[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, how do we fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

File: USA_Soccer_Team_logo.png (60KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
USA_Soccer_Team_logo.png
60KB, 742x1024px
Gentlemen, how do we fix it?
>>
>>78068944
Have more immigrants.
Especially south american/western european. Prove me wrong
>>
still 60 minutes left
>>
File: 394.jpg (60KB, 664x374px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
60KB, 664x374px
Have Big Ballers
>>
Abolish MLS and permanently ban any MLS shitter from the national team.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>78069227
>this rule would have banned Howard, Dempsey, Cameron, Yedlin, and Guzan from the NT for life
Not sure this is what you were trying to achieve m8
>>
Fire head coach
Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
Change NCAA soccer rules so talent can develop
Relegation in MLS
>>
develop youth and give youth a chance instead of playing old fucks in every position
>>
>>78068944
Kill pulishit
>>
the world cup is for faggots
nobody cool goes there anymore
>>
>>78068944
Bring back KlinsGOAT
>>
We can't

usually we get military babies from Germany, but I just came back from there and saw a bunch of kids with American football pads on the DB

basically, our European pipeline is finished, and since our main source of Latin immigration is Mexican, there is no future.

We're the best at Women's soccer, and the best for a reason, because our girls care from a young age. By age 12, if your boy is playing soccer then you must be a gay father with a husband.
>>
File: my-sides.png (35KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
my-sides.png
35KB, 192x191px
you can't
>>
>>78068944
Nobody cares cares except noodle arm faggot white leftists that's why you suck, end of story. Terrible, non-existent talent pool to draw from.
>>
>>78068944
Mexicans and Costa Ricans immigrants?
>>
just put some bielsa in it senpai
>>
annex mexico
>>
Major MLS reform

>fuck the salary cap and all the "equality shit"
>get rid of that conference shit
>two championships only: one round robin with 20-25 teams and a "playoff cup" with two rounds
>relegation now
>>
fix what?

its always been fucking shit
>>
>>78068944
hire perro caca as coach
>>
File: 88728713.jpg (831KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
88728713.jpg
831KB, 3504x2336px
>>78068944
There's only one man worthy of coaching the U.S. at this point...
>>
There's nothing to fix. We just won FIFA
>>
>>78071037
Based don ovan
>>
American players don't have technique. Future generations will fix this.

At any rate, Aena should tell Gonzalez to fuck off, Nigbe to fuck off, always start Arriola and Wood, discipline Poolishit, and the US soccer federation should hire a proper European manager who actually understands how to play ball.
>>
Kill the mlels
Defund the men's soccer team
Let it rot
>>
>>78071755
>implying the national team is funded by the government
handegg cucks are really this retarded
>>
>>78069497
>Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
This, the world wouldn't stand a chance
>>
>>78069821
Football is still by far the most popular sport in germany and probably will be for the next few decades.
>>
>>78071037
at this point we need him more on the field than coaching off the field
>>
>>78071827
Yes. I argued with my Jap friend about this. Stop building niggerball courts and build soccer fields and USA will dominate world football.
>>
too many 30+ yo grandpas on the team. get rid of dempsey, howard, altidore, etc

>>78072197
there's no money in soccer, at least in america. mls needs to grow to pay its players more, thats what urban youths are looking for sports-wise
>>
>>78071871
Until the Muslims make Quran reading a required sport for everyone.
>>
>>78071827
Yeah, because if France and England have taught us anything, the best thing you can do is stack your team with athletic blacks
>>
>>78072500
>comparing Europussy blacks to Ameribased bulls
>>
>>78068944
We let the sport die in this country
>>
>amerilards want more pace negros in their team

Will be like an African NT and will go as far as the quarter finals. It is still an improvement tho.
>>
We don't. Nuke it instead.
>>
SCRAP IT

START OVER
>>
>>78072433
Except that's bullshit, kids don't do a fucking forward-looking cost/benefit analysis when deciding what sports to play

The first decision-makers are the parents, but after a while kids start watching sports on TV and social media, idolizing players (a mix of kids in their own lives who they look up to and professional stars), and then develop a passion for the sport from there
>>
File: 20170905_183113.png (62KB, 719x847px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_183113.png
62KB, 719x847px
>Only 9pts
Kek
>>
>>78068944
put our best athletes on the team and have tom brady captain them
>>
>league without relegation

STOP BEING A FAG.
>>
>>78069497
>Relegation in MLS
Why would anyone want that?
>>
>>78068944
Just fucking end it.

