[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 36

File: BTFO.png (4MB, 1574x1078px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
4MB, 1574x1078px
JUST
>>
>>77884201
>top right
"Conor, you are inside the ring, not fucking the mother of your son".
>>
there's only about 3 different punches in that montage. the rest are the same punch from different angles

embarrassing
>>
>>77884282
"stop walking behind him that's against the rules"
"stop hitting him in the head against the rules"
"stop talking its against the rules"
"stop moving its against the rules"

fuck boxing haha
>>
>>77884346
Conner got whooped and fanboys are butthurt
>>
>>77884382
looks like boxing fans are butthurt that connor looked that good against their goat. time to make a shit collage like the one in OP
>>
>>77884507
>looked good
He got TKO'd by a 40 year old who's known to be a light puncher.
>>
>>77884593
face it, it took a freakshow to get people interesting in your boring ass joke of a sport. Now that the event is over, boxing will continue it's slow descent into irrelevance. The truth hurts.
>>
>>77884507
He only looked good to casuals.

To boxing fans, he looked below average getting walked down and stopped like that by the most defensive fighter ever.
>>
MMA guy here - Conor shit the bed and made us all look stupid. desu I'm now thinking we have a long way to go. I didn't think Conor could outbox Mayweather but I thought he'd be more competent and I really thought he had a chance. Now I no he never had a chance and I'm thinking MMA is more Jack-of-all-trades-Master-of-none and it's pretty depressing.
Conor is fucking great at MMA, even if he's only beating manlets. But he looked like a dummy, like he really had no business being in a boxing ring.
I still fucking hate boxing but I'm really thinking twice about mma. The skill level, even for guys like Conor and GSP clearly isn't even close to boxing or the NFL, NHL, NBA, Soccer, etc.

Idk wtf to think anymore. kinda depressed.
did not turn out to be anything like I thought it would. And seeing Conor say he outboxed Mayweather early on makes me think he's just a 24/7 bullshitter.
feel like I lost my idols and my sport all in one night.
>>
>>77884737
I don't get this mentality. Were you one of the people who thought MJ would be a good baseball player because he played some in high school?
>>
>>77884687
t. watches cars turn left
>>
>>77884201
After all that transpired last night..... All the hoopla and shenanigans. All the pressers and promos.... I still can't believe this fight actually happened
>>
>>77884201

Why does Floyd look younger when he fights?
>>
>>77884687
This. The next big fight is next month and then after GGG knocks Canelo out.... They'll have no one but GGG to promote.
>>
>>77884692
Mayweather didn't even treat him like a real opponent.
>>
>>77884346
>>77884507
It's not looking good if hes' doing things that are against the rules lol
>>
>>77884201
Wha... what I don't g et it. WHy can't I hit him in the back of the head? Why can't I clinch him? What... I don't get it. I don't understand. How do you throw a punch? Do you just move your arm forward like this, right? I thought Boxing is just MMA without ur legs...
>>
>>77884687
I honestly thought you were talking about MMA for the first half of this post.
>>
>had to rely on the ref to win against a guy with zero pro fights
>>
>>77884737
its not surprising in the least, obviously the pro boxer is going to be better at boxing than the guy who isn't a pro boxer.

I've always thought MMA was gay as fuck myself but I can't believe people actually thought mcgreggor would win against the best boxer in the world currently.
>>
File: 1484833667666.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484833667666.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>77884687
>implying
This year Anthony Joshua KO'd Wladimir Klitschko in a stadium of 90,000 people, and the PPV broke british records.
AJ has a 100% KO record and is only 27 years old. The sport is doing pretty good, and there's another big fight coming in just a few weeks.
>>
>>77884737
>everything boxing fans said about mma turned out to be true
well no fucking shit, ever wondered why everything boxing fans said about boxing and mma is the same thing mma fighters said about boxing and mma?
because mma fighters know the trade better than mma fans, go figure

>MMA is more Jack-of-all-trades-Master-of-none
no shit, sherlock
what did you think you were watching? what kind of competition did you really think mma is?
how old are you? 19?

