[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: LIL B CONCOCTING A CURSE ON LONZO BALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Discuss.
>>
fuck both lil b and the lakers

fuck ball too

stop pushing this faggot trying to stay relevant
>>
>>78012890
lil b is always /sp/ relevant
>>
>>78012890
Newfag detected, go back to the coli
>>
>>78012890
lil b is our guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
>>
So let me get this straight. Ameriniggers believe in magic and voodoo openly and it gets more retweets than the president of Ameriniggia?
>>
SHOW THAT WEBM OF BITCHMADE NIGGA LIL BITCHMADE GETTING COLD CLOCKED AND KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BACK ONTO HIS LAZY BOY

AINT NO REAL NIGGA GET ONE HITTER QUITTERED
EVER

FRISCO DYKE ASS NIGGA

PULL UP THE WEBM
>>
>>78014594
AYO HOL UP
>>
lil b is the nu-male buck mascot
the buck all cucks want fucking their bitches
they literally made that exact cuck phrase a meme

being a lil b fan literally tells everyone youre a nu male liberal cuck
>>
>>78014625
You must 18 years or older to post.
>>
>>78014587
Do you think it was a coincidence that Durant couldn't win a ring till Lil B dropped the curse from him?
>>
>>78014630
and you must not be a bitchmade nigga to appreciate sports and sports discussions
cuck off nu male bitch nigger
tuck those already hiding nutts and kick rocks faggot
>>
>>78014635
Oh god, there's Ameriniggers in this very thread non-ironically arguing for black magic. Just declare America third world officially any minute.
>>
>>78014587
you can't deny the power of the based god #tybg
>>
>>78014653
You better be careful or Lil B will curse messi
>>
>>78014653
how fucking new to 4chan are you, Lil B has been a meme here for six years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJa6FB5crk just read the comments, he's meant to be a joke mate
>>
Once again, Redditors underage BBB faggots not aware Lil B has been part of 4chan culture for 7 years now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7ZLRvirdU
most underrated lil b song
>>
>>78014587
>Doubting the based god
>>
>>78014688
The fact that this story hasn't been blowing up this board confirms even further that /sp/ is dead
>>
SHOUTOUT TO THE WNBA
>>
>>78012854
he's not wrong though. Nas may have dropped Ether but Jay-Z is the one that's still relevant 20 years later
>>
>lonzo confirmed big baller
>lil b only has power over those inferior to him
>being against big ballers confirms you as a small baller
>lil b confirmed small baller
The curse won't work this time. Big Ballers are immune to small baller antics.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>78014751
you could say he's a Lil Baller
>>
>>78014751
>cursed his rookie year
sounds like this is only for this year and it's not like the Lakers will be contending for a ring. not a big deal if you ask me
>>
>>78012890
Look who's not based
>>
>>78012854
It's Ok. He threatened a curse but he hasn't officially put the curse on yet. Lonzo is fine
>>
still remember when 4chan almost got Lil B sent to the Grammys to perform in 2012
>>
thank you for this based thread OP
without it I wouldn't have found out that based god released black ken
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.