[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more tinpot club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png (302KB, 1017x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png
302KB, 1017x1024px
Name a more tinpot club
>>
>>78056621
they're above arsenal on the ladder m8
>>
What's a tinpot club?
>>
>>78056873
Newcastle, cant you read?
>>
West 'am
>>
>>78056621
b..but 50000 seater
>>
All clubs are equally tinpot.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>78056873
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tinpot

Here you go, lad. Newcastle is indeed a tinpot club.
>>
Newcastle should be a top 6 club. However their owner runs it for his own personal financial gain, which is absolutely his right, and so the club will never amount to anything other than being a perennially in the lower half or bouncing up and down between the premiership and the championship.
>>
>>78056621
tinpot?
>>
>>78056621
I could name 16 in the Premier League alone
>>
>>78056621
Why didnt they sign Samaris? Martinez was hunting him from Benfica from when he was in Championship.
>>
>>78060509
This desu
>>
>>78057878
This.
Finishing 5th was the worst thing that could have happened with Ashley as owner. To him it was proof that you didn't need to spend huge money to break (or at least challenge for) the top 4 (due to Newcastle being 4 points behind Tottenham albeit it with a much worse gd).
The fact that Newcastle didn't really buy anyone the following season, but got rid of players while having to play EL matches is exactly why they finished 5 points above the relegation zone that season.
Owners like City's would find FFP much easier to deal with based purely on the fact the attendance is practically full capacity every home game.
It's strange that he constantly says he's looking to sell the club, after every fall out, and somehow never manages to get rid though. It's pretty clear the amount he demands is much more than what is reported. The truth is he doesn't want to get rid of Newcastle, he would much prefer it to be a midtable,mediocre club that doesn't have to worry about relegation, but also doesn't have to worry about Europe or winning anything because that would include even more expenditure, because if there's one certainty in business, no matter how much you hate a person or thing, you never get rid of it/them when it's personally making you money.
Neutral QPR fan here btw.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.