[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Mcgregor beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

riner won again. He hasn't lost for 7 years now.
>>
>131kg
>>
>>78005736
>>78005804
No one cares with whatever this is supposed to be.
>>
>>78005736
The fuck you are trying to sell there?
>>
>>78005857
It's called Judo, its a martial art.

Riner beat Moura in final. That's his ninth champion's world title in a row. Yasuhiro Yamashita "only" had four.

Now that Ive educated yourself you can go back fapping to your 7-1 Blu-ray.
>>
>>78008889
>It's called Judo, its a martial art.
Nice. I don't care.
>>
but any UFC heavyweight would take him in a street fight, so he's actually shit
>>
He is too heavy for McGregor.
>>
>>78008984
No problem, don't hesitate to post more 7-1 pict before killing yourself.
>>
Almost lost thay semi-final. He only has a few years left in him
>>
>>78008990
Yeah but the worlds greatest speed shooter would take any UFC heavyweight in a real fight so they're actually shit too.
>>
>>78012795
Who would win in a street fight?
>a thousand emus
>a favelado with a gun
>an UFC fighter
>>
>>78012863
the foritude of a favelado must never be underestimated.
>>
File: sliding drop tai otoshi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sliding drop tai otoshi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Some other highlights from this week's tournament
>>
File: one hand sode.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
one hand sode.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: counter to seoi uki waza.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
counter to seoi uki waza.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>
These webm are from other 2017 events
>>
>>78012919
But a gun has only so many bullets.
>>
>>78013081
Forgot my webm
>>
File: mongol lift.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mongol lift.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>78013199
Why are you posting this here? Wrestling is >>>/asp/
>>
How to get into Judo?
Can I just watch it or do I have actually compete in order to understand it?
>>
File: Ura naga KO.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ura naga KO.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>78013227
well i like /heem/ and /asp/ is pretty dead. So its nice to see some judo on /sp/ its an insanely popular sport outside of the USA,
>>
File: utsuri goshi.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
utsuri goshi.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>78013258
Well you dont need to compete to understand but it does make you appreciate it on another level.

If you don't want to practice there are several resources to get into judo. Specially in the UK (they're the media hub for all judo relate news, broadcast, and even english based learning dvds,books etc)

Brit judoka Neil Adams is the main commentator for IJF (the judo governing body) and if you go to the judo youtube channel Mr. Adams and another brit have a few intro videos on there ontop of streams of a bunch of judo events.

If you want to get into judo, again the UK is bustling hub for judo and you could probably find a gym/dojo around you with the UK's governing body here

https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/
>>
Nobody does this gay meme sport because it's too dangerous compared to wrestling which is actually competitive. If Kyle Snyder did Judo for 2 months he would bootyblast every judo player in the world literally in a row.
>>
>>78008984
Monkey
>>
>>
File: kyle snyder ankle pick.gif (2MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
kyle snyder ankle pick.gif
2MB, 500x252px
>>78013506
thanks for the bump

I do both (judo nidan/HS wrestling coach)

Kyle Snyder is a stud and has some great ashi waza.

Think his style of wrestling would blend well for MMA, since he's a great mat wrestler.
Regardless judo and wrestling are both good styles of grappling .
>>
>>78013612
The French are great to watch, their style is so different from Japan or even Russia's. There is this physicality to their gripping and footwork that makes it neat. Well all the top tier countries bring something neat to their judo but the footwork to France's is always neat,

in that webm you see white attack with an outside leg trip/kosoto gari but the French player just stifles white's hips and hits his own inside leg trip/ouchi gari as a counter
>>
How come they don't help one another getting up after hitting the ground?
>>
File: choke knock out.webm (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
choke knock out.webm
2MB, 500x281px
>>78013790
Sometimes they do sometimes they don't just depends
>>
>>78013834
Is it me or is that some shitty reffing there?
>>
>>78013833
>>78013834
I see, I thought it was a matter of honor and sportsmanship or something.

Anyway, do you think the founder of Judo would appreciate what it is today? I think he would like it, but read somewhere that he doesn't want it supercommercialized. And that it should be used as defensive, spiritual way of fighting.
>>
>>78013931
not just you the reffing in judo is really fucking bad a lot of time s
>>
>>78013934
who knows, he was a school teacher first and for most and i think he'd happy to see the different pedagogy, tactics, techniques, and meta that the art and sport feed the other. The art is young and is constantly evolving because of its sport. Wither its Ronda Rousey, or Teddy Rinner or Vladimir Putin you hae so many people repping judo and different aspects of it. The art itself isnt going to die anytime and because of that and how deep it is i think that Prof Jigoro Kano would be happy how his style has grown
>>
>>78014013
Man that's beautiful. And your post too.
>>
>>78005736
Tushishvili gave him a very good fight I feel like, his stamina couldn't last sadly. Hopefully he can pull it off at the Olympics.
>>
>>78013931
shit ref
>>
>>78008889
>judo

O, like that super star, that girl in the Internet pictures. I forget her name. What was her name?the judo girl?that was really good?
>>
How juiced is Riner?
>>
>>78005804
Mayweather was 126lb in the Olympics, McGregor is a 170lb man.
McGregor can lose to people of all weights.
>>
>>78013258
There is a particular spirit so it's way better to subscribe in a club
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.