[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL /mlb/ TEXAS RANGERS vs HOUSTON ASTROS gaem thrad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: hou-feels.png (50KB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
hou-feels.png
50KB, 534x626px
Live from Tampa, FL.

Get in here, gents.
>>
File: IMG_2983.jpg (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
354KB, 1280x720px
/a/stros!

Rice campus closed until next week!
>>
>>77919857
>swim to Tampa
>watch the Rangers lose

Good times.
>>
Fuck you obsessed Houston fags. I hope you all drown.

Houston is New Orleans part 2
Dallas is on par with New York, London, Paris and Los Angeles
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (27KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
27KB, 328x328px
I can't even compel myself to watch this series. I'm too disgusted with Jon Daniels and Reid Ryan for needlessly causing a retarded feud between the fans when either one could have prevented this by taking the high ground.

The Cowboys and Texans are bouncing feel good vibes between each other right now while the Rangers and Astros FO's needlessly got in to a stupid pissing contest and dragged the fans in to it.
>>
>>77920023
--Houston is larger than Dallas.
--Both have questionable infrastructure with a focus on the short-term and not the long-term.
--All of Dallas' pro teams are shit, so they cling to the success of 1 out of 4 of them, from over 20 years ago.
--When refugees fled NO, they settled primarily in Dallas and Houston.
--Houston is a gigantic suburb with no culture of its own.
--Dallas is a gigantic suburb with no culture of its own, with parking in Arlington.

Questions? Comments?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rangers/status/902648321256415232

>Texas Rangers Ownership, Rangers, & Rangers Foundation have pledged $1mil for the Hurricane relief effort in South Texas & the Houston area.

Now I can think of several ways to be cynical about this were I an Astros fan and several ways to be passive-aggressively snide about this were I a Rangers fan, but what would that accomplish really?

It's an embarrassment that this series isn't being played in Texas right now. Failure by both teams front offices that we're playing a game right now in fucking Florida instead of Texas.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.