>I still fucking hate boxing,no fair ;__;
lol what a cunt
i can't imagine the psychological break down you'll get once you discover bjj isn't useful in a street fight
>>
It was McGregors plan all along to gas himself in the seventh round and recover (by not expending energy blocking or punching) to come back in the 11th. crooked ref called the fight too early.
>>
>>77884924
Flow state, in the moment and total confidence
>>
>>77885050
>Screaming refball in a one-sided fight
So this is the power of casuals huh
>>
>>77884507
goat is roy jones jr
>>
File: 1496oTY76648246cringe5.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496oTY76648246cringe5.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>77885050
be serious.
the Harlem Globetrotters winning over the Washington Generals was refball, too, right?
>>
File: Floyd bending over.jpg (65KB, 411x393px) Image search: [Google]
Floyd bending over.jpg
65KB, 411x393px
>>77884282
did somebody tell Floyd that?
>>
>>77885208
The famous "second wind" strategy.
>>
>>77884507
>looked good
>gave a UD winner his first TKO in years

Did your brain check out after Round 9?
>>
>>77885208
>by not doing anything in the 9th and 10th round at all

So let's blame him instead of the ref for not punching or blocking for 2 rounds in a boxing match.
>>
box noob here what is that stuff coming out of gooby's left nostril? in the close up it looks like wood or a minature hockey stick, is it shit they put up to stem bleeding or something?
>>
>>77891720
mma noob here i thought it was an mma thing
>>
Why does he lose composure every time an opponent lands a solid punch?
>>
File: steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-movie-trailer.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>It too an MMA fighter to get casuals interested in boxing for one night

Boxing will never be relevant again
>>
conor ate those punches, but the judge stopped the fight because muh brain damage he would have lasted atleast two more rounds. floyd acted like he let the fight go on for so long but he literally couldnt defeat him any quicker
>>
>heh..you haven't seen nothing yet
>ready to see the true power of boxing?
>*loses 4 rounds against an amateur*
>try to keep up, kid
>*bends over and gives up his back*
>what will you do now, I wonder?
>*waits for ref to give you a standing Tko*
>psh..nothing personnel

could this be the power of boxing?!
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 1024x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 1024x450px
>>77884201
FUCK
>>
File: tko.webm (3MB, 928x520px) Image search: [Google]
tko.webm
3MB, 928x520px
>>77891980
>blocks punches with face

This is how we do it in MMA!
>>
>>77884346
so all that's BAD, but turning your ass round onto your opponents dick is fair game? what the fuck?
>>
"combat sports" are retarded and a relic of the past
>>
>>77892162
*takes 10 rounds to TKO a first time pro*
>>
>>77884507
>looked good
>best moments were when punching the back of someone's head illegally
>>
>>77892207
wtf i'm a cuck bitch now
>>
File: ass whup.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ass whup.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77892215
>a defensive fighter who hasn't gotten a knockout or TKO in years gets one from an MMA fighter who boxes so badly he made Mayweather look like Roberto Duran in the ring.
>muh Mexican

Toppest of keks my friend.

Please take note that all the boxing experts were expecting a UD from Mayweather as usual but your boy sucked so bad he actually couldn't last 10 rounds from a fragile-handed smaller fighter.
>>
>>77892245
>defensive fighter
Does that make hurting someone impossible now? Are we forgetting his countering abilities?

>gets from an MMA fighter
After 10 rounds which includes dropping the first three lol

>please take not that all the boxing experts were expecting a UD from Mayweather
You're clearly no boxing expert lol

Boxing is a joke
>>
File: punch.webm (963KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
punch.webm
963KB, 800x450px
>>77892267
>Does that make hurting someone impossible now? Are we forgetting his countering abilities?

Mayweather hasn't had a TKO win in years. He had his first one when fighting a non-boxer.

You're somehow impressed by this. It baffles the mind.
>>
>>77892306
>Mayweather hasn't had a TKO win in years
>He had his first one when fighting a non-boxer

And it took him 10 rounds lol

>You're somehow impressed by this
Quite the opposite lol

>It baffles the mind
You're a pygmy subhuman. You probably get baffled pretty easily by a lot of things

Want to mention how Conor landed more than Manny and almost as much as Canelo or are you still thinking about how to spin Floyd knocking out Hatton, Corrales, Ndou, Juuko, Gatti, and Mitchell among others?

