[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*passes the ball to you* C'MON ANON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: TARKAM.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
TARKAM.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
*passes the ball to you*

C'MON ANON
>>
wtf, didnt you say i was the referee?
>>
>be manlet
>be agile as fuck and quick to accelerate
>have two concussions to back of head near cerebellum
>be near-sighted as fuck
>be autistic as fuck and self-shaming
>*makes some tentative dribbles and end up tripping over the ball or making a shitty pass*
>yells 'FUCK' as loud as possible
>get stared at by spectators

That was youth soccer for me after my autistic pubescent brain really fuckin' turned on me around sixth grade.
>>
>>78011177
>be american
>be fat
>>
>>78009863
>makes a short one-touch pass to a guy behind me
>repeats 13 times in a row

Tiki-taka is love, tiki-taka is life
>>
>>78009863
>get nervous about what I do next
>see opposing player running at me
>pass the ball to the first team-mate I see
>run around like a retard
>receive another pass
>repeat
There's a reason I gave it up after 12.
>>
>>78009863
*performs a chilena*
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*girls go soaking wet*
Nada personal, porterucho.
>>
>>78011301
Im American. How do I not be fat when there's so much food everywhere, and how do I into soccer. Thanks favela
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-02-22h14m56s2.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-02-22h14m56s2.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>being this eager to receive the ball back after just passing it to me
>not giving me time to hold onto it and then lob it up field towards the striker
>>
>>78011301
ive never been fat you fuckin favela rat
>>
>>78011571
You're morelikely to be fat than he's to be living in a favela
>>
>>78011692
I don't even know what it is, it sounds fun though
>>
*reports you to ICE*
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 277x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 277x200px
>>
*roofs the ball*
>>
>>78011848
Where did you get the roofies?
>>
>>78011692
probably true. but im not fat la
>>
>>78011692
in any case:

quality of life in non-redneck US>quality of life in brazil. brazil isnt even in the top 50 for HDI (you peninsular spics, by the way, arent in the top 25). so he might as well be called a fuckin favela rat.
>>
>>78012052
>cheap big macs is quality of life in USA
lel
>>
>>78009863

>Pass straight back to him
>Run back pretending to defend
>>
>>78012052
>You peninsular spics aren´t in the top 25

We're 27th

>He might as well

Poor excuse and flawed reasoning. You can say Brazil is poorer than the united states but asuming he's a favelado is a much greater reach than assuming you're black or hispanic or fat.
>>
>>78012395
>tfw black Hispanic and fat
You're right m8, how do I into euro thin, I want to cut
>>
>>78012052
>quality of life is being the fattest country in the world, having hurricanes destroying cities because houses are built out of planks, people dying because their homes didn't have insurance and to top that, complaining 24/7 about mexicans, jews and niggers in /pol/
You can't even brag about zika since this is a florida thing now. Stay mad, lose some weight before you have a stroke and die.
>>
>>78012422
Survive an ice age in either northern spain or southern france and then it's done

>>78012477
I agree but there's only one flaw in your argument. Americans don´t complain about mexicans niggers and jews, americans are majoritarily niggers, mexicans and jews though /pol/lacks and stormfaggots try not to think about that too much hehheh.
>>
>>78012477
>>78012669
either bait or loose, cretinous babble - most likely the latter.

do you faggots have inferiority complexes or something? what direct knowledge do you have of this country and what is the veracity of whatever indirect knowledge you might have of it. i cited a statistic (the formula for which you're free to critique - im all ears) and i just hear more memes about fat, ignorant, racist americans.

and americans are the ignorant ones....

>>78012395
i was being facetious you dumb cunt. go to bed.
>>
>>78012395
not >he might as well be but >he might as well be called*. christ....
>>
>>78009863
*passes ball back*
TIKI-TAKA!!
>>
*picks the ball up with hands*
*boots it over the fence*
>>
>>78012669
ill give you credit for having a more or less monocultural/monoethnic country - i.e. a nation in the original sense of the term. cherish and protect it and dont let anyone persuade you otherwise.
>>
*slips into a league loss*
>>
>>78013414
>You guys have inferiority complexes or something?
>Proceeds to showcase his butthurt

The fact that the us of a is an overweight, ignorant and non-white country is tacit knowledge and this point and you have to be very obtuse to not see this. But then again an american would need his hand to be held through the most basic of stuff so you might have a point. So i ask which statistic do you not believe?
btw i must tell you that that's not what citing is, you didn't cite a statistic, you mentioned it without providing contrasted sources so if you wanna be pretentious do it properly my fat mexican friend.
>go to bed
he he
>>
>>78013455
The comparison is also out of place anyhow.
>>78013540
Aside from the shitposting now i'm going to be real here and then get off of my pc.
Anyone who is on this site is already invested in American culture, probably more than in his own. If we appear agressive sometimes is because precisely we do care about america. We grew up watching your movies, listening to your music and playing with your toys. We now speak YOUR language (that's right brits) and use your memes. We feel as if our childhood hero had fallen out and became a junkie, and all our bitter rage is a reality call of sorts. Pure half century americana was a beautiful thing that we all admire, but the current state of your country concerns everyone who considers himself a westerner.
>>
>>78013660
>tacit knowledge
ive never seen those two words together. knowledge is explicit. you either know p or you do not. and propositional content is linguistic by philosophical necessity.

>you didnt cite a statistic
youre using the word 'cite' in a different sense than i had been. and what statistics would you adduce or cite in defense of your position that the majority of americans are overweight, ignorant, and non-white. it is not obtuseness to be skeptical of this view.
>>
>>78013808
>Pure half century americana was a beautiful thing that we all admire, but the current state of your country concerns everyone who considers himself a westerner
agreed. buenos noches
>>
File: 1487039392947.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487039392947.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
>>78009863
*Receives ball*
*Panics*
*Pass it back*
*Gets picked up by Barca for 150m*
>>
*heades it into his own goal*
>>
>>78009863
>try to pass back
>too much strenght
>the ball does a weird effect
>almost get in the goal
>"whoa! anon you're good, you should play in the school team!!"
>next week people find I am shit
>spend the whole tournament in the bank
>>
>>78011432
Who?
>>
"i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me"
*rollerskates away*
>>
File: typisches fußballspiel.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
typisches fußballspiel.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>78014514
>>78013474
>>78011358
>>
>hit post
>ball deflected to center
>someone else scores
still better than Higuain
>>
>>78009863
i was offsides
>>
File: 1475004813640.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475004813640.png
14KB, 364x322px
>bloots it into the road
>truck pops ball
>>
>>78009863
I was the fast manlet that couldnt cross for shit and just frustrated everyone.
>>
>>78011301
excellent post
>>
>be the unskilled cb that just started playing football at local team
>Playing a match of 7v7 during training
>Ball comes in my direction from the air
>Control it with the chest and pull a sombrero over the guy that was closing in.

My career peaked right there
Now I'm a sub for united, jk but rest is true.

Everyone fucking screamed,even the coach couldn't believe it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.