[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WC Russia 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: nope.png (43KB, 1010x628px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
43KB, 1010x628px
These countries are very likely to miss the WORLD CUP next year. What will the WC be like without them?
>>
>Argentina
Sad because Messi won't play
>Netherlands
Sad because LCIM won't play
>Turkey
Sad because no Erdogan memes
>USA
Sad because PulisGOD won't play
>Australia
Happy because Australians are the scum of the earth and their shitty garbage team is a joke. Fuck them.
>>
File: 050617b13b56787f3d90347e3772b190.jpg (102KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
050617b13b56787f3d90347e3772b190.jpg
102KB, 1300x724px
>>78014124
Netherlands make me sad, Argentina not much, but the world cup loses appeal without both of them.
The others nobody care.
>>
fucking glad that the wogs are going to get eliminated
hate wogball and hate wogs
>>
File: 1502005051455.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502005051455.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>78014124
>>78014188
>No Erdogan memes
>No "Che cuantas copas tenés?"
>>
>>78014124
Algeria got btfo too
>>
File: 1488179356203.jpg (109KB, 797x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488179356203.jpg
109KB, 797x800px
>>78014124
you have the easiest 3 matches left you retard
ofc you're in the wc
>>
>>78014316
Ja same with us. Netherlands on the other hand...
>>
>>78014322
t. Alessio Salvatore
>>
>>78014335
t. Xun Lee
>>
>>78014124
>FIFA losing 4 of their strongest markets
Yea not gonna happen. Only netherlands is missing it for being massive cunts.
>>
>>78014309
No they didn't, you just won against the Netherlands a few days ago remember?
>>
>>78014300
>muscular aussies
>getting eliminated
t. abdul al-qadi
ausgods will crush Thailand cricWORM
>>
>>78014349
urm chinks don't watch sport sweatness xx
>>
>>78014351
We have never had favorable refball in Concacrap qualifying - in fact we were fucked over by the spic ref yesterday. But it might be interesting to see that change in the last two hex games if we are really in danger of not qualifying. But then again, Mexico was minutes away from not qualifying to the world cup in the last set of hex games for the 2014 qualifiers but we bailed them out with a last minute win against Panama.
>>
>>78014361
>wogs
>Australian

kek
KEK

if you're not an elite Anglo/Celt or a brave Nyoongar warrior then you're not Australian
>>
>>78014373
FIFA works in mysterious ways. You wont miss it, not a chance.
>>
>>78014353
T, inbred
>>
>>78014124
>Argentina
Chile will choke, Peru and Paraguay are memes
>USA
Honduras, Panama and T&T are fucking shit, USA would have to try harder to fail.
>Australia
They play against fucking Thailand, if the Hiroshimas Nagasakis help they'll be fine.
>>
Argies will make it, probably beating fucking NZ, so win-win. I will miss the dutchies, they are so god at loosing finals. The rest I don't care.
Ah yes, 'murrica can rot in hell.
>>
>>78014309
You mean France's B-Team?
>>
File: 1310136899332.jpg (52KB, 387x376px) Image search: [Google]
1310136899332.jpg
52KB, 387x376px
>>78014124

When does it become certain Holland will miss it?
>>
>>78014124
>You now remember the makelele guitar meltdown

Fuck, I don't want a wc without the netherbros
>>
>>78014124
Good.
>>
>>78014353
>>78014439
There sengal not Algeria
>>
>>78014605

If we lose today against Bulgaria it's pretty much certain we don't qualify.
>>
>>78015776
Bulges have 4 home wins, 3 away losses.
Come on now.
>>
>>78014351
If FIFA wanted to refball Turkey into the WC, why did they allow two irregular goals against them last night? Even then they'd still be fucked even with refball, they played abysmally.
>>
USA will make it, it's next to impossible to fail in their group, Argentina will make it because it's Argentina, they have enough quality.
>>
>>78014124
Turkey missed most World Cups, this is not special.

I'm glad they won't be there so the Turks here won't be making motorcades if their team somehow wins a game.
>>
Better. I can only imagine the SEETHING TV executives who purchased the rights to broadcast the WC in 2018 when the US doesn't qualify.
>>
>>78014188
Why do Americans hate australians?

We have our reasons but Im sure theyre different to you
>>
It's always funny to watch Argentina crash and burn, USA would make a few good memes, who cares about the rest
>>
hard to comprehend having a world cup without /our guy/ desu
>>
>>78016815
You now remember when people said after 2002 that Turkey would win the WC soon
>>
What even is the point in the Hex®?