Do you think anyone is supposed to be impressed by one of the so called all time greats taking 10 rounds to dispose a literal amateur? Lmao
>>
File: 1492142223216.jpg (18KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1492142223216.jpg
18KB, 464x266px
>>77892360
>>
>>77893383
Took you two hours and another proxy just for that response lmao
>>
Boxing needs a personality like a Tyson. It's all Mexicans and Eastern Europeans that no one gives a fuck about. Boxing needs a bad boy.
>>
>>77885208
If only the ref would have understood the elite strategy of not defending yourself and getting your brains rattled for two straight rounds.
>>
>>77892245
>that fat guys bitch tits in the background

absolutely disgusting
>>
File: lomachenko.jpg (28KB, 307x460px) Image search: [Google]
lomachenko.jpg
28KB, 307x460px
Anyone got the Webm where Mcgregor tried to switch stance in the absolute worst way possible and got nailed for it?
>>
>>77892306
How does an MMA """"""""""striker""""""""" throw punches that weak?

Once Floyd realized that Conor couldn't throw a punch, I don't think he cared too much about getting hit. Manny landed less punches because Floyd knew that Manny actually had the ability to light you up.
>>
>>77891980
>gets punched around the ring and turned into jelly legs mick by a defensive 40 yr old boxer with broken hands
heh, all part of the plan
>>
This match just proves that whites and MMA are completely inferior.

We should just kill ourselves.
>>
>>77893467
at least with a casual filter we wouldn't have a community full of retards spamming youtube comment tier "analysis"
>>
>>77884346
Don't forget they stopped the combat right when actual fighting began.
Has boxing been taken over by oversensitive numales?
>>
>>77893826
What point of the fight should Chris Eubank jr. vs Nick Blackwell have been stopped at?

I'm betting my life saving you won't give a serious answer.
>>
>>77893843
At no point, you are in a sport where you beat the shit out of other players, if you can't assume that you are going to get hurt, and even die, then go practice something else.
>>
>>77884687
McGregor himself bragged about quadrupling his net worth with one fight. Earning four times as much as he has ever earned in mma. I think you are a bit confused about how big each sport is.
>>
>>77893389
Please pass the salt.
>>
>>77893849
Means a lot coming from a sport where people gas out and quit before any serious neurological damage can actually take place.
>>
>>77893854
I don't like MMA, it's another pussified "fighting" sport where actual fighting is strictly forbidden because they are delusional enough to think any fighting can be safe.
>>
soaking up the butthurt and outright denial (people actually trying to spin this as a win for conor) has just been hilarious. MMA confirmed runted children instead of real fighting men who accept their losses with dignity

>ref stopped the fight early
>in a real fight...
>>
>>77893853
What are you gonna use salt for? Food? LMAO
>>
>>77893863
No sport depicts real fighting.
All of them stop the "fights" when the actual fighting begins.
How can a fight be over when both fighters are standing?
>>
>>77893861
Nice try you potato worshipper.
>>
>>77884507
>looked good
>predictably gasses in 4 rounds and then gets walked down by a significantly smaller man who then proceeds to punch him around the ring
>>
>>77893863
Floyd went 10 rounds with an amateur. The only people who are barely pretending like this was a win for boxing are some fat aspies and shitskins on 4chan and Reddit
>>
>>77893869
A nigger or an irish, sorry, don't want to praise subhumans.
Maybe that's why this "fight" was trash?
Because they used animals instead?
>>
>>77893875
denial
and
butthurt

you lost
MMA's best striker got made to look like total shit
MMA sucks
>>
>>77893917
Conor lost. You're trying to deny he went 10 rounds with "TBE" lmao
>>
>>77893875
yeah brah can't wait for conor to make his boxing debut I am sure he will do well with his uh... skills...
>>
>>77893925
you are under the influence of mental gymnastics

he got humiliated
>>
>>77893943
Lol those skills you're mocking took him to 10 rounds against Mayweather. Thats a fucking embarrassment that only the fattest boxing cucks try to find pride in
>>
>>77893946
He went 10 rounds and landed 111 punches on Mayweather. Won the first three rounds. The only mental gymnastics is coming from your obese ass denying this
>>
WTF is going on???

A lot of these comments are EXACTLY the same comments that were posted in a different thread about 12 hours ago.

