[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

England National Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 25

File: England.jpg (80KB, 313x440px) Image search: [Google]
England.jpg
80KB, 313x440px
How on Earth do we save the England national team?

This current squad is the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime. Not only is it so obviously lacking talent, but there is no chemistry whatsoever between the players. Even during bad times, England was a big deal and something a lot of people cared about, now it's completely irrelevant. When was the last time you saw a kid in an England shirt?

What (serious) suggestions would you have for reviving England at this point?
>>
England was never really good. Sorry for the truth.
>>
Try to be like us.
You want to be like us anyways, just give it a try.
>>
>>77998890
Who cares
>>
>>77998957
England were at least semi-competitive.

Typically WC/Euro Quarter Finals were our average. Once every 2 decades a Semi Final with a very good team.
>>
Pick players on merit of technique rather than Instict
>>
Stop. Picking. Joe. Fucking. Hart.
>>
just let it die
>>
Play Butland and Rasford. And Gomes. And Sancho.
>>
How the fuck u dont have basketball national team, tons of negros there and u suck?
>>
>>77999178
This tbqh

Hart is unironically the 6th best English keeper at best
>>
>>77999346
Talent pool is already stretched too far and wide, plus none of our former colonies ever played basketball well.

Football is far and away king here, especially amongst 'urban youth'.
>>
park the bus, works for Italy and Portugal as well
>>
Why the fuck are there absolutely no Curries playing English football? Not even one Indian / Pakistani player in England
>>
>>77999534
Because they are the most unatheltic race on Earth.

And they all play cricket instead.
>>
File: 140965.jpg (324KB, 719x953px) Image search: [Google]
140965.jpg
324KB, 719x953px
What could the problem be I wonder
>>
>>77998890
Get rid of
>Ryan Bertrand
>Kyle Walker
>Chris Smalling
>Raheem Sterling
>Jake Livermore
>Dele Alli
>Alex Chamberlain
>Nathaniel Chalobah
>Jesse Lingard
>Jermain Defoe
>Daniel Sturridge
>Danny Welbeck
>Marcus Rashford
>>
>>77999346
our nigs are mostly manlets
>>
>>77999706
such a based team. how they didnt win euro 96 ill never know
>>
>despite the hugely successful players of England they havent won neither of the World's/Euros since '66
What went wrong?
>>
File: 45625877542156632.jpg (3KB, 133x90px) Image search: [Google]
45625877542156632.jpg
3KB, 133x90px
>>77999706
>>78000554
its fucking depressing lad how good that team was
>>
>>78000566
good players, shit team
>>
>>78000646

name four good players who are in the england squad at the moment
>>
>>78000727
Alli, Kane, Walker, Rashford
>>
Let northern Irish players play
>>
>>78000727
maybe not so much now but there are normally always good players.
>>
>>78000762
>walker and rashford

p m s l

I am in no position to talk but walker and rashford are only rated by the english
>>
File: England fans.png (857KB, 825x465px) Image search: [Google]
England fans.png
857KB, 825x465px
Suggestions, please rate:

1. Completely overthrow the FA. Put competent people in it's place. All problems start here, this is the head of the snake.

2. Immediately fire Gareth Southgate. Replace him with someone competent and pay said person whatever they want.

3. Stop alienating the core fans. People who watch England games are lager louts who work on building sites. Corporates and millenials don't care, stop pandering to them. England games should be rowdy and good cheap fun, let them drink and shout obscenities, Tarquin and Peaches can fucking do one.

4. Stop playing every game at Wembley. London is too cosmopolitan to care. All these games against East European plumbers should go to St James Park, Stadium of Light, Old Trafford, Anfield, Villa Park etc. Only big relevant games should be at Wembley.

5. Stop playing pacey black players all the time. One is fine, but when your attack consists of 5 of them who all do the exact same thing with no passing or technical ability, it's incredibly easy to defend, you can just sit back and crown their running channels.

BONUS: England home kits are white shirts with navy blue shorts. Away kits are red with white shorts. Stop fucking changing it, does my head in.
>>
>>78000939
Name 15 better wing backs in the world than Kyle Walker
>>
>>77999346
those niggers weren't bred as american niggers
>>
Well for one we need to sit out of a couple of the tournaments, spent a few years training up a new fresh team from the group up.
>>
File: useless.jpg (31KB, 472x311px) Image search: [Google]
useless.jpg
31KB, 472x311px
Get a semi competent manager coupled with semi competent coaching staff. Could you imagine Gareth fucking Southgate motivating you to do anything?

Our players aren't bad, in club football they are mostly top performers. Harry Kane doesn't go from golden boot winner to autist because he's wearing an England shirt. This is a coaching problem.
>>
SOLUTION FOR ENGLAND

1. GIVE BALE CITIZENSHIP

2.GIVE HIM HORSE PLACENTA INJECTIONS TO KEEP HIM INJURY FREE
>>
Just get a load of this >>77999706. Leaders all over the pitch, you literally could have made any one of them captain. Also note that this team was absolutely hammered in the press for going out drinking and enjoying themselves and changed players behavior forever. Heaven forbid they let off some steam amidst the immense pressure and generate some team spirit.

And yet we were led to believe that the English youth system had something wrong with it and needed to be changed, even though England always competed and even dominated Europe way back in the 80s at club level. The people running things fucked things up so badly I can't think of a more prominent set of fools that have failed so badly in their jobs.
>>
>>78000939
walker is one of the best wing backs in the world m8
also we're not allowed to have opinions about football since we're about to fail to qualify for the second major tournament in a row
>>
>>78003407
that generation failed to make into tbe 1994 wc, lol, which was the reason why FIFA increased the number of teams from 24 to 32.
>>
>>78003580
No the 93 team that didn't qualify was quite a bit different and had a shit manager. That team made the semi final of Euro 96 and went out to Argentina in 98. England should be positioned as the 5th best team in the world. They were pretty good in 82,86,90,96,98,02,04. Current squad is really poor.
>>
>>78003407
>Also note that this team was absolutely hammered in the press

Our Press is honestly a big reason why I think the team mentality is awful.

