[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it our year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 8vA5PgM.png (158KB, 370x369px) Image search: [Google]
8vA5PgM.png
158KB, 370x369px
Is it our year?
>>
You probably won't have a winning record this year but you're setting yourself up nicely for the next few years given that the balance of power in the AFCN will shift once Roethlisberger retires. The Ravens and Bingles don't look like they're going anywhere.
>>
>>78054753
I hope. I want Jackson to get us to the playoffs.
>>
File: NFL feels.jpg (106KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
NFL feels.jpg
106KB, 680x382px
>>78054689
No but someday it will be.
>>
Anybody who supports a team whose players protest the anthem needs to really reevaluate themselves.
>>
File: 1499999008829.jpg (179KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499999008829.jpg
179KB, 1087x1080px
>browns
>>
>>78054689
It's never our year
>>
>>78055530
Don't get me wrong, I always stand and remove my hat for the anthem. But the Anthem was adopted in the 1930's after realizing the country had no national anthem and the star spangled banner was selected by petition. People have fought and died for these players to have the right to take a knee.

If you have a problem with it, then you should also have a problem with the NFL as a whole who allows this to happen. The Cleveland Browns aren't the only team with players who'll take a knee this season.
>>
The old Browns had to move to Baltimore to win a Super Bowl. I hear St Louis and San Diego have stadium free now waiting for a team to migrate.
>>
>>78058164
The old browns would have won a Super Bowl in Cleveland if they had stayed. Art didn't move the team because of wins, he moved the team because the tax payers weren't going to fund the new stadium he wanted.
>>
File: Brownsyear.png (490KB, 685x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brownsyear.png
490KB, 685x480px
>>78054689
>>
>>78054689

It IS your year! To not be the embarrassment of the NFL and finish with 5-7 wins.

Teams that will definitely finish with a worse record than the Browns this year
-Jest
-Burrs
-Rasm
-49ers

And teams that could potentially finish with a worse record than the Browns this year

-Iggles
-Razorcakes
-Clots
-Ravens
-Bungles
-Loins
>>
>>78058537

Oh and add the Jags to that "potential" list
>>
>>78058537
Would you rather finish last if you knew that you could get Sam Darnold in next year's draft?
>>
>>78058558

No. Cleveland needs some momentum going forward. They've been the laughing stock of the NFL since the year of Derek Anderson. They need a half way decent season where it looks like they're building momentum for their fans and players and coaches' sake.

This Cleveland squad has some talent, particularly on defense. The only way I can see them finishing worse than absolutely abysmal teams like the Jets and Bears would be if they decided to tank.
>>
>>78058558

The Browns will bust any QB they draft

If they had existed when Peyton Manning was in the draft, that nigga would've been out of the league in two years.
>>
>>78055530
anybody that cares that much about somebody else doing something that doesnt effect you need to reevaluate themselves.
>>
File: COMEDYGOLD.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
COMEDYGOLD.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>78054689
>Browns
>>
>>78054689
>Clowns
>88-200 since coming back
>18 years
>1 playoff appearence
>0 playoff wins
>Best season 10 wins
>2 winning records
>5-11 or worse 13/18 seasons
>last in division 14/18 years
>last in division 6 straight years
What a fucking horrendous franchise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.