???? ??
>>
>>77893954
yes 10 rounds against an old retired defensive boxer, he sure earned than 1/3rd of what mayweather got paid
>>
>>77893976
Floyd is one of the greatest ever. Conor is an amateur. Nice mental gymnastics though.
>>
>>77893968
did you watch the fight?

lmao he only landed shots because mayweather had zero respect for his power and walked through him all night. He didn;t land anything real at any point mental gymnastics denial crybaby

your boy and your "sport" for athletic rejects got utterly exposed
>>
>>77893968
he did poorly and killed any hope of expanding the MMA audience.
no one who saw the fight was thinking, "Wow, this guy is good, Im going to check out some MMA fights, when's the next UFC event?"

it was a net loss for mma, the UFC only won insofar as it gets a huge chunk of Conor's purse but it lost by not expanding their audience, and Conor got his money.
>>
>>77893989
Mental gymnastics: the post

>got exposed
According to some fat aspies on reddit and no one else lol
>>
>>77893987
im sure you were calling him an amatuer pre-fight too sweetie x
>>
>>77893987
Greatest ever at defensive fighting.

But because McGregor's bombs are firecrackers, he didn't even need to defend and he teed off on him without worrying about a threatening counterattack.
>>
>>77893989
you sound like an asshole, but you are correct
>>
>>77893998
he got exposed
you are humilating yourself so bad with your mental gymnastics all you can do is parrot back to me..
thats the intelligence of conor fans though lol
>>
>>77893865
Ah, so you do have plenty of salt to spare.
>>
>>77893995
No boxing fan was going to suddenly watch MMA barring a completely insane performance from Conor. Literally no one expected him to beat actually beat Floyd. Your headcanon isn't reality. The boxing world outside fat redditors was relatively impressed with Conor.
>>
>>77894004
>defensive fighting
Lol who fucking cares? The hilarious mental gymnastics. Conor is an amateur. Floyd was 49-0. Literally zero excuses for it lasting that long
>>
>>77894010
Technically he got exposed in the Nate Diaz fight as having the stamina of a virgin having sex for the first time, but the fact that Mayweather indulged him for 3 rounds and didn't throw much at the time made them think he was actually competitive.
>>
>>77894018
why can't you accept reality
there is no way you can spin this into a victory
he got SMASHED by a retired, little old man with broken hands.
your best athlete!
>>
>>77894013
For people that actually eat food. Not shitskins begging for another bowl of sopa and some clean water

>>77894032
An amateur went 10 rounds with the GOAT and everyone but fat redditors and shitskins were impressed. Accept it
>>
File: cm-punk759.jpg (43KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk759.jpg
43KB, 759x422px
>>77894027
>Lol who fucking cares?

Your boy is so shit at boxing he made a UD fighter win a TKO.

That's like CM Punk making any MMA fighter look like Brock Lesnar.

Or make Ronda Rousey look like a boxer.
>>
>>77884687

Boxing is 100x less of a joke than any sport in which teams compete to see who can put a ball of air inside a net more times, and these sports are all thriving.
>>
>>77894043
Conor is an amateur boxer and wenf 10 rounds with the absolute best. That's embarrassing to first world standards
>>
File: mayweather-mcgregor.jpg (42KB, 635x424px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-mcgregor.jpg
42KB, 635x424px
>>77894039
>Yes, I am salty.

Heard you loud and clear.
>>
Everyone knew Conor was going to lose, short some miracle early knock-out, or May taking a dive while betting against himself. Granted, Conor looked like a monster in the ring compared to May, but as Conor himself suggested, their composure was on whole different levels.

May just did a classic rope-a-dope, which fits his style, anyways, and came away an easy win. But Conor looked good enough, for going so many rounds, and never being actually knocked down. He's a goddamn fighter.
>>
Is spinning back fist legal in boxing?
>>
>>77894059
>im a shitskin with no clean water

K
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 285x177px
>>77894053
Conor is an amateur boxer and he made fragile hands Mayweather look like Roberto Duran.

Congrats. Conor bless.
>>
>>77894039
>An amateur went 10 rounds with the GOAT and everyone but fat redditors and shitskins were impressed. Accept it

the best MMA striker in the world is amatuer and put on a completely predictable performance where he did everything floyd wanted him to do from start to finish

floyds first real stoppage in over a decade lmao
>>
>>77894073
>>77894074

Conor has never competed in pro boxing in his entire life and went 10 rounds with the best. Literally only you shitskins and fat redditors think this a win for boxing lol
>>
File: tko top view.webm (3MB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
tko top view.webm
3MB, 960x520px
>>77894068
>being this salty over Conor embarrassing himself by not lasting 10 rounds against a 40-year-old fighter

Living vicariously, aren't we?
>>
>>77894061
you don't know what rope a dope is my denial ridden friend

>>77894081
nigga I aint reading your whiny posts. you are crying and cant accept it. we get it.
>>
>>77894081
repeating it isn't going to make it sound any more impressive. A fucking 170lb "fighter" got stopped by Floyd fucking Mayweather. embarrassing.
>>
>>77894061

Conor is a bitch. Called Floyd easy, says he'll dominate, 8 ounce = 1st or 2nd round, and in the end he couldn't do shit.