They are the only ones who come up with the over the top shit like "E.A.S.Y.", but are always the first to scream for everybody to be given a public execution when we lose 2-1 to Italy. Any time we get a star player or manager, the Press go out of their way for a scoop and will do everything to tear them down. We've lost good managers just because the Press hounded them constantly, or players have had their entire careers turned into a joke because of a single slip-up that the media won't shut up about. The players are too afraid to do anything now out of fear of being publicly disgraced by a couple of assholes at the Sun. So it's easy just to do minimal effort and be called lazy.

The UK Press is a fucking cancer on sports and most things in general and just needs to either die or get a complete reshuffle.
>>
>>77999346
no one cares about basketball
>>
>>78004357
Unfortunately, Basketball is a good 2nd tier sport, but unlike Spain you guys would probably fill the NT with fresh new immigrants, so it's better not giving them any more spotliht that they already have.
>>
Get rid of quotas. That way the young English players will have to work to get into the top English teams, instead of being gifted everything like the spoilt brats they are.
>>
File: freshcostanza.jpg (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
freshcostanza.jpg
10KB, 267x200px
>>78004237
anecdotal and obviously American press is just as bad BUT
I remember watching the Amanda Knox documentary and that was covered end to end by England. They had an English reporter on who said he literally wants the best story no matter if its made up. His only goal is to sell a story. "I'd rather be first to break a story than factually correct."
Honestly, after Diana, you should have just started over with news media, no offense
>>
Immediately remove all teams from the Champions League, that way the players will be really hungry to prove themselves when they play international.
>>
>>77999706
jesus christ were ugly bastards, good job getting foreign pussy is easy otherwise were fucked
>>
>>77999534
Because just 20 years ago Goodness Gracious me were making jokes about Indians not even being interested in football. Even with growing interest it'll take a generation before anything comes of it.
>>
It already has been fixed. Know about St. George's Park? That's why we won 2 tournaments in the summer. Now it's about integrating all these youngsters into the team like Germany did with Mesut Ozil et al. and push out all the Premier League crap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_UEFA_European_Under-21_Championship#Final
>>
>>78005214
A bunch of championship-tier black lads isn't the answer.
>>
>>77999534
They're all playing Cricket instead

Pakis and Indians are Cricket
Niggers are Football
>>
>>78005310
They won tournaments, m8. Did you miss the whole dialogue about England lacking identity? This is how this is changed: bringing players through together across the age groups.
>>
None of the blacks actually like England. I had quite a few black friends and none of them cared if England won or lost, they only cared about Arsenal. Not even sure the white players care either these days desu.
>>
>>78005419
That's just lazy conjecture. You referenced the German team in 09 but that's a bunch of quality players all capable of adopting to tactics and playing at high levels of club football, not because they played together in a youth tournament.
>>
am i stupid or does kane/vardy/dele feel like the embodiment of this era in england
>>
>>78005550
adapting*
>>
>>78005550
They're good players, yes. But they also played together from they were young. That helps because they don't play together for their clubs.
>>
>>78004610
Yes because you faggots won everything before that rule was put in place
>>
>>78005547
You're a moron
>>
>>78001160
Good post.

>BONUS: England home kits are white shirts with navy blue shorts. Away kits are red with white shorts. Stop fucking changing it, does my head in.
Isn't this "all one colour" a FIFA thing?
>>
>>78005792
Up until the mid 90s every squad was pretty much all British/Irish.
>>
>>78005845
He's right u know
>>
>>78005933
So what you mong
>>
Play the quality players regardless of age, ask whether this player would get into the current World Champions team before selected
>>
>>78005969
No he isn't
>>
>>78005845
Gonna explain why m8 or you just being a fucking leaf
>>
>>78006026
This has been a thing going back a while now, even the Scouse and Manc subhumans don't really care for playing for England
>>
>>78006027
>can't figure out for himself that anecdotal evidence means nothing
>hurrr durrr leaf
Wow great post inbred
>>
Beat the shit out of the brass band and smash their instruments before the next game. Their hideous and constant noise will stop annoying the players and allow an actual atmosphere to develop in the ground.

Impossible to chant when at any second one of their three songs could start.
>>
>>78005987
There was a foreigner rule, only so many allowed.
>>
Would dispute that england have the worst manager in the entire world
>>
>>78005845
He's right though
>>
>>78001160
good post
>>
>>78006068
Blacks are actively hostile to every non-African country they occupy
>>
why is this being posted now? They just banged 4 against Malta and will smack Slovakia again.
>>
>>78006181
We drew the first half 0-0
>>
>>77998890
Since 2010
You lost key players like Lampard - Terry - Rooney - Gerrard - Ashley Cole.
Same thing happened to us to be fair, we were never a top side but we downgraded after Katsouranis and Karagounis and Samaras left.
If your >bad period is as bad as still qualifying for every major tournament I doubt you ll find it hard to step up again with a good generation.
>>
>>77998957
fpbp
>>
>>78006161
You could've just said you're a clueless basement dweller
>>
>>78006232
I grew up in Haringey mate. I am literally an ethnic minority in my own country
>>
>>78006244
That means nothing
>>
>>78006300
Bit like all your posts in this thread
>>
>>77999706
'96 pross were the best England team.
>>
>>78006068
>can't figure out for himself what I'm thinking
Ftfy

