[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESPN - at it's worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: blowme.jpg (33KB, 493x740px) Image search: [Google]
blowme.jpg
33KB, 493x740px
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20523522/lane-kiffin-era-begins-florida-atlantic

- by Holly Anderson

You know, I barely check out anything from ESPN anymore, but read this shit. How the hell does this woman have a job as a sports writer? That whole first paragraph is completely illegible. I was doubting I was even reading english.

Furthermore look at the blow job she gives this entitled peice of shit. This is a guy who's been universally reviled by everyone who spends 5 minutes with him as a vapid egotistical peice of shit. He's failed everywhere he goes. He's completely unsympathetic. Yet here she is asking him puffball questions, and giving him a litterary blowjob.

This is just a disgusting joke. A 10 year old could write a better introductory sentence; and I have to ask, how did her editor let this literary blowjob go out the door like this?
>>
She was bretty good at Grantland tbqh. Not a real journo but she does good recaps.
>>
>>77971440
I don't want to click that shit nigga, can you paste some?
>>
>>77971572
>THESE YEEZYS, MAN. You need, like, special dispensation from Kanye himself to get your hands on them, and a lot of people are mad at Lane Kiffin for snagging two pairs. The white sneakers conspicuously placed on the coffee table in the football offices at Florida Atlantic University are Yeezy Boost 350 v2s in "cream," which can easily sell for close to $600, when you can find them at all. Kiffin's shoe score has all the hallmarks of a Lane Kiffin yarn, but with a twist. Kiffin himself is nowhere in sight. His legend is being busily burnished by one of his graduate assistants while Kiffin wraps up a film session next door.

yes, that is the first paragraph.

fucking horrible.
>>
File: 1502076582928.gif (1MB, 320x213px)
1502076582928.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>77971609
>>
>>77971609
That's horrific, I think I had an aneurysm
>>
File: winks at camera.jpg (225KB, 650x373px) Image search: [Google]
winks at camera.jpg
225KB, 650x373px
>>77971609

That's actually from the opening scene in next the season of GoT
>>
>>77971609
reads like a mid-2000s Pitchfork review, when they were straining to sound clever
>>
>>77971440
(((ESPN)))
>>
ayo finna cop them yeezys
>>
>>77971609
these yeezys are making me thirsty
>>
>>77971609
>THESE YEEZYS, MAN.

This reads like a lucid dream and since when is "these yeezys man" an english sentence?. What the fuck?
>>
>>77971440
i thought that was Will Ferrell at first glance of the thumbnail
>>
>>77971440
>i don't know what the word "yeezy" is
>too lazy to google
>therefore illegible

LK has a lifetime 35-21 record as a college head coach.

Sure, he's probably an asshole IRL. But when has that stopped literally any other coach from getting hired. You win, you get to coach (unless you're Jerry Sandusky).
>>
Lane Kiffin is cool.
>>
>>77980914
I hear his name and my immediate reaction is disgust, but that's because I've fused him with Josh McDaniels in my mind since they've had similar careers
But then I remember they're different people, and while McDaniels fucked over people I like, Kiffin has fucked over people and teams I hate or give 0 shits about.
So he is indeed cool
>>
>>77980868

>tfw remember when Al Motherfucking Davis brought out a motherfucking projector in a 50 minute rant discussing Kiffin's dismissal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27PNIz_vA8k
>>
>>77985307
one of the greatest slow speed rants of all time
>>
There was a girl at my highschool named holly anderson. She got really drunk and let 3 guys run a train on her and fuck her one after the after at some party, the whole school had a good laugh about that one.
>>
>>77985403
sweet story, what's the point?
>>
>>77985307
amazing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.