You can't have it both ways. If Floyd was supposed to be easy work and you're supposed to have the left hand touch of death and he clowned and TKOed you after taking all your shots without fazing then you are a bitch, there's no 2 ways about it.
>>
>>77894089
lol im so salty an amateur took boxings best to 10 rounds

>>77894091
probably because you're another shitskin that cant read just like floyd
>>
File: 10mm2708.jpg (129KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
10mm2708.jpg
129KB, 1368x912px
>>77894081
And it shows seeing he was actually gave a TKO to a fighter known to have fragile hands.

He's literally beating the snot out of him. As expected. He's so shit at boxing he made Mayweather look like a "Mexican" because he's literally not a threat.
>>
>>77894094
Repeating that it took the best boxer ever 10 rounds to take out an amateur as something to be proud of is embarrassing lol
>>
>>77894101
>he couldn't last 10 rounds

But that's exactly expected. Actually, people were expecting 12 rounds because Mayweather hasn't kayoed anyone for years but McGregor underperformed.
>>
>>77894081

Never competed in pro boxing and yet he's touted as one of the best strikers in the UFC.

Shows you what a shit show MMA is. Your fighters wear FUCKING CROSSFIT UNIFORMS FFS.
>>
>>77894105
He's an amateur and Floyd is the best and it still took Floyd 30 minutes to finish him. Humiliating night for boxing. No mental gymnastics changes that
>>
>>77894091
??? That was a rope-a-dope. No doubt about it.
>>
File: 1503889697576.png (192KB, 185x380px) Image search: [Google]
1503889697576.png
192KB, 185x380px
>>77894110
>best boxer means he's Mike Tyson

t. first-time mayweather fight watcher
>>
File: grand_theft_auto.png (43KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
grand_theft_auto.png
43KB, 295x295px
Where are the wasted memes?
>>
>>77894116
>contradicting yourself to justify an amateur dragging the best to 10 rounds

Lmao
>>
>>77894101
>m-m-muh shitskins and reeeeeditorrsss
>*sips monster*
>*dons affliction t-shirt*
>*lapses into denial*
>>
>>77894123
t. poor malnourished shitskin who thinks 30 minutes to take out an amateur is impressive
>>
>>77894120
whats it like to have a two digit IQ?
>>
>>77894132
So Conor didn't land over a 100 punches and go ten rounds with Floyd?
>>
>>77894110
Best boxer means he has the best record, he was never known for being a knockout artist. He couldn't even knock out literal whos in his career yet he scored a TKO on Conor, really makes you think.
>>
>>77894137
Well no, he went 9 and change.
>>
>>77894120
>He's an amateur and Floyd is the best

You have no idea why Floyd is the best in boxing, do you?

The fact that you waved off "lol defensive fighter" shows how much you know about boxing or about Floyd.

Anyone who has actually watched a Floyd fight knows that he only ever opens up against 1) smaller fighters when in his prime or 2) shit boxers.

McGregor got Gatti'd by a 40-year-old version of Mayweather.
>>
>>77894137
hahahahahahaha
did you watch the fight?

keep crying, it fuels my laughter
>>
>>77894139
Lmao he's fighting a literal amateur. Its amazing how Conor lost and you fat aspies still find a way to be upset
>>
>>77894130
He was supposed to take him 12 rounds but he's so shit he went 10 rounds.

