[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to Americans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: atugirijason7.jpg (29KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
atugirijason7.jpg
29KB, 480x320px
What Do Black athletes at colleges who didn't get drafted do for living? Will a great future wait for them? Or do they go back to the hood?
>>
>>77967773

It's a common joke that you end up as a car salesman. There's a lot of truth to it.
>>
>>77967814
Is being a car sales man that bad in America? I don't think it's that bad.
>>
The bout dat lyfe thugs go back to the streets and get arrested.
>>
>>77967861
yeah it's shitty. in the 70s or 80s it was a good job but now its shit.
>>
I think most players know they won't come close to making it. The smart ones will take advantage of the opportunity, take school somewhat seriously and get a degree.

Some might go to Arena League or CFL to continue playing. Ohers stick around football and coach at some level. The ones who studied journalism or broadcasting become writers, newscasters and announcers. Getting a teaching certification and becoming a PE teacher is an option. The car salesman thing is true, too. So is becoming a realtor.

Of course there are those who fall through the cracks, take dead end jobs, live like a NEET off their minor celebrity, or return to the streets.
>>
>>77967814
afaik there are dozens, if not hundreds of college football teams, that's thousands upon thousands college football players, right? But only like 3,000 NFL players, right again? So, isn't there like a massive surplus of ex-college football players?
>>
Surely employers would know that their degrees are worthless as they only didn't get into college through academics and most likely had other people do the work for them?
>>
>>77970048

Anyone who was reasonably good in college (especially if they stayed the full four instead of leaving early) will get taken care of as long as they're not stupid or act like a nigger. Plenty of rich guys willing to compensate guys for their play, even if it has to be done after they've finished playing. Want to start a business? Bet you can find a booster to help you out. Need a job? Booster has a company you can work for. Etc.

>>77968171

You're real niggas are the dudes like Sam Hurd playing in the NFL AND running a criminal operation at the same time. That's some real nigga shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.