I love soccer more than anything else in the world but American soccer makes me cringe ad infinimum. I can actually tolerate NASL somewhat because it's what I expect out of American soccer, but MLS is just too cringey. Well, the whole USSF is just cringey. You create a fucking pyramid system but no promotion and relegation? Are you that fucking retarted.

The only reason why we qualify for the WC every year is because we have the largest fucking GDP in the world. Only 3 countries have a larger GDP than only one of our fucking states

Don't expect us to win the WC any time soon. America likes football baseball and basketball. Now MMA is rising. Soccer isn't americas biggest sports, it won't ever be, and a country who's sixth fucking favorite sport is soccer won't even win a WC
>>
>>78076687
Are you a chicano by any chance?
>>
>>78068944
Wind the clocks back to 1776 and try not ostracizing the goddamn Natives

We could've had an incredible civilization of Native/White mutts with dozens of generations of powerful efficient breeding behind them

Instead we have an autistic twink one trick pony meme faggot like Pulisic shitting up the place and disappearing every other match

well done, Colonial America. Well fucking done. You blew it
>>
>>78076910

Native genetics are shit for athletics

what are you on about
>>
stop being too fat
>>
>>78071827
You'll never be good at soccer because you think in terms of raw athleticism and stats when football is art. It's joga bonito.
>>
>>78069465
Yedlin plays for Newcastle retard.
>>78071733
No joke, we were considering hiring Bielsa as head coach with Donovan as an assistant. What did we do instead? Bruce Fucking Arena.
>>
>>78068944
We can't

usually we get military babies from Germany, but I just came back from there and saw a bunch of kids with American football pads on the DB

basically, our European pipeline is finished, and since our main source of Latin immigration is Mexican, there is no future.
>>
Destroy My Little Soccer
>>
the inevitable demise of handegg will change things
>>
>>78068944
Drop Bradley
>>
>>78068944
Leave this to me
>>
Countrywide doping
>>
File: 167155_488933406955_7995311_n.jpg (38KB, 305x720px) Image search: [Google]
167155_488933406955_7995311_n.jpg
38KB, 305x720px
I guess i'll come out of retirement

for america
>>
LVG
>>
>>78068944
Don't hire shitty MLS coaches, then you won't have all MLS squads playing in big matches.
>>
Dont worry bros we'll save you like you saved us last qualifiers just to make you shove your #DeNadaMexico up your asses
>>
>>78070572
The hue gets it! The salary cap is bullshit and so is the fact that there's no relegation. Also end the draft, players are losing valuable playing years.
>>
>>78083004
Gonzo and ream were the most culpable in the most recent matches, and neither play mls.
>>
By going back to it being a women's sport and killing all numales who support mlels
>>
>>78083006
>that flag
>this post

what did he mean by this
>>
>>78079870
Every player I named started their careers in MLS, which is my point.
Know how I can tell you're a post-2014 casual?
>>
>>78083024
Exactly, all the MLess stars were fucking garbage
>>
>>78082910
I'd have no problem with LVG managing the US. He did a fantastic job with the Netherlands.
>>
>>78083068
>Cameron and Ream shit the bed against CR
>blame MLS anyway
Fucking retard
Arena shares some of the blame for choosing to pair them in the back, but they were quite possibly the worst players on the field that day
>>
>>78083006
Would be worth it. The rivalry has simmered down since we both became garbage.
>>
>>78083089
Cameron shit the bed on the second goal, but Ream did fine. He recovered well and forced the guy to shoot at an awkward angle, it was Tim Howard who fucked up.

Also
>Zusi at RWB
>Beasley at LWB
>Lichaj on the bench
>Miazga not even in the squad

How the fuck are you supposed to win with such a meme defense?
>>
>>78083068
You're not very good at reading it seems.
>>
File: 1503753579244.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1503753579244.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>78083115
>Ream did fine
>>
>>78083115
Lichaj got shit on repeatedly in the gold cup against weakened sides.
>>
Zusi - Gonzalez - Beasler- Beasley

When that is your back line, there is no fixing it.

