the half black tebow. Both would be backups on some team right now if they didn't attract so much attention.
>>
>block all replies itt that contain a racial slur
>remaining replies are 100% in agreement that it was racism

Makes you think.
>>
>>78107489
tebow was at least a likeable guy morally
>>
File: 1493849789066m.jpg (110KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493849789066m.jpg
110KB, 1024x574px
>>78107489
This.

Its the exact same thing and cucks and spooks nuthug Kaepernick for the same reason the christian loonies nuthug Tebow. Not because hes good but because hes /theirguy/

A mediocre at best backup isn't worth the distraction. We've seen this exact story before with Tebow, like Anon said.
>>
>>78091597
Negative publicity and not good enough
>>
File: IMG_7271.png (19KB, 300x300px)
IMG_7271.png
19KB, 300x300px
>>78107050
>>
>>78093316
you are retarded. people watch football for football, not for niggers complaining about dumb shit and wearing socks that basically give the middle finger to cops. you try to push politics, people will push back twice as hard.

shitty fucking qb, fake nigger, glad he isnt signed
>>
>>78093852
insane gf(male) who turned him sjw. he grew up in a white fucking community with white parents because his nigger mom didnt want him
>>
>>78091597
Islamophobia
>>
gisgusting racismo
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.