[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Bennett "Dindu Nuffin"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

First I was like:

>Bennett wrote that one officer, with his gun drawn, warned him that he would "blow my f------ head off"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20604486/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-accuses-las-vegas-police-excessive-force-considering-civil-lawsuit

But then I was like:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/06/michael-bennett-arrest-video/

>I wuznt doin nuffin!
>>
>>78084672
top kek
>>
>>78084672

and here's his teammate cuckold coming to his defense

https://twitter.com/JustinBritt68/status/905451966171570176
>>
File: 1502922467338.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1502922467338.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
>>78084672
>Bennett wrote. "This fact is unequivocally, without question why before every game, I sit during the national anthem--because equality doesn't live in this country and no matter how much money you make, what job title you have, or how much you give, when you are seen as a 'N-----,' you will be treated that way."

He will always be a N---- never forget who you are
>>
>>78084672
AYO HOL UP
>>
>8 years of a black president
>sheeit mohfugga equality don't live in this country
>>
>mexican doing the abusing

they hate blacks more than whites
>>
>>78085650
they just hope whitey-senpai notices them and doesn't deport
>>
>>78085650
/thread
But not like it matters, they'll just be called white to satisfy the narrative.
>>
File: IMG_1896.jpg (109KB, 780x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
109KB, 780x543px
>>78085714
This.
>>
>/thread
>posts more
>>
all the fairweather fans stand with them
>>
My money is on one of his crew popping off shots in a club, and them all scattering outside... Bennett leading the way.
>>
>>78086392
i think enough time has passed since their SB win so their bandwagon and fairweatherness has earned them typical fan cred

>all the shitcock fags were panthercucks 2 years back, and antifalanta fags last year
>>
>>78084672

I hope he sure those racist police officers for all their pension funds
>>
What are the odds that it played out exactly as Michael Bennett claims it did?
>>
>>78084672
>"blow my f------ head off"
Lewd
>>
>runs from police and causes a police chase
>wait why are you pulling your guns? fucking RACISTS
>>
>>78087901
What is less than zero?
>>
>>78084784

HAHAHAHAHA.

Makes me fucking laugh when these idiots say "Equality".

They have a warped, twisted definition of that.

They want EQUITY, not equality.

They want equality of OUTCOME.

It's Marxist/Communist at its core.

Why can't all these rich niggers go to Africa and build their own society and start their own sports leagues?
>>
as usual, /pol/fags jumping to conclusions before any info is actually out. sounds familiar to another group of retards, desu
>>
Hang the n-----
>>
>>78085650
>>78089905
Looks legit.
>>
>>78089626

Lol this

For real tho we can't let Trump have access to the nuclear codes
>>
>>78084672
> head to MGM Grand for Big Time Boxing Match
> have shaggy unkept hair and fucked up beard
> wear an old ass flannel shirt and some starter pants

Fuck this faggot
>>
File: AurCuQT.gif (1MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
AurCuQT.gif
1MB, 300x182px
>>78089626
to be fair, he and his brother have only collected $70M for chasing a fucking ball around a field.
WHITEOPPRESSHUN-RAAAAAAACISS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.