Also, you can't play the possession game when you have no end product. Honestly hope we don't qualify.
>>
>>78073097
shouldnt be a surprise burgers are an embarassment to world sport
>>
>More nigga
Cry in baguette
>>
>>78068944
I knew relying on an18 year old was going to fuck us eventually we can't expect Pulisic to do all the work.

Also when is the Bradley/Altidore/Dempsey meme over
>>
>>78083169

You'd know that feel.
>>
>>78072615
This is the gayest shit I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>78083144
>Implying he'd be worse than Zusi or Beasley
>>
>>78083145
>honestly hope we don't qualify
with "fans" like these...
>>
If you defend Bradley after the last two games, you are delusional meth addict. He holds up play and causes the counter to stagnate. I can't believe people still rate him because of what he did at Chievo all those years ago. It's over he choose money over being decent starter and it shows. Get him off the team.
>>
File: muricas best.jpg (8KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
muricas best.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>78083193

quiet fatty
>>
>>78083222

If we qualify, nothing changes. We continue to approach the national team the same way (playing over the hill MLSers). If we fail to qualify, hopefully heads will roll and we'll look at things differently.
>>
>>78083273
The only positive of failing to qualify is that we are forced to transition the new generation of players.

>inb4 Howard, Dempsey, and Bradley in 2022
>>
>>78083273
You know damn well that Arena is going to be let go regardless of the results of the Hex
He was always a stopgap measure meant to get the ship back on track and never meant to be a long term solution - the federation is probably interviewing candidates as we speak
>>
We need to drop Pulisic. He's a cancer to the team, in terms of both mentality and quality.
>>
>>78083292

Thankfully, Beasley will have passed from old age by then.
>>
>>78083257
too much faith in nagbe. nagbe as a creator isn't good with so many options. on portland you have one meme center forward and argentine playmaker, USA is much better than that. hopefully these two games show the nagbe should not be relied on

>>78083307
just imagine actually engaging these people in discussion. just imagine that these are the majority of people replying in these threads too . we are doomed
>>
>>78083405

Just imagine being an MLS fan and thinking anyone in the league is good.
>>
>>78069497
>Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
Wouldn't work. /sp/ loves to push the "intelligent and tactical" white player and "athtletic and dumb" black player meme, but the US just has shit coaching all around, so all we would end up with is even more players with no technical ability except now they're black
>>
Klinsman defeated Germany away 1:2. Arena loses to CONCACAF crap at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrxUfp0B3pA
>>
>>78083777
>I rate friendlies
>>
>>78083169
>a fucking dentist
>>
>>78083466

Spot on. We'd end up with 1000 Gyasi Zardes.
>>
The janitor must not have liked my songs lol

We won't be better until we face some real competition when there's actually a tournament happening. We can glorify friendlies all we want (holy shit Altidore had one good game three years ago in a friendly! i'm going to post about him on reddit before going back to my IT job) but it won't change the fact that we get played off the pitch against teams like Argentina when there's actually something to play for. 4-0 and 0 shots. We played a good, if overrated, team in the form of Belgium in the world cup and while we had an opportunity to win it that was just because each of Belgium's 30 shots on target was directly at Howard.

Then fix the fans. The American Outlaws need to meet some real ultras.
>>
>>78068944
Stop playing in it
>>
>>78083352
kys Bong boy
>>
>>78082437
And replace him with who?
>>
>>78083169
How did your team do in the last WC again?
>>
>>78069497
Pander to the southwest

LAFC + at least two teams in El Paso + RGV + Albuquerque

they aren't big metro areas but all an mls team needs to do is have 10k people show up with cheap tickets
>>
>>78069227
tpbp
>>
>>78083211
he was literally worse than zusi.
>>
File: IMG_8398.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8398.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
FUCK I AM SICK OF IT, GET THAT BALD FUCKING MUTANT FAGGOT OUT OF MIDFIELD AND BRING IN GOOK NGUYEN AND FEILHABER AND KLEJSTAN. GET THAT STUPID FUCK GEOFF DICKRON OFF THE TEAM AND BRING IN MATT HEDGES AND WALKER ZIMMERMAN. THIS TEAM FUCKING SUCKS DICK AND STOP FALLING FOR THE PACY NIGGER NAGBE MEME HE FUCKING SUCKS.
>>
>>78082876
10/10 would risk going bareback
>>
>>78089557
>bring in more mediocre mls trash
Did you not see the gold cup? How many more mls players do you need before you understand that mls is terrible?
>>
>>78089834
It seems like you're forgetting you have to have nationality to be on an NT. Ok, fine bring in miazga, and bring in Mckenzie or whatever his name is from schalke, other than them theres barely any americans that play in foreign leagues not already on the NT
>>
>>78089557
i know you are new and all, but nguyen, feilhaber and klejstan have been aggressively mediocre in a number of call-ups. matt hedges looked pretty flawed earlier this year
>>
>>78089859
Miazga, McKennie, Hyndman, Lynden Gooch, Josh Perez, Luca de la Torre, Matthew Olosunde -all americans born and raised here playing in europe or european academies. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>78089557
hedges is unironically the worst player i've ever seen wear a USMNT shirt. and that's including jonathan bornstein, kenny cooper, and miguel ibarra. fuck
>>
>>78089891
>academies