I'm amazed you're amazed by him underperforming. I wasn't fazed by him going 10 or 12. He ain't winning either way though.
>>
>>77894145
To put this in terms even a brainlet can understand: getting TKO'd by a 40 year old Mayweather is the equivalent of Tom Brady having 150 rushing yards against your team. It's fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>77894142
Conor is literally an amateur lol it should've taken Floyd 4 rounds tops. Im amazed youre a shitskin smart enough to speak English but still subhuman enough to be impressed by Floyds performance

>>77894143
t. seething fat shitskin in denial
>>
>>77894156
Now put it into personal that Tom is playing against someone with the skill level of an amateur
>>
>>77894158
>hey I am obviously racist conor fanboy but NO, it is YOU who is doing "mental gymnastics" as the liberal elites say, "intellectual checkmate"

tehe
>>
>>77894158
>. seething fat shitskin in denial
why would I be angry?
boxing won and MMA got humiliated and its fans are still exposing themselves for the brainlets they are

what am I denying? that your so-called GOAT got the snot beat out of him by a 40 year old retiree who isn't known for knockouts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>77894166
yes you're right all UFC fighters are shit at boxing lol
>>
hey guys im the greatest boxer ever but i cant even take out an mmgay fighter in less than 30 minutes ama
>>
File: mayweather-vs-mcgregor.jpg (38KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather-vs-mcgregor.jpg
38KB, 564x423px
>>77894145
And it showed seeing that he went 10 rounds instead of 12 rounds because he's so shit at boxing.

Download complete.
>>
>>77894176
And Floyd couldn't put him away in less than 10 rounds. Boxings best. Embarrassing
>>
>>77894089
I see a lot of misses and grazes and like 2 clean hits.
>>
File: 1502850252648.png (285KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502850252648.png
285KB, 720x720px
>>77894174
yeah you realize 9 3 minute rounds + a minute is 28 minutes right?

>hey guys I am the greatest troll but also a fucking retard AMA
>>
File: 8846466-3x2-700x467.jpg (47KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
8846466-3x2-700x467.jpg
47KB, 700x467px
>>77894158
>Conor is literally an amateur lol

Exactly. That's why he gave Mayweather his first TKO win in years. He's that shit of a boxer.
>>
>>77894171
>entire boxing workd praises conor besides some fat shitskins

>mmagay btfo!!!

lol
>>
>>77894189
And he still took boxings best to 10 roubds. What part of your increasingly dysfunctional ricenigger head cant understand this? Conor isnt a boxer
>>
>>77894174
>hey guise this is literally the first Mayweather fight I've ever watched, why is this KO artist who's stronger than Tyson take 10 rounds to take down Conor he must have the stamina of a stallion Conor bless
>>
File: Anthony-Joshua.jpg (62KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Joshua.jpg
62KB, 800x542px
>>77894200
>he said it again! The madman!..1!
>>
>>77894201
Conor isnt a boxer lol. Floyd is. 10 rounds to finish a non-boxer. Humiliating
>>
File: 1503819858933.png (347KB, 324x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503819858933.png
347KB, 324x420px
>>77894182
Floyd wasn't supposed to put anyone away in 12 rounds at his age and activity but Conor found a way to give him that TKO win.

Thanks.

>>77894200
Exactly. He went 10 rounds instead of 12 because he's that shitty of a boxer.
>>
>>77894203
Boxing is such a dying sport that only stupid shitskins bother with that their best taking 10 rounds to dispose an amateur is apparently an achievement. In no other sport would high level athletes struggling against nobodies be applauded

But you're all fat shitskins from Reddit or severely malnourished ones.
>>
File: mcgregor-mayweather-26082017.jpg (129KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor-mayweather-26082017.jpg
129KB, 620x435px
>>77894204
And it showed seeing that he can't last 10 rounds against Mayweather the Feather Puncher.

What are you missing here?
>>
>>77894193
>making things up
dry your eyes, its embarassing
>>
>>77894204
>why people are so stupid
40 years old
It's from so so far the worst fight of mayweather
any current champions can literally kill him on the ring
>>
>>77894206
Conor isnt a boxer. Should your local dog butcher be ashamed for lasting 10 rounds against Floyd?
>>
>>77894200
>>77894204
sorry idiots but conor has infact trained in boxing and is a professional fighter just like floyd also he bragged about being able to beat him easily and didn't sorry your guy lost but maybe instead of trying to put down people who were right pick a fighter who isn't dumb enough to challenge the best person in the world at something they suck at, you literally picked the side of the small drunk guy at the bar who insists he can beat up big man
>>
File: conor antics.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conor antics.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77894210
>Murrica are so shitty at boxing they made another sport where they can excel
>Murrica are so shitty at football they made their own football where they can excel

