[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know remember when this bitch said she could beat Mayweather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3541.jpg (43KB, 479x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.jpg
43KB, 479x308px
You know remember when this bitch said she could beat Mayweather
>>
IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY TO BE A ROCKSTAR JOE
>>
>>77935108
Was that a cheap plug for the energy drink?
>>
>>77936471
I think they're sponsored by Monster. The guy who said it is just a goofy cunt.
>>
>>77934887
MMA rules she would beat Mayweather hands down though.
>>
>>77936825
No she wouldnt
>>
>>77936825
No she wouldn't
>>
>>77936829
>>77936839
Yeah she would, whats maycuck going to do against ground attacks/submission holds?
>>
>>77936869
>>77936825
Just stop, this 'joke' has been shitposted enough
>>
>>77936829
>>77936839
>>77936974
>a taller, heavier woman wouldn't be able to leg kick or takedown midget man
>midget man would be a-ok on the mat in the octagon
I get that you kids are mayweather babbys but recognize reality here, jesus christ.
>>
>>77936869
sorry but the strength difference is just too much, he would just figure it out and outmuscle her in any situation.
>>
>>77937016
Have you ever seen Ronda Rousey kicking someone? I thought so

>>77936869
She can't throw a punch, she will not be able to clinch him
>>
I'm sorry, but wasn't the first person who beat her an ex boxer?
>>
>>77937050
>>77937050
Shameful you have that flag but don't know shit about BJJ. Not saying she would beat him but if it goes to the ground for even a second its over. Royce Gracie subbed guys 100 pounds heavier than him because they had no idea what to do on the ground. Skill>>>>Strength when it comes to grappling. Floyd aint gonna muscle out of shit on the ground but could probably blitz her.
>>77937169
I'm sorry but didn't that exboxer get choked unconscious by a novice grappler because she didn't know what to do?
>>
>>77937271
She is not going to the ground
>>
>>77936790
Ah it was good old Jimmy Lennon and strikeforce with rockstar. "Party like a rockstar" damn I miss strikeforce.
>>
You now remember Joe Rogan saying this dumb shit also
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.