[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Italy will win the World Cu-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>Italy will win the World Cu-
>>
>>78020870
Italy always goes full meme mode during WCs with their dirty ass style of playing. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the semis with that godawful team
>>
>not knowing Italy is at its strongest when nobody believes in them

They were supposed to be shit in 2006 and then went on to win.
They were among the favorites in 2010 & 2014 and got eliminated at group stage both times.

Italy has to be considered shit to be good.
If people consider them to be good, they're shit.
>>
>>78020889
4-2-4 is a poor formation for the squad they have.

They need Conte
>>
>>78020950
NO. Conte stays at Chelsea and gives >us another league title.
>>
>>78020975
Conte will fuck off soon.
>>
>>78020950
Conte can't into cup finals
>>
>>78020975
>Implying Conte won't storm out of Chelsea in a fit of rage during winter
>>
>>78021025
Just because he gave Zaza the chance to score that fucking penalty doesn't mean he can't make Italy go into the finals.
>>
Ventura is a joke an our FA even extended his contract recently. I have 0 expectations for the team untill he's in charge.
>>
>>78020870
Imagine playing against Barça and Madrid at the same damn time..
>>
>>78020950
Forced to play 4-2-4 since they had to win at Spain.
>>
>>78022260
Without any of the main stars.
>>
We just need to sack Ventura to be quite honest with you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>78020870
>Brazil will win the World Cu-
>>
>>78022522
Past is in the past, Ahmed, Italy just lost to a 3-0 score.
>>
>>78020870
put a generation of youngsters yet to reach their full potential and a bunch of has-beens in the hands of an incompetent manager that has never won anything relevant and that's what you get.
I'm putting my bets on 2022 with Ancelotti.
>>
>>78022522
>using a match from three years ago as a basis for the current state of the squad
Shaking my head, to be honest with you, family. This match is Italy's most recent, completely different situations.
>>
>>78022574
ALLEGRI 2018
>>
>>78022648
>le choke in cup anorexic man managing the NT
oh god please no
>>
>>78022693
instead you want le havent been relevant in five years manager...
>>
>>78022275
you can also win with a 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 3-4-3 though
by fielding only two midfielders and two very attacking wingers forced to play in their own half all match long, Ventura let Spain's mids take a walk in the park last night, allowing lethal through balls in the middle (first two goals were conceded partly because of this)
>>
>>78022735
Zidane is still riding off his coattalis
>>
>>78022790
reminder that lippi choked a bunch of CLs and lead the team to WC win
>>
File: 547583858.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
547583858.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
DELET
>>
>>78020870
>>Italy will win the World Cu-- 24 posts and 2 image replies shown.
said no one ever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.