[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: rogan-1-1.jpg (758KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-1-1.jpg
758KB, 3000x2000px
Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather
>>
boxing is rigged and only suckers place bets on it
>>
File: mma intellectual.jpg (118KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
mma intellectual.jpg
118KB, 630x354px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YJgGXxngnY
>>
https://youtu.be/tgsoRzIrBYM
>>
people actually listen to this lunatics podcast, can you believe it?
>gets high
>someone on the show says something
>wow man, thats totally far out
>every single podcast
>>
A lot of retards here felt the same way
She would be destroyed by an average normal man, which is probably why so many of you twinks think she can beat you
>>
>>78013413
r/iamverysmart
>>
File: 1503808849045.webm (2MB, 860x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503808849045.webm
2MB, 860x440px
>oh for sure bro you know Floyd respects the hands of Conor McGregor
>>
>>78013450
Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>78013292
holy shit LMFAO
>>
>>78012895
Right, McGregor would have killed Mayweather with his amazing skillset, but he was shut down by the powers of the Boxilluminati.
Sorry you lost your whole $25.
>>
>>78013592
40-year-old Mayweather defeats 60-year-old Conor McGregor
>>
>>78012885
He meant in a fight, not a boxing match where you can turn around and wait for the ref to break it up.

Also it was Dana.
>>
Is the MMAnlet demographic the world's biggest consumers of Kool Aid?
>>
I've met Rousey and her cuck husband. I could fuck them both up in a fight at the same time
>>
>>78013021
>Freak of nature
>Nothing like we've ever seen before
>once in a lifetime
>DUDE WEED LMAO

What a fucking hype beast
>>
>>78016245
Hey, so have I. Lot more petite than her stats/stage presence imply (however, I'm a 6'7 roided gorilla, so, there's that).

>>78012885
I can't hate on Floyd too much, but it irks me when people call him the greatest. Guys just a solid defensive technician, and really good at exploiting boxings broken rule sets. That and he seems to have the refs in his pocket most fights.
>>
>>78016268
Is not a once in a lifetime lad,
>once EVER
>>
>>78012885
in a spelling bee.
>>
File: 1501846830220.jpg (189KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501846830220.jpg
189KB, 960x720px
You simply can't talk fighting and weed with Joe Rogan, he will defend it with his teeth, I remember when he bullied that other podcaster for NOT LIKING weed.
heres a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
Why does Joe keep refering to himself as a comedian? He is not funny at all.
>>
>>78016270
>Guys just a solid defensive technician

'Just solid', he's one of the greatest defensive fighters who ever lived, easily Top 3 of all time. The 0 is testament to that.
>>
Ronda > Floyd > Conor
>>
>>78012885
she would, in a real fight
>>
>>78012885
Is this sly cuck fetish posting?
>>
>>78016468
Just solid, yes. Top .01%, top 10 all time pros, but the nigga cheats, and in a boring bitch way.

Box me and let me hug you every time you tickle me and lean on you like a tree, turn the fuck away from you and cover my head while I duck lower than your knees.

The fuck do you think "defend yourself at all times" means? It doesn't mean piroette away and hide for the first 6 rounds.

James Toney, Roy Jones, Lumachenko, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Bernard Hopkins, fuck it, Tyson, double fuck it, Klitschko.

He just combines every bitch ass tactic possible, with a solid defense. Talented guy that cynically exploits the rules and fights like a little bitch. Proud of him for finally moving forward 6 rounds after the 0-0 fighter punched himself the fuck out though, more bravery than he usually shows.
>>
>>78016147
they are. That's why there are so many great boxing lines when it comes to mma fighters
>>
File: 1492542949258.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1492542949258.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>78012885
This thread is the living proof /sp/ dont do sports, if you had ever done fighting sports you'd know bitches can be mean. "Hurr durr, its a woman, she would get fucked" Implying you could fight those lesbianic brazilian rage balls from UFC. Get a fucking grip on reality.
>>
>>78017871
Bruh, the women's pro soccer team got fucking dunked on by high school boys. Females are, by and large, wildly inferior in sports, especially without PED use (heavy use)
>>
File: reddit.gif (3MB, 409x319px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
3MB, 409x319px
>>
>>78017649
Mayweather is a boring fighter, I agree. But everybody in boxing cheats, whether it's timed low blows, using the forearms, rabbit punching, intentional headbutts etc. Mayweather was just so frustrating because you were desperate to see violence, and someone who did their upmost to avoid that in close quarters was inherently frustrating.

But Mayweather is not a bitch, not at all. That man can fucking fight, watch him at 135-140lbs. He put concussive beatings on people. He absolutely fucked up Arturo Gatti. Diego Corrales got utterly stomped. Mayweather gets a lot of shit for the back-end of his career, whent he spotlight was brightest. But coming up he was for real when he needed to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYBdp5ljS0

Also, standing in that philly shell when you're the pocket when someone is trying to take your head off takes lots of courage and composure. You've got to stare right down those punches.
>>
>>78017871
Did you see how Mayweather almost gave Conor brain damage? If Mayweather fought Rousey he'd fucking kill her, not in a metaphorical sense, but in a literal sense.
>>
do you guys think you could fuck up cris cyborg?
>>
>>78018409
I wonder if her penis is bigger than mine.
>>
>>78017871
It's proof that you probably look great in a size 0 dress, darling
>>
>>78018500
Shut up tripfag.
>>
>>78018324
McGregor was fine. He was physically exhausted and just got railed by a real boxer. Rousey would get shitstomped sure, killed? Nah. Wouldn't even bet on brain damage.

>>78018213
I knew there was a reason I didn't hate him years ago & do now. Notice in the Gatti fight he's moving in and out, tactically, intelligently picking apart his defense? Do you see him going to ground, hugging, turtling up? No. Not at all.

Why'd he switch from that to bitch mode? Seems like the REAL lame out style stated around the De La Hoya fight or so, was he spooked by the split decision?
>>
>>78012885
>BREAKINGNEWS! ITS ALL OVER! THE LEGACY IS DEAD!
>ROID MAYWEATHERS LEGACY IS OVER, I REPEAT THE LEGACY IS OVER! 0-50
>>
>>78019012
>Why'd he switch from that to bitch mode?

A number of reasons. Mainly age. Boxing in your late 30's is a lot different to your physical prime in your late 20's.

Also longevity, the more you get touched, the shorter your career is. Mayweather knew this, he saw it in his Dad and Uncle's careers.

The physical limitations too, having reflexes and pulling the trigger are two different things. Mayweather basically listened to his body and worked with what he had. It's testament to Floyd's once in a generation talents, that he could be a dominant offensive fighter when needed, but also one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time down the stretch in the end of his career.
>>
>>78019012
Another thing is Floyd doesn't even have to think, his body automatically reacts so his movements are extremely energy efficient, he doesn't have to spend time to actually think out what he has to do

Thats what boxing your entire life does to you
>>
His hands turned to peanut brittle later on in his career so he had to switch up his fighting style to remain competitive. He finally admitted it in the mcnugget post fight interview
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0&t=82s
>>
>>78013450
This guy get triggered every time someone talks about a woman fighting. Odds on him being abused by his mother on a daily basis?
>>
>>78016426

Yeah, he does switch in defense mode sometimes.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.