You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>78006377
Yes my posts were all baseless claims and anecdotal evidence. Oh wait
>>78006422
And you're a brainlet
>>
>>78005845
But he's right.
Germany is doing a similar sort of thing as far as politics goes. (((They))) don't seem to understand that if there was actually a push back from the Germans (there won't be) then their (((refugees))) and countless other (((immigrants))) aren't going to fight for the country because they don't give a fuck about it. They're interested in gibs and nothing more. Naturally Sweden or Canada would immediately offer them refuge, right up until the same thing happened there (as I've said, not that any of the natives would actually rebel because the pussies vastly outweigh the actual men so this is all hypothetical). It's the same with the England NT and their "English" players.
I suppose the (((government))) and (((media))) has to take some of the blame. It's hard to even support your NT when flying the flag of your country is construed as muh ebil nationalism, unless it's during WC or EC years and then they suddenly question where all the passion has gone.
Long story short, I can't wait for (((everyone))) involved to get the rope because that's the only thing they deserve.
>>
>>77999706
did Walker throw up on himself?
>>
>>78006494
using "((()))" makes you look like a complete moron bordering on mental illness, if you want to write "the jews" and look like a crazy lunatic then just do that.
>>
>>78006161
>Blacks are actively hostile to every country they occupy

ftfy.
When was the last time you heard some white Americans talking about saving up their money to get out of the gated community so they could move to Detroit or Newark? When was the last time you heard Europeans say they were saving their money to retire to Mauritania? It doesn't happen because they're unironic animals and should be treat as such. This is a fact that you literally can not prove wrong.
>>
>>78006494
>refugees
>comparing people born and raised in a country to refugees
Stopped reading there. You're a retard
>>
>>78006494
Stopped reading at (((
>>
>>78006568
>it's a leaf post
>>
>>78005419
They won tournaments because that's the age where black players can bully players off the ball based on athleticism alone and tactics don't really come into play.England need to focus on improving their white players' technique at youth level.Not just letting Jamal in the team because he can run a sub-10.
>>
>>78006677
>it's an inbred post
>>
Despite always disappointing in tournaments, that was mainly due to the fact we had genuinely talented and world class players in the squad

The quality of the players in this current generation is just embarrassing
>>
>>78006688
A lot of those guys are nimble and frail though. Bit like Raz Sterling. You don't think he's a big black bully, do you?
>>
>>78006544
You're an idiot
>>
>>78006704
You're and idiot.
>>
>>78006717
Yeah but their athleticism is still key.Nit necessarily brute strength.
>>
>Jake fucking Livermore is a first choice centre midfielder

my fucking sides, the absolute state of english football
>>
>>78006744
You're an inbred
>>
>>78006749
Sorry, what do you actually know? Are you just saying they're black therefore there is no intelligence to what they do and the people in charge are just picking them for their physical qualities? The ideas that people have talked about are technique and tactical understanding. That's what they're trying to develop in the players. Don't just come in and start assuming things and talking about things you have no idea of.
>>
>>78006065
Manc here, fuck England.
>>
>>78006841
"Blacks are only good and peak at 18" is a meme that people love to repeat on here
>>
England should only get a bunch of league two lads in for some passion
>>
>>78006888
>Nicky Butt detected
>>
mad to think that in the early 2000s we had the likes of scholes, lampard, gerrard, beckham, rooney, terry, ferdinand, ashley cole etc.

now our first choice midfielder is henderson

yet we still get the same results tbf, england lost to northern ireland in the 2006 qualifiers lmao
>>
>this nig nog leaf
>>
england's nike kits are so shit, miss the umbro days
>>
>>78006979
Look at the crop of players other teams had in the 00's though!

Portugal who we always seemed to play had young Ronaldo, Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Simao etc
>>
reminder that we will win on monday leaving us needing a point out of two games against meme teams to seal another world cup qualification.
>>
>>78006979
England haven't lost a qualifying game for 8 years (35 games). The last one was away to Ukraine on the last game when the group was already won. This current gen performs better in the qualifiers but worse in the tournament.
>>
File: shearer.jpg (98KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shearer.jpg
98KB, 675x1000px
>>78007062
This was the undisputed best.
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (16KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
16KB, 540x421px
>>78001160
My neck is sore from agreeing so much.

I'm 30 and I can safely say that I haven't enjoyed watching England since France 98.

There seems to be an isolation bubble around England; it just feels like it's just an extension of London these days, but paradoxically London is so cosmopolitan now that it doesn't bear much relevance to the locals. I'd like to see us do what Spain do and take the team around the country. I went to a few games when the new Wembley was being built, e.g. Villa Park, Pride Park, OT and the atmosphere there was electric for all three games. The new Wembley feels like a wake in comparison to its predecessor.

The elephant in the room remains playing time for English players in the top league. Having the best of the best will always mean that the local players will be squeezed out of contention. However, no England manager is brave enough to admit this or consider looking to in-form Championship players as they're utter yes-men who pay lip service to the FA.
>>
the most butthurt i've felt watching england was the match vs france 2004 in the euros

if beckham had scored that penalty to put us 2-0 like they deserved, and gerrard didn't make that horrific back pass we'd have at least made the final

everyone was watching rooney in that match thinking he was gonna be world class
>>
reminder that we havent missed a world cup since 1994
>>
>>78005845
3rd generation migrants still support their ancestral home
>>
You guys couldn't do anything with Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Nevile etc in their prime, doubt that you can do much now.

You will probably need luck in the knockout stage if you pass the groups and avoid strong teams till the semi finals. But even in a good draft like last years Euro you still lost to Iceland...
>>
>>78004647
Our lower end press ie the sun, daily mirror etc unironically report any transfer rumours that get a couple of retweets as insider source 100% confirmed facts
>>
>>78007187
Wazza WAS world class lad
>>
We need to stop Wales from stealing all our best young talents.

>Ben Woodburn
>Born: Chester, England
>>
>>78007368
Stop rubbing it in
>>
>>78007413
A UK team. There, I fixed it.
>>
>>78005845

It's literally true. Most black people I've met who like football hate England and support whichever African country their parents came from.
>>
>>78007368

>Tfw not going to be Pot 1 for WC

Unless we get drawn in Russia's group we're fucked.
>>
>>78007368
hargreaves, owen, beckham, sol campbell as well

the current crop is just so mediocre
>>
>>78007492

>Going from Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes to Dier, Livermore and Henderson

Hughes and Ward Prowse were supposed to be the answer to our CM problems, what happened to them?
>>
>>78007553
hughes had exploding knees
ward-prowse never really progressed
>>
how come no pakis or indians have ever played for england, or any notable english clubs?
>>
you now remember jack wilshere
>>
>>78007601
There are some in the lower leagues
>>
>>78007553

Hughes never developed due to injuries and his refusal to leave Derby (until this summer). Ward-Prowse is now a regular for Southampton but nothing special, ideally he should be in the team ahead of Livershit though.
>>
drinkwater is better than henderson and livermore
>>
>>78007601

Who is Ali?
>>
>>78007663
Not Indian.

