[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hall of Famer calls Chargers embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Fuck this San Diegian piece of shit. Why does everyone hate LA? Because we are the city of champions? Pathetic.
>>
>>77924961
Because you're a city of flakes and plastic faggots who don't support teams, and you only have teams because shitlord NFL owners grease palms to makes millions off morons like you.
>>
>>77924961
Because you're a city of flakes and plastic faggots who don't support teams, and you only have teams because shitlord NFL owners grease palms to makes millions off morons like you.
>>
>>77924961
>>
>City of Champions
>No championships since 2010

Pathetic.
>>
>>77925665
>>77925630
Real cute all of you. Always hating on LA. Must be nice to have my big brown balls in your mouths.
>>
>>77924961
Chargers ARE embarrassing. If you were really from LA you'd know nobody wants them
>>
>>77926514
fuckoff scumbag

i am from LA and the Chargers belong to LA now. this isnt cheap ass san diemgo
>>
Please don't fight LA let's all work together here in CA, SD, LA, and SF. We need to bring each other up. #respect
>>
>>77926674
Lick my salty ass you sack of garbage
>>
>>77926716
Why don't you want to work together to make CA great again
>>
>>77926534
Fuck off false flagging retard
>>
>>77926040
>brown
and that's why la is a shithole
>>
Literally no one wants the Chargers in LA. Just part of the biggest scam that is the NFL and people are waking up to it.

Watch ratings fall again this year. Kaep may be a hero for starting the death of the National Cartel League.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.