yeah, should probably get them in important starts
>>
>>78089891
>youth players
are you serious
>>
File: kfc.jpg (55KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
55KB, 475x356px
>>78089912
but kfc
>>
>>78089920
Miazga, McKennie, Hyndman, and Gooch are already getting minutes with their respective teams.
>>
Need a big lad up front to bang it in
>dempsey
manley
>pulisic/wood/green
manlets

Need a lad that's at least 6'2 that can head it in, >we already have enough pace on the wings.
>>
>>78089933

A L A N G O R D O N
>>
>>78089931
two of them already got callups, and didn't exactly light it up.
>>
>>78089965
Miazga played well in that shitty gold cup and did not get more minutes because Arena is a retard and Gooch only got called up by Klinsmann and hasnt gotten more callups.
>>
>>78089925
I'm a sunderland supporter, Gooch will probably be on par with the current usmnt/mls attacking player goo but no better. Hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see someone be a standout for both Sunderland and America, don't think I'm wrong though
>>
>>78083064
A majority of players start their careers in their home league, retard. That's kind of how the whole being born in a certain country thing works. Starting your Career in MemeLS is fine if you can still make it into Europe and are currently playing in it.
>>
>>78091787
Evidently not because that guy was calling for all MLS players to get lifetime bans from the NT, which would have b& all of those guys before they had a chance to git gud.

News flash, retard: the best way for Americans who don't also hold a foreign passport to make a move to Europe is to play for the national team and get noticed. In fact, a certain number of national team appearances is required in order to receive a work permit to play in some leagues (unless they have an EU passport)
>>
>>78090009
>im a sunderland supporter
Dumb reddittors
>>
File: MLSmidfield.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
MLSmidfield.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Just get rid of Bradley and get an argie coach.
>>
File: j-klinsman.png (125KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
j-klinsman.png
125KB, 400x268px
Just wait for Jonathan Klinsmann.
>>
>>78098831
Is he good for hertha?
>>
>never let morris put on a uniform again. In fact, just break his legs every month or so, mafia style
>do everything you can to find someone to help pulisic so he doesnt have to carry the team and easily get covered, so he has more opportunity to make assists
>somehow de-age Dempsey
>kill altidore
>put wood up top, thats basically the best you can do
>might as well swap bradley for kitchen, Baldy does fuck all and it gives the team a chance to give its other midfielders legs
>>
disband the MLS
>>
You watch a real sport you fucking faggot
>>
Invade Russia
>>
>>78068944
Elect someone with zero soccer experience but who talks a big game. Spray-tan a plus.

Also if he could fire everyone and hire his kids, we'd really make soccer great again.
>>
>>78072197
basketball courts are not the problem. they take up no space. Look at an aerial photo of any number of average suburban towns and see the virus that is baseball fields taking up space everywhere.
>>
>>78068944
after World Cup (if we make it) , nuke current team besides pulisic. Cycle through youth players until something clicks. Make a consistent starting eleven. We gotta stop rewarding mediocrity. It won't happen overnight but we could build a consistent top 15 ranked squad
>>
>>78076910
top tier chicanoposting
>>
>>78101872
Maybe if he was a really well known chef who in cooking circles isn't respected at all, and whose recipes he won't reveal though he claims them to be the best.

Make him Manager of the United States.
>>
>>78103427
guy fieri?
>>
>>78068944
more meme Croats, amerinigger genes cant into football
>>
MLelS has to go
>>
>>78076910
And end up a shit tier nation like Mexico instead of a superpower? Lmfao
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.