>Alli was born and raised in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, to a Yoruba Nigerian father Kenny and English mother Denise. Kenny moved to the United States a week after Alli's birth.
>>
Honestly cannot seeing England producing another player in the same league as the likes of scholes, lampard, gerrard or beckham in the near future at all.
>>
>>78007657
Milner and Drinkwater CM would be decent desu
>>
>>78007657

Well given his move to a big team he'll likely be a regular now.

>>78007601

I watched a youtube documentary on this subject a few weeks ago. The answer was they generally lacked the drive, discipline and commitment required to make it as professional footballers.
>>
>>78007601
shit tier athletes
I can only think of one succesful paki athlete, Amir Khan, though I guess there are some in the english pakipaddle team
>>
>>78007690
>scholes
>>
Dier is our best player,it was painfully obvious at the Euros
>>
>>78007705
This. They don't even have the drive or discipline to go to the job centre every 2 weeks.
>>
>>78007736

Yeah I believe our cricket team is full of them and that's about it. Having worked in offices where they are the majority I've learnt the only sports they seem to like are cricket, boxing and football.

>>78007743

I like Dier but he got exposed hard against France.
>>
>>78007743
Because he has played abroad, the one difference between us and other World Class NT's is our players never play abroad.

Beckham unironically became twice the player he was in England from playing abroad
>>
>>78007741
yeah, he was one of the most intelligent and technically gifted midfielders. admittedly he got more credit during the latter stages of his career, but that's because he changed his game
>>
>>78007797
>the only sports they seem to like are cricket, boxing and football.
how is this different to an average white person?
>>
>>78007492
Hargeaves was deff one of the best midfielders in his prime, shame that injuries fucked him up. That season when United won the PL & CL, he was essential for those tittles.

Btw if you try to make a combination of THAT team and the current one, litteraly not even one player from the current one will be considered to be put in the first 11.
>>
>>78007850
The PL money machine is to blame for that.
>>
>>78007871
he was so bad for England he made Kleberson look good
>>
>>78007872

White people don't like cricket and only watch the big boxing fights (like once a year). White people like football, rugby, F1 and tennis mainly.
>>
>>78001160
>Stop playing every game at Wembley
Lol. What would be the point of it then? FA Cup semi-finals? I grant the point but it's too late now.
>>
>>78007904
no one likes tennis lad
>>
>>78007898
yeah tbf, he had a far better club career than he did for england. never seemed to stand out as much for england

still one of the best midfielders of his generation though imo
>>
>>78007601
I played with loads of elite technical skilled pakis at youth levels and all of them where lazy/no heart. It's even more pronounced with cricket, so many talented pakis but they have no desire/heart/work ethic. Even some that make it professional are lazy, Samit Patel for example is massively elite player but a fat bastard
>>
>>78007952
well he was the third best english midfielder of his generation so...
>>
>>78007898

Hard for him to make much of an impact as a deep lying playmaker when he's stuck on the left wing so Gerrard and Lampard can fail to play well together in the middle.
>>
weird thinking about scholes actually.

england had so many hollywood pass merchants in scholes, gerrard, beckham and lampard.

all were renowned for playing direct and trying to pull off 50 yard passes
>>
>>78007999

>He actually rates Slippy G
>>
>>78008054

That was before it was common knowledge that having a 5 yard passer in midfield was essential. And before we knew anything about defensive midfielders. Remember makelele being treated like some huge discovery and Hargreaves being considered pure shit before 2006?

Football is over. Every player is a pacey midget who can't dribble or shoot. Either Ronaldo or a worse version of Ronaldo (Messi is unique).
>>
>>77998890
Hi
>>
Scholes wasn't the same generation as Gerrard and Lampard, I remember Scholes banging em in for England in the 90's while those two were probably still at high school.

Scholes played with Shearer / Sheringham / Cole / Anderton etc.

Its like comparing Graeme Le Saux to Ashley Cole, who are both Gayboys might I add.
>>
>>78008054
no sure that's what lampard or gerrard were renown for

lampard is that "late run in to the box" guy and gerrard is that "surging forward run" guy
>>
>>78008148
> I remember Scholes banging em in for England in the 90's
reminder that he was shit for england then as well
>>
>>78008148
Yeah but Scholes became a totally different player as he got older

He was still more or less part of that generation, post 2008 he became more renowned for being an intelligent deep lying midfielder who could control games
>>
>>78008185
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHnsi2H_3c

It's ok if ur 19 m8
>>
>>78008202
is this not exactly the kind ff match that we now take the piss out of rooney or walcott for having

trying to play of scholes' international career as anything but not worth talking about is farcical
>>
>>78008148
bit homophobic
>>
>>78008124
I don't know. Defensive midfielder wasn't that new. We had the idea of a creator and a destroyer in midfield e.g. Keane and Scholes. But neither were probably purely holders, even though Scholes was more renowned for his runs into the box. Even holders were known about before Makelele: we had Gilberto Silva and everyone thought he was shit. Maybe even Hamann was a holder too.
>>
File: 1488082205392.png (81KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488082205392.png
81KB, 499x499px
>>78007677
>Nigerian father Kenny
>Kenny moved to the United States a week after Alli's birth

lmao
>>
>>78007908
It hosts enough events as is.

Shit, Spurs are playing there all fucking season this year. NFL games play there twice a year. Joshua will have 1 fight a year there it seems.
>>
>>78009070
Split the national team games half between London (Wembley) and the other half between other (mostly northern) grounds?
>>
Ok I've quickly read your anglo's thread.

Nobody seems to be bothered by the state of your League.

The French rugby NT became shit because our Top XIV is filed with foreigners, Top XIV is the richest league in the world, just like BPL for football.

Coincidence? No
>>
>>78009212
French rugby was shit before anyway, at least in the professional era. Mainly because of >Laporte and >Michalak.

