[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecuador

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: BLACKED.png (816KB, 918x543px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
816KB, 918x543px
I live in an area with alot of Ecuadorians and they all range from mestizo to native looking. Not one looks anything like this. When did Ecuador get blacks?
>>
who gives a shit?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78039290
/sp/ is /pol/
>>
When they killed all the Indians and needed workers, just like everywhere
>>
>>78039304
damn...
>>
>>78039313
>killed the indians
Literally the entire population is mestizo or indian. I was lookinfg at the demographics and Ecuador has like 7% of it's population as black yet the entire national team, barring 1 player, is black. It's like the US basketball team at the Olympics.
>>
>>78039329
the ratio of blacks who try to follow sports is much bigger than any other demographic, this is like this everywhere, I've only met like 3 blacks that didn't try to be a footballer at one point in their life
>>
>>78039351
> i met 3 blacks that didn't try to be a footballer
wow thatw as kind of them to just let you go after they robbed you.
>>
>>78039360
below average post
>>
>>78039375
reddit tier post
>>
>>78039379
I hate americans now, goodbye
>>
>>78039264
They fell for the pacebabby nignog strategy once the altitude plan started failing.
>>
Some European (I think he was from the netherlands) guy a long time ago suggested that if Ecuador wants to be competitive in the foorballing world it needs to follow the pace baby system by taking advantage of the low nigger population.

In Ecuador there is a small town in the coast of Ecuador where a lot of niggers live but unlike the niggers of the US, these niggers are alright and want to be footballers.

The nigglets from an early age who show signs of speed+strength are usually picked up by the local lower league teams and from there they either go to Nacional, Emelec, LDU, Ecuadorian Barcelona (I know kek), etc....

t. Ecuadorian
>>
>>78039264
A few years ago they discovered that kicking a ball was not so different from kicking a coconut and besides, it's better than having them on the streets committing crime n sheit.
>>
>>78039264
The afro-descendent population of Ecuador is basicly descendants of survivors from a ship who was carrying them as slaves from Panama to Peru. These survivors got freedom and has stabilish themselves in Esmeraldas department, coastal area bordering with Locombia.
>>
>>78039264
Have you seen team India?
They're literally all Asians
>>
>>78039264
blacks can't afford travel to other countries, you'll not see much blacks from South America in the USA.
>>
all ecuadorians are black actually

FACT
>>
>>78042726
chileANO!
>>
>>78039264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
ECUADOR!
>>
>>78049134
>t. CHI
>>
>>78049172
this is ecuador's greatest hero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
>>
>>78039383
:(
>>
>>78049172
Man, being Dominican is the greatest. We have none of the cringe of native american countries. None of the delusions of almost fully iberian shithole. Nor the thirst for international recognition in Brazil.

I skipped a bullet, alright. You people should nuke yourselves. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: BananaRepubic.jpg (271KB, 1417x1053px) Image search: [Google]
BananaRepubic.jpg
271KB, 1417x1053px
Ecuador here. Ecuador is a mix of every possible human race. We have whites, mestizos, blacks, chinese, you name it, but the mayority is mestizos. Black people came from a slave shipwreck in the coasts of Esmeraldas, the top left province in the map, i think the ship was going to Panama originally.

Since then they mixed with a native popuation and that entire provicen is amost entirelly composed by blacks. There are lots of mulattos and some white green-eyes chicks but those are rare.

Then some time ago Esmeraldenos migrated to the sierra or Andes, and some were here as slaves to religious Jesuitas. the most common example is "El Valle del Chota", known place of the players that were born there, like Agustín Delgado, Edison Méndez, Guerrón, etc.
>>
File: ecuador-1990.jpg (518KB, 1174x766px)
ecuador-1990.jpg
518KB, 1174x766px
>>78049606

Before the 90's our NT squad was mixed but now is 90% pacey negros bellos/negros brutos, depending on the occasion.
>>
File: Dominican_Football_Federation.jpg (22KB, 278x357px) Image search: [Google]
Dominican_Football_Federation.jpg
22KB, 278x357px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oG5c-IUF14

This is now a "lets laugh at ecuadors awful music making abilities"
>>
>>78049688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz4nbIv3UlQ

Thread
>>
>>78039351
Pretty much correct. It's the way out to darkies across the globe
>>
>>78049733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1o6gKxwApk
>>
>>78039351
who the fuck never wanted to be a footballer as a kid
>>
>>78049688

>laugh
>he doesn't rate andinean kino

pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqb8pSb5lLI
>>
>>78049896
what's a kino.
And seriously, is this main stream music in Ecuador?
>>
Stop it guys. I am almost certain I have seen this thread with more or less these posts before. Am I literally living in a simulation or what is going on?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.