[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix their football program?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Rutgers_University_New_Brunswick.png (239KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
Rutgers_University_New_Brunswick.png
239KB, 1024x794px
How do we fix their football program?
>>
File: 1504218301102s.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1504218301102s.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>77979836
leave this to me
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>77979836
More importantly, how do we fix this program?
>>
>>77979836
>>77980704
re-segregate the country so that they're the only large schools to offer or allow Coloreds to take the field again

in reality everyone is happy that the northeast is now a barren shithole wasteland for college football, fuck everyone north of Pennsylvania
>>
>>77979836
FUCK OFF MATE. WE ARE FINE. IT'S FINE.
>>
>>77979836
they should stop dumping money into their athletics program and save themselves the embarrassment. dont they have a good academics program or something?
>>
>>77981350
>they should stop dumping money into their athletics program
It was one of the best decisions ever considering it got us into the Big Ten.
>>
File: 1321719.jpg (57KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
1321719.jpg
57KB, 640x577px
>>77981387
havent you guys been taking massive Ls though. pretty sure u lost like 78-0 to Ohio
>>
>>77981484
that was michigan and it was hilarious
>>
>>77981484
It's a massive upgrade, financially and reputation-wise, to be in the Big Ten.
>>
>>77981387
The payout from big10 will be enormous. I did some senior thesis on analyzing the big ten move for finance class, whenever it was first announced. Like first few years we were getting like 50% payout compared to other programs, during like 2022 or something we are full fledged members. Also, we were playing against B1G school using American athletic and big east players. Our recruiting class has improved. We beat up on the Norfolk States of the world, but still get btfo by the likes of Ohio st and Michigan. At least we can score against northwestern and Indiana types. Few more years they should b decent. And if you didn't bet your life savings on Rutgers over 3.5 win s this season you're basically retarded
>>
>>77979836
Move them out of New Jersey.
>>
>>77979836

Fix what? Belichick's best farm school
>>
>>77979836
>Ohio State has to forego playing a Wisconsin, Iowa, or any decent traditional Big Ten school in the west to beat up this dumpster fire of a program every year by 40-60 points without trying in the 2nd half and be a permanent shitmark on their strength of schedule
Economics be damned, fuck letting this school in the conference
>>
>>77982746
Money talks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.