Admittedly it's gotten much worse, but France has always been a little overrated at rugby.
>>
>>78009261
You elude the problem anglo

The thread isn't about our rugby NT. yes nowadays its shit, but back in the time we had memorable games against NZ and used to be in WC final.
>>
File: WC2018.png (126KB, 306x399px) Image search: [Google]
WC2018.png
126KB, 306x399px
No problem lads literally noone can stop us
>>
>>78009357
>no Maguire
>>
Young white players like ward prowse and tom davies need some caps. Vardy and kane up front. Alli and the other blacks on the bench.
>>
>>78009357

Was trying to make a white only England team but thinking of decent wingers is impossible. Milner and Albrighton?
>>
>>77999090
I might be wrong, but I think that the only english semifinal of the past 60 years was in 1996.
>>
>>77999706
Beats me desu. Both teams haven't won any trophies and are therefore losers on an international stage.
>>
>>78010212
Plus the semi-final in 1990.
>>
>>78009212
The reason no one wants to talk about is because of the insane amounts of money that having foreign players/owners/managers/coaches brings in.
I'd gladly support a minimum English players quota per team, but the FA would never touch the idea because they want that sweet Saudi-bloodmoney.
>>
>>78010532
We should go the other way and eliminate quotas altogether. Who gives a fuck about England? I only support my club and the more money it has to buy players the better.
>>
>>78010532
>'d gladly support a minimum English players quota per team

yeah nah i disagree
would rather have the best league in the world packed with foreign talent to watch every week, that a good england side to support in competitions every 2 years
>>
>>78010532
International football is a sideshow. Club football is actual football. It shouldn't be clubs' jobs to develop players for national teams.
>>
>>78010628
Me too. I like the diversity. I want to have at least one of every kind of JF playing in our league.
>>
>>77998890
>Even during bad times, England was a big deal and something a lot of people cared about, now it's completely irrelevant.

wanna know why?
see
>>78010628
>>78010663
>>
>>78003580

>that generation

That was an intergenerational team, oldfarts Gascoigne and Pearce along with fresh boipuccis McManaman and Shearer f.i, not the one that failed to qualify for the WC.

It was really good. There's not been a better England team than that one in '96 ever since imo.
>>
>>78002922
Bale does have citizenship, he's part of the UK
he chose to play for wales
>>
>>78009444
>no Maguire

I wouldn't trust a footballer who still lives with his parents at that age to play for the national team la'
>>
Get rid of Pep Southgate with his ridiculous chin-scratching and over-thinking of the game. Get Big Sam back.
Southgate's stupid mentality filters down to the players because Henderson said post-Malta that the players had to 'take a risk' against them in order to win. You fucking what? What risk?
>>
>>77998890
Allow me to offer an alternative explanation.

When you look at say, the French, German, Spanish national teams, you notice that there are some players who play in the EPL, some in La Liga, some in Bundesliga, some in Ligue 1 etc. Now look at the English national team. They almost all play in the EPL. They have no experience of what it's like playing abroad.
>>
>>77998890
desu >we are fucked, there's no saving us. just play this team and see what happens

>foster
>jenkinson, shawcross, dier, gibbs,
>milner, drinkwater, loftus-cheek, dyer
>defoe, carroll
>>
>>78014942
He didn't 'choose' to play for Wales, he couldn't have played for anyone else.
>>
>>77999346
Only goths and Poles play basketball here. Seen as a bit of a degenerate sport but not sure why.
>>
>>78015804
I don't think it's seen as degenerate. I played a bit when I was a kid, my dad decided to get me into it because he used to play and I was super tall, I think he thought I was going to end up like 6'10" when I was fully grown and go and play in the NBA. Unfortunately I stopped growing at such a rate and I'm now only 6'4". I think there's a problem with people's perception of it but it's not that people perceive it negatively, they just don't think you can play it unless you're a giant. But at the same time, they kind of have a point. If I had grown to 6'10" I probably would be playing in the NBA now, but I didn't so my chances were extremely distant at best.
>>
Southgate has no fucking conviction. You can tell he does what he thinks his employers is the right thing. We need a manager who believes in himself. As much as I don't like Fat Sam at least he is his own man.
>>
There is no saving >us at this point since it seems the people in charge of the FA will never change or leave. Expect mediocrity and be pleasantly surprised if we deliver more than that.
>>
>>77998890
Non meme answer here. England has ZERO world class player in their squad and literally who coach. You guys won't win any international trophy with this generation. Try again next decade.
>>
Its Ross Barleys fault
>>
>>78016076
>As much as I don't like Fat Sam at least he is his own man.
Even he was stuck following the FA.
>>
>>78016106
The problem is we say this shit for the whole of the qualifying campaign, but then when the finals come around everyone gets swept up in the hype. It's not gonna change just because >we are even shitter than before.
>>78016141
Southgate isn't a literal who, he was a Premier League player and England international for over a decade, and then he managed Middlesbrough for a few seasons in the Prem and got to the UEFA Cup final. You can criticise him for being shit, but not for being a nobody.
>>
>>78016192
>and got to the UEFA Cup final.
That was McClaren.

Incidentally, Southgate is 47 today. Happy birthday Pizza Hut bag head.
>>
>>78016206
Oh yeah, he took over just after that match didn't he. Well I'm pretty sure he was then the captain in that match.
>>
File: 2006 UEFA Cup final.jpg (308KB, 1493x1054px) Image search: [Google]
2006 UEFA Cup final.jpg
308KB, 1493x1054px
>>78016219
Yep.

