[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: fiootbal.webm (1MB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
fiootbal.webm
1MB, 460x344px
Who was in the wrong here lads?
>>
amago de me vas a chupar la polla
>>
filhos da puta
>>
A gaja

O Dragãozinho não fez nada de errado
>>
She dove like a South American futbol player
>>
me for not having a gf
>>
>>78048144
>it's a /tv/ episode
same niggas posted that tsushirt webm
>>
fake and gay
>>
No one, its a gingers natural position to be bullied.
>>
Do you think they fucked?
>>
>O PA!
>DISCULPE

kek
>>
>>78048794
Shut the fuck up, Fucile
>>
women are objects
>>
>>78048144
She looks around 60 years old with her mouth open
>>
>>78048144
gringos não tem alma o garoto está no certo
>>
>>78048144
>poortuguese ginger

wut

she must be a scottish or irish immigrant getting porto'd
>>
why does the boy look at the camera? was this staged?
>>
>>78049189
portugal is actually white
>>
>>78049205
I know, but not THAT white
>>
You now remeber FC Kopenhaguen
>>
>>78049189
There are gingers even in Brazil my man, my mom is one

Thankfully i didn't inherit the red hair
>>
File: Sin título.png (384KB, 488x460px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
384KB, 488x460px
>>78049201
>>
probably the age of the average poster on this board these days
>>
>>78049255
>sin titulo

cheeky
>>
>>78049189
>he never went to North of Portugal

She clearly has Latino eyes, you stupid Fritz! The eway to distinguish between Norse girls and really white tuga girls is the eyes. Tugas have bigger, rounder eyes
>>
For me, it's the old man at the back, quickly sitting down after a dissapointing free-kick, in a long series of dissapointing years for fc porco
>>
He obviously got so frustrated andre silva missed that 1vs1 that he wanted to relieve his stress by getting a blowjob but then remembered she was only 13 but then remembered this is 3rd world country who cares but the cameras were watching so he apologetically apologized for his rash behavior and she showed him her buck teeth in acceptance of his apology
>>
>>78048144
>not beating your gf when your team loses (draws)

That kid alpha as fuck.
>>
Why are all spics so pedophelic? I'm pretty sure sudas would stick their dick in an underage chicken and call it gravy.
>>
>>78050098
Where do you see spics in that webm?
>>
>>78050098
are u 'avin a giggle m8
>>
>>78049247
>he wears the ginger gene
thank god you won't procreate
>>
>>78050166
Gingers are the niggers of white people, in that i mean all white women have a secret fetish for them
>>
File: 78699088.jpg (140KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
78699088.jpg
140KB, 575x523px
>>78050166
My mom is a ginger and my dad is a jew, i didn't get any luck in the genetic lottery

At least i'm not poor
>>
>>78050239
yes, gingers are the niggers of white people, in that they are delusional in thinking most white women aren't appalled by them
>>
>>78049189
You spend too much time on /int/ or some shit.
Even in southern Portugal there are gingers. They're rare though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.