[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, I'm starting to panic dodgerbros How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

OK, I'm starting to panic dodgerbros
How do we fix this shit?
>>
>>78024127
Trade Kershaw to the Giants
>>
>>78024164
Fuck off jintsfag
>>
Have Darvish not be shit and you're good
>>
Fall victim to a terrorist attack that kills the whole team
>>
File: IMG_0634.png (262KB, 914x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.png
262KB, 914x897px
>>78024127
Enjoy your demise
>>
File: SWd1LdvB0kHT6u0s.jpg (29KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
SWd1LdvB0kHT6u0s.jpg
29KB, 599x337px
Its all good bros

Nothing needs fixing
>>
>>78024524
Maeda needs to be deported back to Japan though
>>
>>78024127
build a time machine so you can go back in time to prevent Bellinger from participating in the HR derby. he'd have as much dingers as Stanton if he didn't fuck up his swing
>>
>>78024127
October came a month early in lalaland
>>
Don't know why they had to go and get players for getting players sake. They were already deep.

Also need to hope for a healthy team. Been a while since its been Taylor, Seager, Turner, and Belli.

Also Kersh, Wood, Hill, McCarthy, and one of the Asians.
>>
Is it october already?
>>
>>78025514
Brandon McCarthy is ded. Without a lucky HR% he's easily the worst starting pitcher on the roster.
>>
You won't even make it far enough to get BTFO'd by the Tribe
>>
>>78028267
indians got BTFO by rain in last year's world series. theyre a paper tiger
>>
>>78028267
>injuns
>Worlds Eries
pick one
>>
>>78024127
are you bandwagoning this team or something? if you didn't think we were gonna crash and burn this time of year you are a stupid shit w/ a bad brain
>>
>>78030182
This was supposed to be >our year
team of destiny type of shit
>>
Get rid of the deadweight and stop getting shitty pitchers like Darvish, Hill, and Wood.
>>
>>78024127
Can't. It's over. Dodgers pitching finally fell apart. Bats are now going quiet.
>>
https://streamable.com/3qlii
>>
TRADE FOR KEMP
WE NEED THE MVP BACK
>>
[spoiler]you can't, it's already too late[/spoiler]
>>
fuck the dodgers
>>
File: doyers fan waiting for WS title.jpg (72KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
doyers fan waiting for WS title.jpg
72KB, 453x604px
>if we keep paying our players more money
>they will become bettar
>and one day they will win
>rite?
>>
only chi's even care
>>
>>78037215
RIP en pesos, SofĂ­a
>>
>>78024127
Move it back to Brooklyn.
>>
>>78037286
this is the biggest gripe for me in all of sports actually
why the FUCK didn't the name of the team change when it moved to L.A.?
the name completely lost it's significance after going to california
the only way the term """"dodger"""" could apply to a california resident is if you were calling them a draft dodger, because they're a bunch of lazy, apathetic, liberal cunts (not that there's anything wrong with that)
i mean seriously, is that the image the franchise is going for?
guess i wouldn't be too surprised if the answer was "yes"
>>
File: photo.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>78037310
>>
Fuck you bandwagonging cunts, go get your Yankees/Red Sox/Diamondbacks/Nationals/Cubs gear on Amazon now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.