Hmm. Really roasts my almonds.
>>
>>77894166
>Alabama players (amateurs) say college football is just as good as pro football
>Nick Saban personally challenges Belichick and says Alabama can destroy the Patriots under NFL rules
>Saban talks mad shit for two months, saying the game won't even be close and might as well be over by halftime, that Brady will get buttfucked by Alabama D-Line and will leave with a concussion
>when pointing out that NFL is far superior to college sports, CFB brainlets will wildly claim Alabama can beat anyone in the NFL because they stomped Auburn and Florida
>Belichick and Brady just laugh their shit off
>game eventually comes
>New England wins 63-10, Brady has 400 yards passing and 150 yards rushing, Alabama front 7 misses half of their tackles, Hurds has to leave the game with both of his knees blown out
>L-LOOK NFL BABBYS A COLLEGE TEAM SCORED 10 POINTS AGAINST YOU, NOT SO T-TOUGH NOW HUH?
>ALABAMA GOT REFBALLED I SWEAR LET'S PLAY A GAME UNDER COLLEGE RULES IN TUSCALOOSA AND SEE WHO WINS
This is what happened.
>>
>>77894226
>ricenigger cant create anything because he lives in utter poverty

:(
>>
File: 1503756965790.jpg (287KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503756965790.jpg
287KB, 1910x1000px
>>77894218
That's why he lasted 10 rounds at a known fragile-handed boxer.

So...?
>>
>>77894236
>he changes the subject because he can't face facts

I accept your concession.
>>
>>77894226
>shit talking America when an American boxer destroyed a Yuro meme fighter
You're not that bright are you
>>
>>77894228
This is what happened
>amateur talks his way into moneyfight with greatest boxer ever
>manages to convince retards alike on both sides he has an actual chance
>still manages to eek out to 10 rounds with no pro experience
>fat and malnourished shitskins desperate for something good in their life celebrate Floyds pyrrich victory as a glass of clean water

Ftfy
>>
C'mon. Both are trained fighters. And Conor had a clear advantage in terms of height, weight, size, reach, and age. You could see it clearly in the fight. Floyd just knew how to box, and he let the bigger man wear himself out with an ineffective offense early on.

Conor put up a solid fight, but he didn't know strategy.
>>
>>77894257
>pyrrich
>>
>>77894250
What subject? You going from an amateur taking Floyd 10 rounds to soccer?

>>77894255
Pretty sure he's not even a boxing fan. Just a falseflagger
>>
>>77894265
I'm honestly glad Floyd finally retired, because his fights always spawn the biggest imbeciles who watched 2 boxing fights in their entire lives and have no fucking clue what's actually happening. I'm 100% positive whoever thought Conor has a chance to win after the first three rounds has never watched a single boxing match before.
>>
Fuck this fight it literally brought a swathe of tryhard casual 'trolls' attempting to shitpost in the most inane, boring and repetitive way possible. Back to whatever hole you crawled here from, go on off you fuck you absolute wasters.
>>
>>77894313
Blame Reddit. Their boxing and mma subreddits are worse than here just from the smugness alone.
>>
File: 1503811146706.png (778KB, 1285x765px) Image search: [Google]
1503811146706.png
778KB, 1285x765px
>>77894271
Floyd took 10 rounds because your boy is so shitty at boxing he allowed a feather-fisted opponent to get a TKO win.

And you're somehow proud of this.
>>
>>77894265
This. I'm sure Conor learned a lot from this fight and would do things differently should box again. He didn't even fight a bad fight, he just needed better conditioning and to better pace himself.
>>
>>77894324
The GOAT boxer took 30 minutes to take care of a plumber

And you're somehow proud of this
>>
File: 1503832861764.jpg (289KB, 956x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503832861764.jpg
289KB, 956x500px
>But goobert won first 4 rounds against top boxer.

Except that floyd gave him those rounds on purpose. If that wasnt the case he could have end the fight way before 10th round
>>
>>77894339
You're now calling McGregor a plumber?

kek how fast are you turning on him.

You have no idea why Mayweather is P4P, do you?

>>77894342
Even the Irishman gets it.
>>
>>77894347
So are you saying Conor is a top boxer or not?
>>
>>77891955
Gayweather literally bet on himself KOing Connor in the 10th. Get a life, Bernd.
>>
>>77894358
And the bet wasn't allowed to go through
>>
>>77893593
Because MMA has shit striking. Always was like this. They also apparently all have glass chins (or the fights are all fixed, I'll go with the latter).
>>
>>77894373
>people who dont train boxing cant outbox boxers

Its amazing that people most surprised by this are the fat shitskin boxing cucks lol
>>
>>77894363
Still makes you think, huh?

