[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When it's time to praise Allah #RESPECT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>When it's time to praise Allah

#RESPECT
>>
whats ur problem with Muslims, Al-fonso
>>
File: Breivik3.gif (3MB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
Breivik3.gif
3MB, 280x250px
>>77891674
>>
#SavePalestine #ExterminateNonbelievers
>>
>>77891915
Isn't Catalonia the most Muslim region in Spain?
>>
>>77893487
Alfonso isnt Catalan
>>
>>77891915
They raped, murded and pillaged Spain for hundreds of years?
>>
>>77891915
#Not all Philippines | #RESPECT | Best Mosque moments 2017
>>
>>77891915
he's a LARPing mulatto
>>
>>77891915
His name is Al-Medina actually, get it right, he is a TRUE spaniard.
>>
>>77896653
Redpill me on this joke, Lemuroidea
>>
>>77891674
but Zizou is atheist, his sons have non muslim names, his woman don't wear chaddor and he owns vineyards, asked on an algerian tv to speak some arabic he said he doesn't know.
>>
>>77897634
Zizou is a muslim. He has never said " I'm atheist"
>>
>>77897731
he's a very haram muslim then
>>
>>77897750
I mean Ribery and Benzema fucked some prostitute. Look at Yugoslavia, many of the muslims from there drink and so on.
>>
>>77897750
Like Christians here. We don't behave like real christians but we still get married in church.
>>
>>77897775
go find a zizou pic goin to the mecque then, you have plenty for ribery or benzema, even pogba, funny nobody ever recognized zizou doin his muslim duties
>>
>>77897799
Why are you so mad over him being born as a muslim?
>>
>>77897819
He's french and really needs zidane to be his hero to make up for past french humiliations. They're all like that.
>>
>>77897839
kek, typical france
>>
>>77897819
and why do you feel the need to spread false facts concerning zidane faith ?
>>
>>77897839
lol got him
>>
>>77897857
lel. born to algerian parents. named Zinedine Zidane. HE IS NOT MUSLIM !!!!!
>>
>>77897857
mashallah brother.
>>
>>77897857
In the rest of France, Zidane, nicknamed 'Zizou' by the public, is admired for his decency as well as his footballing skills. His public priorities are football, family and friends. His family are Algerian immigrants, so-called beurs (French slang for Arabs), and he describes himself as 'a non-practising Muslim'.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/apr/04/sport.features

Sorry for the pain, this may cause you
>>
>>77897857
ligue1fag pls, we all know zizou is a non-religious muslim, it's fine
>>
>>77897839
typical anglo can't hide his butthurt towards France. we really bullied you into oblivion.
>>
>>77897908
he can't say he's atheist as apostaty is punishable by death in islam
>>
Benzema's performance was so compelling it converted half of the team to islam
Modric beginning his prayers
>>
>>77897974
Yet here you are typing in English rather than your native tongue: arabic.
>>
>>77898005
the form of english you speak was made by us. why don't you speak in anglish? forever owned
>>
>>77898021
>the form of english you speak was made by us

Christ, you sound like a semantic arguing heeb. Wouldn't even surprise me if you are considering your (((Commie))) routes.
What I really think it is though is that you aren't a (((commie))), you aren't Jew and you aren't even "French". I think you're one of the handful of white Frenchmen left and you're so angry about the unironic state of your country, but are too French to do anything about it, so instead you lash out here on the 4chan at your superiors. Basically what I'm saying is that it's very sad you no longer care about the war or even the battle, but only the skirmish. How can that not be sad?
>>
>>77898195
>(((Christ)))
>>
>>77897994
kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.