[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plays for Barcelona >puts in consistently good performances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: _97213670_neymar_3_getty.jpg (24KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_97213670_neymar_3_getty.jpg
24KB, 624x351px
>plays for Barcelona
>puts in consistently good performances at international level even when the team around him are shit
>moves to PSG
>instantly starts playing like shit for the national team and gets outplayed by fucking Paulinho
>against ECUADOR
Really gets my noggin' joggin'.
>>
I hope some farmer in french cup will break his leg and he can't make it to the WC because of it
>>
>>78032634
He's depressed because he's realised he's made a huge fucking mistake. Yeah Messi is the GOAT and was overshadowing him, but he was also 30. Neymar was the heir to Messi's place in that team if he'd waited a little longer. Now he's moved to France. Everything was ok at first - until PSG signed Mbappe. Now Nerman is going to spend the rest of his days being overshadowed by a guy 7 years younger than him - the future GOAT, the darling of French football. Nerman knows he's fucked up. It's over before it's even begun.
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>78032634
That is fucking great, actually. Neymar will serve as our scapegoat, carrying all the weight of the nÂș 10 shirt and the reinforced marking while our true world class players, like Coutinho and Jesus, shine freely in the background.
>>
>>78032634
how many nt games has he played since moving to psg?

international soccer is shit anyway
>>
>>78032721
Al-Khelaifi would pay some Leon type hitman to take out the farmer and his whole family
>>
>>78032727
>mbappe
Is that a typo or a real person? Never heard of it.
>>
>>78032866
t. Wetback
>>78033093
See above
>>
Wtf were you watching today? Neymar was brilliant and had a shot barely get saved. He danced around defenders at will all game
>>
>>78033153
t. dirty fucking ape
>>
>>78033093
you'll know him in 5 years, when Zidane will win two world cups with him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.