>when you realise Ugo Ehiogu is dead
>>
we need to ban blacks from our team, they are the cause for our failure, frankly i cant wait until we start deporting them
>>
Just copy everything Germany doing right now, and cross your fingers.
Tips: Replace ALL of your referees with Germans.
>>
>>78016229
Fuck that team wasn't actually that bad, seems odd they lost that match 4-0, must've been McClaren's fault I guess. There's also a dead man on Sevilla's team.
>>
Should have kept Allardyce, he would have gone unbeaten for ages, boring but it would have boosted confidence.
>>
File: 1501367426583.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501367426583.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>77999938
I see what u did there
>>
>>78016286
>Doctor Francisco Murillo reported that Puerta had suffered multiple organ failure and irreversible brain damage as a result of multiple prolonged cardiac arrests due to an incurable, hereditary heart disease known as arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia.
jesus fuck
>>
>>77999534

Friendly reminder that Greg Dyke complained about the lack of British Asians in football

The absolute state of the FA
>>
>>78001160
Top post.
>>
>>78010628

but your league is trash even with all those foreigners
>>
>>78025171
>Please watch my shit league
No thanks Mehmet.
>>
>>78025171
It is the second best league in the world, that would hardly qualify as bad.
>>
>>78007620
Always in my heart. Both England and Arsenal desperately need him right now.
>>
So why doesn't britain have a football team like in the olympics
You could use it for the world cup and keep the english for the euro
>>
LET ONLY PLAYERS FROM LEAGUE TWO PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM
PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYERS ARE A BUNCH OF OVERPAID NONCES
OUR BOYS
PASSION
HEART
GRIT
4-4-2
4-4-2
4-4-2
4-4-2
FOUR-FOUR-TWO!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>78025260
Scotland doesn't want it because they'd have no representation.
Additionally I'd sooner cut my arms off than join hands with the rest of these useless fucks.
>>
>>78025315
but they don't get in the world cup anyway
>>
>>78025365
The Jock Equation.
Attempting to explain logic to them is a waste of effort.
>>
>>78025310
I have legitimately heard pundits call for PL players to be ousted for those at the lower levels because they'll have "passion" so this isn't as histrionic as it appears.
>>
>Gareth Southgate is keen for his England players to excite the Wembley crowd during Monday's 2018 World Cup qualifier with Slovakia.

>England were underwhelming in Malta on Friday when three late goals gave them a flattering 4-0 victory. They lead Group F by two points and a win over second-placed Slovakia will leave them on the cusp of qualifying for next summer's finals in Russia.

>"We have some exciting players and we want to show that," said Southgate. "We have a responsibility to get the Wembley crowd on their feet but equally, everywhere we go in the world the home crowd give the team a lift. It will be great if we can get the level of support that stadium can bring. The whole country wants to be at the World Cup. It is a great opportunity for us. We are playing good opposition so we have to make sure we are tactically prepared, which we will be, but also have belief in the team we have got."

how much of this will happen tomorrow
>>
>>78025365
They fucking hate us
>>
File: 1434982563903.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434982563903.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
only one man can save us all now
>>
File: file.png (221KB, 348x448px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
221KB, 348x448px
>>
>>78026395
Has Southgate even let Vardy onto the pitch yet?
>>
>>78026395
four four FACKIN two
>>
>>78026437
english players are too inept for anything more complex

on reflection i would put milner instead of calvert lewin though
>>
File: file.png (218KB, 350x444px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218KB, 350x444px
are year la edition
>>
IT'S COMING HOME LA
>>
there's something comfy about watching old england matches with john motson commentating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830klQBbHGc
>>
>>78026849
interesting formation
>>
>>77998996
That's kind of the problem, we are.
We need to properly be like you were and actually be like us.

We need to look at what we're good at and no try and do what succeeded for Spain and Germany
>>
>>78027026
>ledley king as a defensive midfielder
>>
>>78005845
He's right.

They have to go back.
>>
>>78027026
>no pacey black wingers
>>
>>78007601
Racially they're not suited to sports. Name one good athlete from the Indian subcontinent, cricket doesn't count.
>>
>>78027026
>Luke Young

Now there's a blast from the past.
>>
>>78027616
Viswanathan Anand
>>
>>78027320
He was used to man mark riquelme and had been played in midfield before
>>
>>78027647
>check Wikipedia
>he only ever played in England
I could have sworn he went abroad. Maybe it was a deal that fell through.
>>
File: GOAT England.jpg (808KB, 2200x1366px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT England.jpg
808KB, 2200x1366px
No one posting the GOAT team. England's 2004.

>Proper Ratio of Blacks to Whites
>Proper Kits
>4-4-2
>every player on the pitch is arguably a top 3 all time English player in their position.
>youth and experience

I dare you to find one flaw in this team.
>>
>>78028358
>I dare you to find one flaw in this team.
Did they win anything?
>>
>>78028358
>I dare you to find one flaw in this team.
they played a shit system which didn't benefit the players selected
>>
>>78028358

>I dare you to find one flaw in this team

David James
>>
File: 1360716949844.png (565KB, 569x565px) Image search: [Google]
1360716949844.png
565KB, 569x565px
>>78028358
>gerrard lampard midfield together
>scholes on the wing
>>
>>78028358
Jesus christ Beckham it's not a photoshoot.
>>
>>78028437

They got knocked out by ref ball and dirty Portuguese tactics.

>>78028451

so its the coaches fault?
>>
>>77999706
Frances team is all nigger yet they arent as dire as our NT atm
>>
>>78028542

4 man diamond midfield worked fine for them

-----Gerrard
Beckham-Scholes
-----Lampard

I see nothing wrong here. The four of them feeding prime owen and young "scores on every shot" rooney.

Solid wing-backs in cole and neville and campbell and terry in the center. Virtually flawless.
>>
>>78007663
he's a half nig
>>
>>78028358
in all fairness, England played pretty well in the 2004 Euros

they should've beaten france had beckham scored the penalty to put them 2-0 up

and had rooney not got injured vs portugal it might've been a different story
>>
>>78028697
Beckham isn't a CM, Lampard isn't an AM, Gerrard isn't a DM, Scoles can provide zeor width
>>
This is unironically our best team for how good we are able to be

-------------------- Pickford ----------------
Walker -- Maguire -- Jones -- Rose
---- Lallana -- Dier -- Drinkwater ----
Dele ------------ Vardy -------- Rashford

