[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: JUST.jpg (56KB, 768x432px)
JUST.jpg
56KB, 768x432px
JUST
>>
perro caca
>>
>Swansea
Top kek
>>
File: YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT.jpg (45KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT.jpg
45KB, 768x432px
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop
Chief Keef ain't bout this, Chief Keef ain't bout that
My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them
>>
File: 190.png (3KB, 502x94px) Image search: [Google]
190.png
3KB, 502x94px
Isn't he good, then?
>>
>Rejected Manure

Now gets to live in the Heroin addiction capital of the UK.
>>
File: 1504012811191.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504012811191.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>77927778
>>
>>77927851
lets put it this way

playing for the one team in the one team league, he didn't manage two passes in a row after coming on in games where his team lead 6-0 at halftime
>>
Fuckers on 4chan telling me, always in /sp/, "Renato Sanches ain’t bout this," "Renato Sanches ain’t bout that." My boy a world class midfielder on fucking Bayern Munich. They, they they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about "Renato Sanches ain’t no future GOAT," "Renato Sanches ain’t this," "Renato Sanches 33 years old." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with TSUUUUUnaldo winning Euros and shit. Nigga been on the Portugal national team since fuckin', I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that. Them niggas savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches, I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more!
>>
>>77929327

>Sanches
>passing
I'm v glad your clubs have money to spent without any scouting abilities
>>
>>77930511
They're better off with him than William "the 40 yo snail" Carvalho.
>>
>>77927748
THEY SAY CHIEF KEEF AIN'T
>>
>>77930205
Bon post.
>>
CREATIVITY THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

PASSING FORWARDS THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>have 3-4 decent games during the Euros
>be 19 (officially)
>immediately get hyped to the moon and bought for a ridiculous price

why do clubs keep falling for players like this, especially for young black players instead of waiting a few years and letting them develop at weaker teams and then look if they really are GOAT material or just overhyped shit
>>
>>77934188
Bayern bought him before the euros
>>
>>77930690
You mean the William "new Xabi Alonso" Carvalho?
>>
>>77934188
They take the risk he turns out to be shit
>>
>>77934241
Even Fejsa is more of a Xabi Alonso than William Caralho
>>
>>77934188
Because clubs are aware of the ridiculous progress of the player market, and they want to catch the "next messi" early on instead of having to pay 300 millions for him 5 years from now
>>
>>77927778
LOVE SOSA
>>
>>77927748
Kek
>>
IN THE HOOD IT'S AIN'T HOW YOU LIVE IT'S HOW YOU KILL
>>
>>77934188
It's just Bayern's shit tier scouting. Their only good transfers in the last 5 years boil down to stealing Dortmund players

Apart from that they bought such stars as Benatia, Rode, Costa, Gnabry, Bernat, Kurt, Tasci etc
>>
>>77927748
could be worse, could be arsenal
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.