[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Texas State Legislature held an emergency session this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: texass2.png (765KB, 948x595px) Image search: [Google]
texass2.png
765KB, 948x595px
>The Texas State Legislature held an emergency session this morning to draft legislation that would ban the sport of tackle football beyond the high school level.

what the fuck, texas?
>>
>>78050997
>Texas secedes over football
>California bails out too, New England and Florida make their own states
>International football becomes a thing
pottery
>>
>sportspickle

Might as well post the onion
>>
>>78050997
That's a satire piece from a website called SportsPickle. It's operated by a man who used to write for The Onion.

Bait harder.
>>
>>78051036
no one is seceding unless they want a B-2 shaped boot up their ass.
>>
Is there really any need for having pads and helmets in American Football anymore? You're not even allowed to drop the helmet anymore so what's the point?
>>
>>78051100
texas and cali have massive nuclear arsenals. the US wouldn't risk a nuclear exchange if either decided to fuck off
>>
>>78051136
those arsenals belong to the united states military, a privilege they will forfeit upon secession.
>>
>>78051319
come and take them
>>
>>78051345
we won't need to, our boys will bring them back home to us, and you'll be alone with your waterlogged couch and chilean flags.
>>
File: jj watt.jpg (4MB, 3456x4435px) Image search: [Google]
jj watt.jpg
4MB, 3456x4435px
>>78051104
I think there is, because the players are still monsters.
>>
>>78051319
Yeah just like South Carolina gave up Ft Sumter. Regardless, Cali or Texas would never fuck off, they're too politically divided. If there was some kind of regional issue that truly united all of each state (like slavery did with many Southern states) then that would be different.
>>
They should ban tackle football from schools.

>send son to school
>kid gets brain damage

'Murica, ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>78051416
>like slavery
take that blue pilled thinking out of here
>>
File: Haskell.jpg (135KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Haskell.jpg
135KB, 689x1024px
>>78051387

Football Pads are just used as weapons though, they don't really provide much protection, it's a complete false sense of security and the NFL and NCAA are hell bent on removing leading with the head, tackling above the shoulders, soon tackling without wrapping up will be illegal and that makes it no different to Rugby, which has its own monsters too.
>>
>>78051510
>those chick tier forearms
>monster

keep trying lass
>>
File: what5.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
what5.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>78050997

Isn't Football the state religion in Texas? How could this ever pass?
>>
>>78051510
the modern game is based almost entirely around the forward pass which makes it much different from rugby. and if you've ever been hit in the chest by a flying shoulder while you were in a dead sprint you would know why they wear pads.
>>
>>78051663

I like American Football, I just haven't seen a big hit in so long that justifies the need for wearing pads, a player like Polamalu or Dawkins needed them to do what they did, but half of their would be illegal today.
>>
>>78051799

Half of their hits*
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.