[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL CARDINALS VS. GIANTS GAMETHREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (393KB, 1368x680px) Image search: [Google]
08-31a_STL@SF.jpg
393KB, 1368x680px
Saint Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants (#1 of 4)

AT&T Park
10:15 PM ET | 9:15 PM CT | 7:15 PM PT

TV: FS-M | NBC Bay Area

Michael Wacha (RHP #52) (9-7 | 4.33 ERA | 124 K)
vs.
Matt Cain (RHP #18) (3-10 | 5.75 ERA | 69 K)

STL
1. 3B Matt Carpenter (L)
2. LF Tommy Pham (R)
3. SS Paul DeJong (R)
4. CF Dexter Fowler (S)
5. C Yadier Molina (R)
6. 1B Jose Martinez (R)
7. 2B Kolten Wong (L)
8. RF Randal Grichuk (R)
9. P Michael Wacha (R)

Greg Garcia (L)
Carson Kelly (R)
Stephen Piscotty (R)
Luke Voit (R)

SF
1. CF Denard Span (L)
2. 2B Joe Panik (L)
3. 3B Pablo Sandoval (S)
4. C Buster Posey (R)
5. SS Brandon Crawford (L)
6. RF Hunter Pence (R)
7. LF Jarrett Parker (L)
8. 1B Ryder Jones (L)
9. P Matt Cain (R)

Gorkys Hernandez (R)
Nick Hundley (R)
Carlos Moncrief (L)
Kelby Tomlinson (R)

* STL:
-- Kevin Siegrist (LHP #46) was activated from the 10-day DL and designated for assignment.
-- John Gant (RHP #53) was called up from the (AAA) Memphis Redbirds.

** SF:
-- Madison Bumgarner (LHP #40) was scratched from today's game with flu-like symptoms.
>>
>>77962095
is this the thread
>>
>>77962228
no, keep looking
>>
It's starting
>>
hello friends
>>
>michael wacha
just trade him like mike leake
>>
LOL the Dodgers are so much better than both these shit teams
>>
>>77963247
LOL both these shit teams have more titles than the Dodgers AND have had multiple pennants and rings than the Dodgers since 1988.
>>
>pence
>sandoval
>posey
>cain
>bumgarner
why dont the giants get new young players? these guys are relics
its time to move on
>>
REMINDER TO EVERYONE and apologies to cardbros,

>Game thread pet troll Doy-doy
SF game threads have a lurker ...

Don't feed the troll!! It's not house-broken and makes a mess all over. Especially in the playoffs

(too stupid to be trained, apparently).
>>
here comes the big inning
>>
THAT'S ALL YOU JINTS ARE GONNA GET!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77963121
his marketable value is negligible compared to Leake
somehow, Leake has most everyone hoodwinked that he's "good when it matters" or "consistent" or "has his prime ahead of him" or some shit
i don't know how the fuck he's managed to do it, maybe he's got a great agent, but i'm just glad the cards dumped him before he fucked shit up worse and took the financial hit. the equivalent of a rough divorce i guess
to be fair, he DID lead the majors in ERA for like an entire 3 weeks, keyword DID
>>
>>77965259
anyway its pretty disappointing that three of our starters and rosenthal smacked into the wall all at one time, right as the hitters were starting to figure shit out
>>
File: [email protected] (412KB, 1368x680px) Image search: [Google]
09-01_STL@SF.jpg
412KB, 1368x680px
And the tabk keeps on rolling ...

gg red birds.

-------------------------
Next game (#2): Same time tomorrow = 10:15 PM ET | 9:15 PM CT | 7:15 PM PT

SEPTEMBER is here! Expanded Rosters are in effect tomorrow.
>>
>>77966000
*tank rolls on
>>
>>77966000
trips
excited for flaherty's debut, potential front line starter
also fuck cueto, i still hate him for his time with the reds
>>
>>77966058
pls do not bully johnny
>>
>>77966072
>be johnny cueto
>kick cardinals players in the head multiple times with his cleats
i dont use this word lightly,
johnny cueto is a nigger
>>
fuck this is playing out exactly like that earlier game in boston where matheny fucked around for about 20 minutes before they blew it
>>
Worst call ever
>>
>>77966109
well damn i didnt know about that

if that fan didnt try to be the hero here wouldnt have been an opportunity for ny to fuck up the call
>>
>>77966263
even if the fan doesn't catch it, it will hit the green tin roof = and that's a home run. The game umpires are supposed to tell New York reviewers about local rules like THAT one.

(they just showed a replay of a similar homer by JT Snow)
>>
>>77966295
i don't know if matheny would've challenged it if he didn't think he could get sone ticky-tack fan interference call like this. oh well, game is over.
>>
desu that fan did nothing wrong
giants wouldn't have won anyway
>>
>>77966325
It wasn't Matheny's responsibility to know the local rules; it's the officials' responsibility.

Matheny can challenge it anytime; the officials have to explain the rules to him and New York.
>>
Gg Jints

>>77966058
Stoked for our prospect's debut tomorrow, as well.

>>77966364
The local rule that pisses me off the most is in Wrigley: the baskets prevent fan interference because fans are unable to reach beyond it; so, balls that don't fall in the field or the ivy are home runs. They never review interference calls in the outfield there.

Well, guess what? It turns out that a fan CAN reach beyond the basket if his arms are long enough. You guys got robbed this year the same way, I believe.

Oh well, just chalk it up to the "human elements of baseball officiating", I guess. Cheers jintsbros!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.