[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Bennett Dindu nothin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: Bennettdindu.jpg (23KB, 594x297px) Image search: [Google]
Bennettdindu.jpg
23KB, 594x297px
Michael Bennett Dindu nothin
>>
>>78091314
Why is Bennett such a nigger?
>>
>>78091320
He's a bitch that wants attention, he's one that makes it hard being a seahawks fan
>>
>>78091314
Ok what did he do?
>>
>>78093767
He did something. Cops don't make mistakes.
>>
>>78091314
>Michael Bennett

Why would he lie? Cops see a black man doing well for himself and the racist instinct takes over. White people shouldn't have the lawful power to exercise discrimination under the pretense of protecting and serving.

Can't wait for the butthurt white boys who have never had to face discrimination tell me how wrong I am.
>>
>>78093767
He was asked to comply to police commands but instead reminded the cops that WE WUZ KANGZ and shit..
>>
I can't fucking believe the press conference he held talking about treyvon Martin. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm telling you, once Larry Fitzgerald is out of the league I'm done with football forever.

Guess what? I've had my ass kicked by a cop for no reason too.

>I was thrown to the ground and tazed one time because some asshole cop thought I matched a description of someone whole store from the store when I was with my child. Thankfully his sergeant came just as he was trying to arrest me telling them they found the guy they were looking for. How about that?
>>
File: DJF6Ib5UMAAs8LI.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
DJF6Ib5UMAAs8LI.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
Go New Delhi Seahawks!
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with punching white women. Bennett and Mixon are the heros this country needs.
>>
>>78093767
>at club
>possible shooting
>cops arrive tell everyone stay put
>he and others run off
>he's caught at gunpoint and arrested
>let go after dust settles
>claim black hate crime
>>
>>78097435

You should've sued dummy. You missed out on an EZ settlement.
>>
File: 1495527993177.gif (983KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495527993177.gif
983KB, 200x200px
>>78098933

>didn't commit a crime
>held against his will
>cops are kidnapping him at this point
>try to leave
>tackled and held at gun point

HE'S A NIGGER JERRY, A NIGGER
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
March on Las Vegas, when?
>>
>>78099843
>thinking the police know every single detail of every single situation the moment they show up
>running from officers who recieved a shooting call
keep it up.
>>
>>78093884
Both cops were hispanic.
>>
>>78099843

I hope you're being facetious
>>
File: 1501173238117.jpg (68KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501173238117.jpg
68KB, 430x430px
>>78091314
>cops responding to active shooter call
>arrive and see a giant black dude take off running from them
>ignores all of their commands
>literally hurdles walls and hides
>again, they are responding to an ACTIVE SHOOTER CALL
>finally catch up to him
>draw their weapons on him and temporarily restrain him until they sort things out
>MUH RACISM BLM TRAYVON KAPPERNIG DINDU NUFFIN
>wait two weeks until opening night to say something to the media

I live in BOSTON and this was all they were talking about on sports talk radio all morning and afternoon. The NFL is hosting a massive opening night celebration downtown, and the banner ceremony is taking place at Gillette, and the FIRST GAME OF THE FUCKING SEASON is tonight, and all they talked about was this flavor of the week false narrative racism bullshit. People were blowing up the phone lines to say this is going to push more viewers away, yet they persisted.

Ratings dipped 8% last year, and I won't be surprised if they fall 15-20% this year.
>>
I like how the LVPD are trying to defend themselves by going "b-but they were both minorities!!11!"

As if mexicans aren't the most blatantly racist towards blacks these days.
>>
>cops walk past literally hundreds, if not thousands, of black people
>"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THEY PICKED ON ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK YO"
>meanwhile, video shows him not listening to the police and running away, leading the police to think he might be a suspect
>gets cuffed for 10 minutes as the cops figure out what happened, let him go after realizing he didn't do anything wrong
>a normal person would be understanding of the situation and move on with their lives
>a racist with an agenda would spin a tale of lies to get sympathy

fuck Bennett, race baiting piece of shit
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Why did he run though?
>>
File: hispanics_are_white_now.jpg (152KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hispanics_are_white_now.jpg
152KB, 791x1024px
>>78104809
Hispanics are white when they do bad things
>>
>>78091314
>police ask people to stay
>he runs off
>i didnt do anything! i was just calmly standng around and the police attacked me!
LEL
>>
>>78105586
white supremacy forced his hand obviously
>>
>>78105617
It seems like all nigs think alike
>>
>>78105586
>Why did he run though?
He thought they were his kids
>>
File: epic_lulz.jpg (61KB, 600x582px)
epic_lulz.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>seachimps will NEVER EVER recover from getting raped by the BBC (Big Brady Cock)
>>
File: 1478759884435.gif (739KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1478759884435.gif
739KB, 285x235px
>>78105747
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.