[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be as UNEXPOSABLE as Zizou?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 2322438_w1.jpg (62KB, 988x556px) Image search: [Google]
2322438_w1.jpg
62KB, 988x556px
How do I be as UNEXPOSABLE as Zizou?
>>
>>78048390
don't go outside
>>
>get a 10 season after starting Master League Team Tier
>tell Modric to work on the details
>tell Ronaldo you are better than Isco every 5 minutes
>go eat an ice cream
>>
>>78048390
Same way Gayweather did it. Just don't come anywhere near to close to even considering leaving your comfort zone.
>>
>>78048390
sacrifice tens of thousands of virgins to the soccer gods at every start of the season
>>
>>78048606
>heemtards still this butthurt
>>
>never proved himself in the premier league

Overrated shite
>>
how come pep dominated in leliga, doesnt even make it past quarters in the cl with buyern and gets EXPOSED in the prem?

is it because these bald fucks happened upon a once in a generation team? probably, you tell me nigger.
>>
>>78048566

I actually smirked
Also chek'd
>>
>>78053280
How come all the German and English teams suck in CL?
>>
>>78048390
Goatsensio+Isco+Modric
>>
>>78053280
rmmt
>>
>>78053280
Because even I could manage a treble winning side if it had prime Messi
>>
>>78053280
>La Liga rejects dominate the EPLEL

really makes me think......
>>
>>78053915
wtf I love la liga now
>>
>>78048390
Be a dirty moor and pay refs
>>
>>78055833
based Al-fonso
>>
>>78053915
In 2 years we will have an English team winning the champions league. Then how will you autists obsessed with our country even function
>>
This thread is full of butthurt.
>>
>>78053280
Dude, Pep had Messi, Prime Busquets, Prime Cavi, Prime Villa, Prime Iniesta, Eto'o, Prime Alves, Prime Mascherano, Pedro as a back-up...

The only good players (apart from Tsu) Real truly had were Sneijder, Di Maria and Xabi Alonso back then, and not at the same time. And they were told to obey Ronaldo all the time, counting on guys like Ozil, Khedira, Higuain to help them, plus no solutions at the bench

It was literally impossible not to win La Liga in those conditions

Now what Zidane does is to build a team around Modric and Casemiro, a team of 10 players, and tell Tsu to autist around in the field until someone passes him the ball
>>
All you need, OP, is the most stacked team in world football and you're set. Is there a single team that can even measure up to them right now?
>>
File: 1503875017984.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1503875017984.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>
>>
>>78056068
This. You look back at the real Madrid team of those years and they were full of chokers.
>>
>>78048566
Underrated desu

Also obligatory check
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.