Nah, not you, you're an MMA guy. Lmao. MMA died in that fight. Event hough I've been telling you guys for weeks that this is all bullshit and rigged anyway.
>>
How much did conor/floyd weigh at the fight?
>>
>>77894386
lol nobody outside shitskins from reddit like you and ricenigger think "mma died that fight"
>>
>>77894339
You're 100% correct, MMA is the plumber sport.
>>
>>77894396
>shitskins
Weirdly enough the only country that takes MMA seriously is fucking Brazil.
>>
>>77894351
Seeing that he faded in 10 and couldn't last 12 ehhh... he can beat a washed-up Pacquiao. Or fragile-chinned Amir Khan. Or Paulie.

Don't like his chances against Lomanchenko, GGG, Canelo (whose punch output was also compared to his), and the like. You know, boxers in his actual weight.

Smaller, older fighters he can probably be competitive with.
>>
>>77894403
And boxing is the fat nigger and spic sport. Or are you just one of those obese cuck kikes who calls it the sweet science like Max Kellerman?
>>
>>77894415
*Lomanchenko

Correction on wording. He's not in Conor's weight but he has the skills to outbox him.
>>
>>77894415
i just went back and watched some GGG footage on youtube

christ if mcgoober fought him his head would fly off at the first connecting punch from golovkin
>>
File: roy_nelson_4.jpg (55KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
roy_nelson_4.jpg
55KB, 610x446px
>>77894419
>talking about obesity when defending a sport featuring the likes of Tim Sylvia and Roy Nelson
>>
>>77894452
They're bulking. Dyel?
>>
boxing is shite 2bh, that said, connor got skelped and stop arguing about this ya bunch of gayboys
>>
File: eaqiwz.jpg (19KB, 495x351px) Image search: [Google]
eaqiwz.jpg
19KB, 495x351px
>>77894458
Daily reminder that pic related was a legitimate UFC fighter.
>>
>>77894483
Butterbean was a heavyweight champ
>>
>>77894488
>Butterbean
You mean the guy who got too old and fat to box so he went to MMA and had a winning record there as a 50 year old.
>>
>>77894502
Kimbo Slice went unbeaten in boxing
>>
File: choi-hong-man-vs-akebono.jpg (42KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
choi-hong-man-vs-akebono.jpg
42KB, 600x401px
>>77894488
Butterbean looks like Ronnie Coleman compared to these hamplanets.
>>
>>77894517
48 year old Roy Mercer knocked Sylvia the fuck out with a single punch.
>>
File: 1.webm (2MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
2MB, 1066x600px
>>77892245
>all those whiffs
The fight was called way too early.
>>
>>77894533
After Kimbo humbled and motivated him from choking him out
>>
>>77889511
He is baitting Conor, he knows he likes it.
>>
>>77894419
>fat nigger
>obese cucks
Nigger MMA literally lets fucking sumo wrestlers compete.
>>
>>77894535
show round 6 of the fight instead of round 10 when the stoppage happened

Good job.
>>
>>77894392
Mayweather 150lb, McGregor probably 170-175lb.
>>
>>77889511
Have a closer look https://streamable.com/9xhyo
>>
>>77894517
He fought taxi drivers
>>
>>77894415

Conor would not win against any well known pro boxer around his size.

His technique is awful, the less powerful ones would pick him apart and stop him like Floyd did, and the more powerful ones would send him to the hospital.
>>
>>77894339

Knocking people out hasn't been part of Floyd's strategy for like 10 years.
>>
>>77892061
Wouldn't that be 26k not 265k?
>>
You guys realize Mayweather bet on himself right? If he wanted to finish him in the 4th, he would have.
>>
File: Fat acceptance leader died.jpg (215KB, 1080x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Fat acceptance leader died.jpg
215KB, 1080x1420px
>>77893577
jesus christ I didn't notice until you pointed it out
that's sad

>>77892306
how does that not break the nose? I've seen punches like this in other matches too, are the gloves that soft that even a hard straight punch like that can't even give a bloody nose?
>>
>>77884346
Connor agreed to those rules. Nothing wrong with playing by something you agreed to.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.