[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/heem/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 18335.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
18335.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
McGregor V Mayweather recap edition
>>
>>78037932
lots of hype
lots of hope
"All McGregor needs is one good chance..."
DING! DING!
*fight begins*
Mayweather isn't troubled by Goobs in the least, literally doesn't break a sweat.
McGregor shits the bed, looks like shit, makes MMA look like a fucking joke (maybe it is, idk, I'm kind of fucked up over this still)
they get their money

...and now, no one cares about mma or McGregor; and once again, fucking wifebeating Mayweather walks away with a fortune and a perfect record.
>>
File: dee devlin.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
dee devlin.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>
>>78038138
>son
is that Mc Faggot's mom?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYYkFUW6fxM
I disagree, I think RDA would have crushed Mcgregor, especially pre ufc 196 Conor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7h-aGXQglk

Everyone was shitting on Fergu all day and now hes fighting kevin lee they all love him again
>>
>>78038199

Maybe she's black
>>
>just woke up
JFMSU
>>
Who is your favorite woman, fighter?
>>
>>78038377
My wife's daughter
>>
>>78038377
Connor Mcgregor
>>
>>78038377
a clean glass of drinking water and having drunk at least one in my entire life
>>
>>78038377
My stepfather was pretty good at fighting women
>>
>>78038377
diaz
>>
Farts smell like cheese lads
>>
>>78038439
mcgregor is a cheese lad.
farts smell like him.
>>
>>78038115
>(maybe it is, idk, I'm kind of fucked up over this still)
Striking wise it is, when a fighting style is put into a sport, what works and what's emphasized changes so much and evolves so differently that they can't nessicarily translate. You can even see this in early matches between different kinds of kickboxing. When a champion Thai boxer went against an American kickbocer, the Kickboxer totally outclasses him in movement, but the sturdy Thai lowkicks were so kick and destructive that it didn't matter how much better the American's footwork was. In the case of MMA, the biggest thing is it's wrestling ready standup style, less protective gloves and ground-&-pound favoring win conditions means pure stand-up striking really suffers. Even the stuff that does have crossover success (the competition defining grappling) has some disparity. Wrestlers don't mind putting one arm in and one arm out, but against people with arm submissions that's a suicidal move; BJJ fighters can't use any of their Gi-Chokes because nobody in the MMA uses a Gi. But MMA boxing (especially pure boxing) is basically worthless on it's own, the stiff leg movement is designed to allow for both Thai kicks and shoot protections, which means your footwork is gonna be shit and your punches much much weaker because of the less protective gloves and need for fingers. Cross fighting styles/competitions just don't really bring out the best in fighters. From Ali's nearly scripted match against that Japanese guy that everyone hated, to this Mayweather fight, everything about the early UFC, the Brawl-For-All where the champion pro-wrestler was fed to fucking Butterbean, and to even 1930s silent movies where they pitted a big boxer vs a big wreslter, this shit does not work.

TL;DR - McGregor's a retard and MMA fighters should know better.
>>
>>78038529
And before someone points it out, yes McGregor is in fact actually a genius because he took a completely acceptable loss for unfathomable amounts of cash. The only real loser was the sport that allowed a tool like him to have fame in the first place.

Also he'll blow it all.
>>
I need Eddie webms
>>
File: eddies wife.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
eddies wife.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>78038722
I don't like it when fighters families insult fighters, she did the same thing to rda who wasn't even disrespectful to eddie. Dee did it to Dustin as well
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.