[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lions vs Bills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Lions-vs.-Bills.jpg (64KB, 696x364px) Image search: [Google]
Lions-vs.-Bills.jpg
64KB, 696x364px
Detroit Lions (2-1-0) @ Buffalo Bills (0-3-0)

In the fourth and final week of the 2017 NFL Preseason, the Detroit Lions head to Buffalo to take on the Bills and try to bounce back from their 30-28 loss to the New England Patriots.

Although the Bills have zero preseason victories, the Lions should not take them lightly. A team with something to prove like the Bills could be dangerous if Detroit goes onto the field and performs poorly. Last week, Detroit’s 24-point comeback fell short as they fell to the defending champs in the final seconds 30-28, while the Bills fell to the Ravens (who are now undefeated in preseason) 13-9 in Baltimore.

Where:New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York
When:Thursday, August 31, 2017, 7 pm EST
Radio: Sirius XM
TV:Fox, NFL Network
>>
STREAM LINK PLS
>>
>>77956839

It's on regular tv if you're in Detroit (channel 2)

Lions QB Matthew Stafford to become highest-paid NFL player

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Matthew Stafford will become the highest-paid player in NFL history with the five-year deal he has agreed to with the Detroit Lions, sources told ESPN on Monday night.

The deal will have an average annual value of $27 million, a source said, putting Stafford ahead of the five-year contract that pays $25 million annually to Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, which Carr signed last month.

A source told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Stafford's deal is expected to guarantee him a record $92 million, including a $50 million signing bonus. The previous record for guaranteed money issued to an NFL player was $87 million for Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts.

Under the deal, Stafford will be guaranteed $60.5 million at signing and $86 million by the start of Year 2 of the contract, which starts next March, a league source told Schefter. The full $92 million is guaranteed upon Year 3, the source told Schefter.

The Lions announced the five-year deal Monday night but did not disclose financial terms. The deal keeps the 29-year-old Stafford, the Lions' franchise leader in almost every passing category, with the team throughout the prime of his career.
>>
File: 1-qhax6UUNbwOhKD2YRdy4LA.png (26KB, 387x188px) Image search: [Google]
1-qhax6UUNbwOhKD2YRdy4LA.png
26KB, 387x188px
Is there a more friendly pair of teams in the NFL?
>>
Lions finna lose to these bums guarenteed
>>
Razorcakes comng on strong.
>>
>>77957359
I'm a Lions fan. You're absolutely right.
>>
I hope Peterman gets the start.
>>
>>77957232
>Lions let Bills use their stadium when the Bills stadium is snowed in

>Bills buy the Lions lunch and beat the puckers to give the Lions a wildcard berth

A true broship
>>
Will Stafford win the owl with the loins bros?
>>
I can see the bills going 0-16 really depends on the game vrs jets tho only winnable games.
>>
>>77958688
Never if we don't get an offensive line that can competently block a running game, nd a defense that can actually pass rush
>>
>>77956961
Im not though

Also pls dont sign Stafford
>>
File: Lions.png (114KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Lions.png
114KB, 612x792px
Welp, so much for that.
>>
>>77962357
at least there was that bad ass touchdown
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.