[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a retired 40 year old beat up a 28 year old UFC champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mayweather mcgregor round 10.webm (3MB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather mcgregor round 10.webm
3MB, 960x520px
>a retired 40 year old beat up a 28 year old UFC champion
>>
>>78054121
Because MMA meme shits don't practice striking that much. He didn't stand a chance against a lightweight champion.
>>
>>78054121
mayweather was missing so many of his shots. Made me sad
>>
>>78054121
>mma fags will actually defend this
>>
>>78054121
not a real fight obviously
>>
>>78054121
>best boxer in the world beats amateur boxer in a boxing ring following boxing rules

Hello, logic here, id just like to say that this would've happened regardless because one guy based his career off a single sport with arbitrary rule sets, and the other practiced that same sport for a few months. Unless you're superman, you're not winning. Boxing has a lot of rules that restrict the actual fighting which is why UFC has been more popular as of the past decade or two.

Logic, signing off
>>
>>78055912
>one guy based his career off a single sport with arbitrary rule sets

I couldn't tell which one you were talking about until after the comma.
>>
File: MMA fouls.png (47KB, 624x680px) Image search: [Google]
MMA fouls.png
47KB, 624x680px
>>78055912
> Boxing has a lot of rules that restrict the actual fighting which is why UFC has been more popular as of the past decade or two.

So then what's this?
>>
>>78055922
Those are all rules that are already applied to boxing on top of what's already there (no blows to the back of the head, only clean jabs to the face, nothing leg related only fisticuffs).
>>
>>78055931
>small joint manipulation is a foul
>downward elbow strikes are a foul
>any strike behind the ears
>throat strikes (usually includes any sort of a neck strike)

>implying MMA actually "martial arts"

Alls people do in MMA are takedowns and forced submissions. Lemme see a fucking German Suplex, or a flying side kick, or anything but someone ramming their mouth as fast as they can onto the other guys dick.
>>
>>78055931
I've seen very little legitimate Greco-Roman wrestling throws utilized in MMA, and I wonder how quickly they would be banned if they started to be used more. I mean, the Olympics allows them.
>>
>>78054121
wow it's almost like a boxer should win a boxing match and a mixed martial artist should win an MMA match
>>
>>78055912
>and the other practiced that same sport for a few months.

striking is a large part of MMA and conor has trained boxing most of his life

he talked shit saying he could do it and he got smoked
>>
No, I never heard about this? When did this happen?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.