Spending ten extra games to thin down 6 teams to 3½ seems really pointless.
>>
>>78016939
>that chimp out before the 2006 WC
Good times.
>>
>>78014124
Australia won't be disqualified.
Its not like Turkey USA or Australia are any top tier teams.
>USA
USA is a country that gives the whole multicultural thing in a WC, since they re so many in populations that you kinda feel the need to have them in there, sucking or not.
>Turkey is a mediocre European side. with 13-14 spots for Europe, we have 7-8-9 solid European sides right now, who have non-typically already qualified, and there are 4-5-6 spots remaining for many mediocre European teams (about 10) to fight for. Most European Mediocre teams I will agree that they are better than mediocre teams of NA/African/Asian teams that qualify due to easy qualification, but no point to do this -europe needs more/less spots- discussion
>Netherlands
same as Turkey, they re currently a mediocre team fighting for the few remaining spots.
>Australia and Argentina
They will both qualify through play off spots or not. Australia is needed for the same thing as USA. Representing a whole continent. Argentina has very good players offensively, choking or not they can produce appealing football.
>>
>>78016939
You now realize they haven't qualfied for another World Cup ever since.
>>
>>78016915
sad times ahead
>>
Reeee.

We're playing against Thailand you fucking monkey nigger. Its an automatic LOCK.
>>
>>78017303
Thailand 1-1 Australia at Bangcoc. Even if Australia wins, they need at least win by 3 or 4 if Saudi Arabia beat Japan.
>>
>>78014309
I guess we both win in that situation, right ?
>>
>>78017361
Japan is still on the run and I can't see them doing hte favor to Saudi Arabia. If both Saudi Arab and Australia win Japan is out, so Japan plays for 2 results draw/win while Saudi Arabia with a meme roster will push for a win to an obviously better opponent.
Australia has an easy win there. to an uninterested Thailand, it would make a lot more sense to put Saudi ARABIA on the edge of not qualifying than Australia, but you just had to make sure daily posters of SP would give you (you)s
>>
>>78017615
Japan got qualifed after beat Australia.

1. Japan 20
2. Saudi Arabia 16 (GD +6)
3. Australia 16 (GD +4)
>>
>>78017644
Forgot UAE with 13. They still have chance to qualify if chrush Iraq "away" and Australia and Saudi Arabia loss.
>>
>argentina
whatever they were boring at the last wc

>usa
good because they won't bully me when england do england

>turkey
don't really care

>netherlands
bit sad to be honest but their team is poor atm

>australia
don't really care
>>
Hopefully the US "men"'s soccer team not qualifying leads to the event not getting televised here.
>>
>>78017787
No, that's not how this works at all.
>>
The US will probably get fucked over if we have to rely on Mexico. Mexicans will not repay is the favor we did for them last wc qualifiers for brazil.
>>
>>78014418
>Chile will choke

Nah, that statement will be true only if Chilel loses against bolis in La Paz, which will not happen
>>
>>78017787
>FIFA's World Cup is the most popular sports event in the entire planet
>Hopes it doesn't get televised

You are absolutely retarded. Don't ever pursue a career in business administration
>>
>>78020927
Disregard him, he's a wetback.
>>
>>78014375
>implying australia isn't just mala jugoslavija
stay mad natives
>>
>>78014124
add ukraine

also miss argie, but more than okay with else
>>
*Enters World cup*
>>
>2017+1
>not boycotting russia because of gay rights, lgbt rights, woman rights, ukrainien rights, ukrainian ethnics cleanings, supporing Assad, enemieng with NATO's Erdogan, friending with gay-hating Erdogan, antisemitism, anti-islamism, antiglobalism, investing dirty money into london and zurich, nordstream2, stalin denial and refugee critisim, also right of illiteral shitskin mongrel muslim migrants in russia
Are you even /currentyear/?

cant wait nyt, washpost, usatoda, vox, slate, salon, theverge, politico, the altanics, jezzbel, jalopnik, kotaku, indepdented, guardiagm, vice, huffpost and literally all swedish papers which translted in inosmi.ru pieces about RUssia
>>
>>78016939

Turkey just won the last world cup
>>
That's cool of the US team to boycott Russia and resist dr*mpf
>>
>>78022447
It's still a year off. But it's going to take the impending electoral massacre of the Dems in November 2018 for the Jewish media to finally realize >MUH RUSSIA is stupid and nobody at all actually believes in it. So yeah, they're going to have an enormous cuckfit. I guess you should just get extra comfy and maybe troll The Guardian comments?
>>
>>78014188

You should be mad since Fox has the perfect excuse to put all the games with the exception of Mexico and possibly England on pay-per-view and an over-the-top streaming plan which will cost more the than kitchen sink to buy.

That's if the USMNT continues to fuck up and actually fails to qualify.
>>
So what scenario leads to a USA-Australia playoff? Looking forward to seeing white people fight
>>
>>78022930
Honduras or Panama need to take 3rd place from USA. Saudi must beat Japan by enough to keep themselves in 2nd place, they have 2 goal advantage against Australia, who will rape Thailand in order to break this arab advantage. And Australia would still have to beat Syria, South Korea or Uzbekhstan.
>>
>>78022930
US of A x Syria would be better
>>
>>78023196
How likely is this?
>>
File: dea.png (45KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
dea.png
45KB, 200x224px
>Mexico visits Costa Rica next

I'm worried, lads. First time USA chokes in the qualifiers in a long time and Costa Rica might take that sweet first spot from us.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.