[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Sports conspiracy theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Post em if you got em
>>
File: dtabeer.jpg (401KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dtabeer.jpg
401KB, 1600x900px
>>77883346
>>
>>77883346
2002 NBA WCF
>>
>Tom Brady's career success is a tribute to 9/11 and Americans invading the middle east

http://www.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=19779
>>
File: ffea643e87a65a52723033af24fc5ee9.jpg (543KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
ffea643e87a65a52723033af24fc5ee9.jpg
543KB, 1024x848px
he was poisoned back in 1998, and France was meant to win to promote multiculturalism. at the time anti-immigrant sentiment was rising rapidly in France and their victory was the main factor in why it calmed down until recently.

also I rememeber reading an article written BEFORE 2002 World Cup that Brazil sold that final in 1998 in return for easy route to win in 2002 and rights to host a WC soon after... funny how that worked out huh.
>>
>>77883346
ARG bought the World Cup in 1978. This is actual fact. Fuck, they probably bought a lot more than that over the years.
>>
>Sonny Liston took a dive in his second fight against Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali
>Also, Sonny Liston cheated in his first fight against Muhammad Ali, coating his gloves in cleaning fluid then rubbing them against Ali's eyes
>>
>>77883759
>Fuck, they probably bought a lot more than that over the years
Doubt it, they're not exactly a rich country. They got to rig the '78 WC because it was in their country. Same thing South Korea tried to do in 2002.
>>
>>77883675
>at the time anti-immigrant sentiment was rising rapidly in France

Fucking kek
>>
>>77883675
I now remember the "black blanc beur" (="black white arab") cover of a leftist magazine following the victory
>>
>>77883346
The Pittsburgh Penguins were about to be moved to Kansas City. They then win the draft lottery to draft generational talent Sidney Crosby.
>>
>>77883346
Some sportsmen use illegal drugs.
>>
File: strongwhitemen.jpg (47KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
strongwhitemen.jpg
47KB, 728x485px
>>77883590
>picking New England instead of the New York Giants
>>
Chris Benoit and his family were killed by hitmen hired by Vince McMahon because Benoit was going to release a sex tape of him and Vince
>>
>>77884665

>Sports
>>
>>77884620
Read the post. Brady lost against the "New York Jets" after 9/11 took place.
>>
File: whenyouseeit.jpg (95KB, 502x797px) Image search: [Google]
whenyouseeit.jpg
95KB, 502x797px
>>77884703
And the Earth is flat and Hillary is raping kids.
>>
>>77883346
Jerry Sandusky was a scapegoat and many coaches and staff who participated in the sexual assault of young boys are still employed at penn st and are still actively abusing children
>>
>>77883346
Sports are a bread and circus meme to distract the dummies of the world while the kikes sit back and collect their shekels
>>
>>77884665
No, if Vince wanted Benoit murdered, he wouldn't have touched Nancy or Daniel, which is what triggered the whole CTE scandal on a grand scale, and he wouldn't have done it on the weekend where he was schedules to win a championship on PPV.
My theory is that jealous son of a bitch Kevin Sullivan got him killed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.