[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coutinho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

So did he move to Barcelona or not?
>>
afaik Spanish league still has 1 day for its mercato, but England mercato is over. So he probably won't move.
Barça is broke after the Dembelé transfer anyway
>>
No he didn't, Liverpool didn't get lemar either so it won't happen today

Probably next summer
>>
File: DIm89ZyVYAA_7yP.jpg (156KB, 1200x871px) Image search: [Google]
DIm89ZyVYAA_7yP.jpg
156KB, 1200x871px
>>
>poopeenho
>>
isnt this kind of awkward ?
>>
>>77967296
why would liverpool need Lemar when they got the Ox?
>>
>>77967219
they could agree with a deal and let him leave next summer. no way he will leave now since they cant get a replacement.
>>
>>77967252
>Spanish league still has 1 day for its mercato
i've always wondered why is that
>>
>>77967219
He'll be announced as a Barcelona player today at 20:00 BST.
>>
>>77967706
They use windows 95, they need extra time
>>
>>77967706
lazy spaniards take longer to do things. need time for siestas. so sleepy.
>>
>>77967756
>>77967769
We work more hours than you. There are charts that prove this
>>
>Neymar: "Coutinho lives in a very big sadness."
>>
>>77967756
XDDDDDDD
>>
>>77967976
"work"
>>
>>77967976
Napping doesn't count as work
>>
>>77968214
>>77968223
>>77968229

Look at this people who are working right now ahhahahaahah
>>
>>77968017
top kek
>>
>>77967219
>So did he move to Barcelona or not?
pretty much. just delayed but will be at a much cheaper price.
>>
Don't sign a 5 year contract then cry about having to honour it. I don't care that footballers get paid so much, I don't care that they act like such whiny babies all the time, but shit like this where a player fakes a back injury because he wants to leave even though he has a contract in a club that made him into a good player is fucking gay as fuck
>>
>>77968336
>fucking gay as fuck

Wow. Can you not?
>>
>>77968336
>Don't sign a 5 year contract then cry about having to honour it.
no player does. if you really want to be strict on football law then Liverpool shouldnt' be tapping up every player under the sun
>>
>>77968357
I'm not a Liverpool supporter and their conduct was shitty, I'm just saying that this behaviour irks me in general. Not sure if there's anything that will change it tho
>>
>>77968350
Haha love the ironic reddit posting chum. It's a hoot!
>>
>>77967976
>work 9am-8pm with a 4 hour nap in the afternoon
well done lads
>>
>>77967636
me on the right
>>
>>77967706

but englel transfer window is already closed so how could player from there still move?
>>
>>77967976
>We work more hours than you
still the poorest of all kek
>>
>>77968679

The English clubs can sell, but not buy
>>
Here's part of the reason Liverpool were never gonna sell

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html?amp

Segura and John henry hate each other and Henry doesn't want to back down
>>
>>77967219

if he doesn't come, who will the stupid chimp that call himself president of fcb panic buy?

- di maria
- ozil
- lemar
- dybala

only the latter could make me wanting him only to resign and not to die horribly.
>>
>>77967219
Probably not, which is a shame. Seeing UEFAlona waste money on more memes would be great, and Liverpool would manage to spend the money on trash too.

>>77968336
Why? He signed the contract to stay at the club and follow their instruction, turning up to shit. There is nothing there about giving your best and trying to recover. Even if the injury is fake, he could've actively do something dangerous and get injured, and would be still in the right. Shit, he could just go with "muh burnout" or perform like shit (more than usual)

Trying to keep a player who doesn't want to be there is dumb and no contract can guarantee you that he does want to be there. A club is just wasting money and lowering team morale. Same with the idiots at Chelsea and Arsenil. They'd be better off to get rid of Costa and Sanchez for free and focus on the future.
>>
>>77968236
ironing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.