Play park the bus tactics and spring the pacey fucks on the counter.
Against weak opposition bring in Kane for Lallana and go 4-4-fucking-2.
>>
>>78028783
go back to playing fifa, jesus
>>
>>78028794
>Jones instead of Cahill
>Finding a way to shove Rashford in there
>1 liverpool player
Manure customer confirmed
>>
>>78029042
Rashford is the best LW we've had since George Best
>>
>>78029150
kek
I bet you think that the next world cup is ours
>>
Reduce PL to 18 teams and abolish League Cup.
>>
>>78028794

Close but this is how England should set up:

-------------------- Pickford ----------------
Walker ---- Cahill----- Jones -- Rose
---- Lallana -- Dier -- Henderson----
Dele ------------ Kane-------- Rashford

Alli would drop in central to help collect and spring kane and rashford with some creativity. Walker likes to go forward anyways and would provide width.
>>
>>78029735
>Reduce PL to 18 teams
this is a good idea

>and abolish League Cup
yes or maybe change it to under 23's only or something

idk how badly it affects the non-league clubs
>>
>>78029735
>Reduce PL to 18 teams
Championship is already chocked full already
>abolish League Cup
It's a lifeblood for little clubs
>>
>>78029833
Henderson is shite though, he plays like a subbuteo player
>>
>>78029956

I unironically rate henderson.

Not a liverpool fan
>>
>>78029954
>Championship is already chocked full already
The whole league pyramid needs restructuring. The Premier League needs to be made smaller, the Championship needs to be smaller, the professional leagues need to be expanded, the lower leagues need to be regionalised. My proposed solution is as follows.
18 team Premier League
20 team Championship
22 team League One
22 team League Two North
22 team League Two South
The non-league should be further regionalised than it already is.
>It's a lifeblood for little clubs
The problem is they shouldn't have to rely on it. It should be nothing more than a bonus for a lower club to have a deep run or get a big away draw. It's a joke of a competition, the big teams don't take it seriously until the semi-final.
>>
>>78030147
>My proposed solution is as follows.
That works well
>The problem is they shouldn't have to rely on it
They don't rely on it, but it can bring extra money to buy that extra player they need to improve their situation/ secure their financial situation
You could stagger prem club's entry into it even more to improve it
>>
>>78030247
>You could stagger prem club's entry into it even more to improve it
This is a potential solution. but I would still rather see it abolished. We already have the FA Cup for lower league teams to have a crack at bigger teams. The League Cup has outlived its purpose, I don't see why it needs to continue. Either way, when teams stop taking it seriously, that's a suggestion that something needs to drastically change.
>>
>>78030147
>22 team League Two North
>22 team League Two South
Trouble with that is you'd eventually get League Three.

Then again, the Conference is near-enough League Three at this point.
>>
>>77998890

The problem is at a grassroots level. Even in local kids' teams the managers value physicality far more than technical talent. This means we end up with a bunch of braindead neanderthals in our squad like Phil Jones, Ross Barkley and Kyle Walker.
>>
>>78030368
What do you mean you'd get League Three, and what would be the problem with that anyway? My solution solves two major problems that that part of the pyramid has right now, 1. Some teams are struggling with the long distances they have to travel for matches. Accrington v Exeter isn't good for anybody, it makes more sense for them to only have to play more local teams, and 2. There are too many fully professional teams in the National League and not enough opportunity for them to play at a higher level. Regionalising solves that issue. At the absolute barest of minimums there needs to be one more promotion/relegation spot between League Two and the National League, but that'd just be papering over cracks at this point. At least half of the National League teams could and should be playing at a higher level. England is the only league where 114 teams are playing in fully nationwide divisions. I don't think there's another league in the world where even half that many teams are playing in nationwide divisions. I know England is fairly unique in terms of the level of interest at lower levels, but it's still too much.
>>
>>78030499
>What do you mean you'd get League Three
Based on what happened with the Third Division when it was regionalised in the 1920 and de-regionalised in the late 50s.

>what would be the problem with that anyway
You just answered that in your next sentence: travelling.
>>
File: southgate.png (10KB, 498x106px) Image search: [Google]
southgate.png
10KB, 498x106px
Is he right?
>>
>>78000554
Because >english in charge of penalties

The best outcome would have been if they beat Germany and lost to Czech Republic in the final.
>>
>>78007850
90% of our players never plaied abroad and was the same in the past, maybe even more and we were succesfull
>>
PART TIME DENTIST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78031268
Light years behind, m8
>>
>>78031268
Bold observation
>>
>>78031268
You say Marco Asensio I say Raheem Sterling
You say Sergio Ramos I shout Phil Jones
You say David De Gea I scream Joe Hart
You say Koke I ROAR Jordan Henderson
THUMBS UP IF YOU BELIEVE IN ENGLAND AND HAVE FAITH THAT FOOTBALL IS FINALLY COMING HOME NEXT YEAR
>>
>>78006688
Bullying players off the ball doesn't get you two major (at respective levels) trophies and a semi-final spot in one year.

You may have a point about technique though.
>>
This girl likes England and she (Unintentionally?) summed it up perfectly on her OK Cupid

>you all brag way too much about your mediocre achievements, cry about your try-hard careers where you copy everyone you look up to, and have no originality whatsoever
>>
File: 1410551288191.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1410551288191.png
454KB, 414x499px
>mfw remembering us cucking england in 98 and 00 back to back
>>
File: n99bUzC.png (49KB, 1346x464px) Image search: [Google]
n99bUzC.png
49KB, 1346x464px
>>78037532
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>78037210
It sounds more like she's bashing American men there actually, what with the two sections being entirely separate and her saying she likes UK men and disliked pretentious ones, but it's an honourable attempt at making some kind of a point.
>>
>>78010212
>I might be wrong
You are wrong.
>>
>>78025260
Because once upon a time football was played between the Home Nations (England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland). Nobody expected Ireland to have a fucking....paddy.... and now it's split into Northern Ireland (good lads) and Ireland (moaning Republicans who get to vote for our PM anyway and use Britain as a place to get jobs and NHS) so we have to listen to Ireland as they are part of the Home Nations rule.

Anyway, we never expected football to become so popular where there is literally hundreds of new teams, we never expected the British Empire to fall the way it did, or the French, where dozens of nations were created over 60 years. This meant that suddenly changing the rules so the Home Nations could combine into a proper team is screeched at because it's 'killing their history and identity'. Honestly having a British football team for Olympics should be done simply because you can't use your current team ANYWAY, but Scotland is full of nationalistic retards who think that football is somehow relevant to their nation and that doing a joint football team would ruin shit.

That's why. Because the original rules makers, Britain, was split up into the Home Nations and undoing that would be difficult.
>>
>>78026299
I thought you had fucked off you fucking tranny? Piss off cesc you ugly mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>78028737
Injured? Which was the one where he got sent off for stamping on Ronaldo? 2006?
>>
File: 1478432471396.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1478432471396.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>78001160
All of these are spot on

I would add

6. Stop picking players based on what team they play for and not what they offer the team (worst examples Man U and Liverpool e.g Jones, Henderson). We are well aware by now that our league is very under-powered in Europe, picking players purely because they are from a "top" team is pointless if those "top" teams are shit. Pick the right player for the position even if they play for a relegated team. Don't be afraid to damage egos
>>
>>78028358
Sure m8:
>Calamity James

I can stop here, but I won't;
Playing Gerard with Lampard and Scholes was a waste. Complete stupidity.
Owen and Rooney where not a good match at all! Why would you have Beckam on the team and no targets on the box?

There are a lot of flaws there.
>>
>>78006181
And once in your life you will get out of your favella.

Oh sorry, you won't.
>>
I don't watch Spurs enough, can anyone tell me if Dele Alli plays like he does for England? as in, trying to take on 2-3 players instead of just passing the ball, then getting annoyed and throwing his arms about when others don't pass to him? He's like that one paki down the park in the Ronaldo boots doing stepovers and getting mad when people get sick of his shit

Also, Sterling, Welbeck, Walcott, Rashford and Sturridge are laughable. What other top European squads would they get in? Don't even get me started on Jake fucking Livermore, why not go full meme and bring in Troy Deeney as well Southgate you clown

We need to stop falling for le pacy/tricky black man meme if we want to get anywhere. I'd unironically rather have Andy Caroll and Crouchie up front at the moment, and no, I'm not memeing with you
>>
>>78039790
alli is an amazingly creative player, it seems too much so for southgate's preferred tactics

I don't think he's doing anything wrong, his style is very inventive so it's natural to go wrong most of the time. The difference is, at spurs he's working with eriksen, dembele and wanyama, not shite like henderson and livermore who will always play slowly

I think it would be disastrous to sideline alli, in fact I would build the attack around him and kane and find players to suit them, not shoehorn them into a slower system that clearly doesn't work for them
>>
>>78025706
None
>>
>>78006568
All I can say from South west Sydney Australia - one of the most multicultural places in the country - is that even with proper govt directed assimilation (like Yanks do/did) the anons you argue with here make some valid points.

Second gen migrants feel like they dont belong to their ancestral culture or their current home and mostly choose to identify with their parents identity. I can see valid reasons for doing so (reactions vs discrimination, sense of belonging t o similar people) but they will always see themselves as 'the child of migrants' before being a member of the nation they were born in. They will see the locals almost always as the locals see them: the other.

Third generation generaly is much better but there are still migrants insular even at that stage which sucks :(.
>>
>>78038181
It's been 51 years
>>
>>77998890
You don't. It's nice to watch the hype/abuse rollercoaster you bongs submit your national team to. If only you didnt hype up the pressure on them every 2 years they might have a chance of winning something, but its infinitely more fun this way
>>
>>78043294
The 2 year hype thing is definitely disappearing. Seems we've all learned that England are shit and we should expect the worse.
>>
>>78043371
Yes, you have now replaced it with withering criticism at everything they do.
>>
>bongland always officially known as the UK except in world cup
>suddenly becomes 4 shitty small countries

this is your problem
>>
>>78043388
It's all they deserve.
>>
>>78043409
No middle ground with you lot. You, or at least football fans over there like a good moan over everything. I used to go to twohundredpercent blog/site a while ago and all the stories where of fans from all the top 4 leagues constantly complaining about everything.
>>
>>78001160
>>78038436

Absolute spot on.
>>
>>77998890
Can't be worse than the 'golden' generation.
>>
it's coming home
>>
>>78006065
As a scouser I can say that england can suck my willy

citystate when
>>
>>78053598
Literally fucking never, go back to your cave.
>>
>>78053618
why so mad my genetically inferior friend
>>
>>78053684
>Says a web-toed Irish rapebaby who was born in a bin
>>
>>78053718
me:
high IQ, diverse genetic code, beautiful face, charming voice and persona, the athleticism to make a black man blush, aesthetic body.

you: pudgy bucktooth, low IQ, No athletic attributes, no ability for critical thinking, actually inbred, ugly face and personality.

these are facts, enjoy your evening :)
>>
>>77998890
Get the hell out of England?
>>
>>78055892
back the fuck off???????
>>
>>77998890
It's not as bad as it looks, our younger players are going REALLY well.

How old are you btw? This is not the worst I have seen.
>>
>>78007908
all our NT games are played in a different stadium from around the country
I mean the NT supposedly represents the whole nation, why would they restrict themselves to playing in the same venue, alienating the rest of the country?
our NT even played in the islands a few months ago for the first time
>>
>>78015793
that's just the problem with having the best league in the world. English lads are guaranteed to play in it, and they don't need to try as hard as foreigners
As it stands English football is completely devoid of an idea, a playstyle like all the other top countries have, even mine
>>
>>77998890
More pacy black lads
>>
>>77999999
>>
>>78006211
We lost Ferdinand too. :/
>>
>>78026299
Jack Wheelchair?
>>
>>78026557
http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=fx2vx2
>>
>>78028358
Calamity James.
Hargreaves should've been played as DM alongside Gerrard.
Joe Cole on the left.

Yeah, not our BEST team, but the most balanced.
>>
File: 1351464883364.jpg (19KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1351464883364.jpg
19KB, 500x432px
>tfw England will never be relevant in your lifetime
>>
>>78028358
Every single one of those players bar James and Neville were better than any player England currently have.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.