[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wenger out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0250.jpg (16KB, 298x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
16KB, 298x198px
Right now. Wonga out!!!!!!
>>
dindu nuffin
>>
>>77878861
>Look, err
>>
>>77878861
WENGER PIECE OF SHIT ALWAYS A FUCKING POOL FAN WANTS THIS CLUB BURN TO THE GROUND
>>
I'm sick and tired of this shit robbie
>>
>>77879056
Tell me about it
>>
>>77878861
Is Wenger the opposite of Zidane?
>>
I switched from supporting Arselol to Chelsea in 2010. Best decision of my life. My health has improved and my life just feels better.
>>
>>77879148
Zidane doesn't really manage, just throw the ball to the players and let the talent carry the game.
>>
if it didn't happen after the 8-2, the 6-0, the 6-3, etc etc
>>
>>77879221
I'm just about done. Might become a Madrid supporter. I need some happiness in my life
>>
WENGER IN
WENGER IN
WENGER IN
>>
File: Wenger.jpg (90KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Wenger.jpg
90KB, 620x349px
>>77878861
No, we have to keep trust. When he has been the manager for 50 years, Arsenal will reach enlightment and win 3 champions leagues in a year.
>>
is it not too late to become a lifelong hudderslad, lads?
>>
I wonder wtf is lacassette thinking right now lmao
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>77878861
Tusiel in?
>>
>>77879578
he's shit too
>>
>>77879578
yes replace a senile old man with an autist
>>
Fuck off disloyal cunts; Wenger has been exceptional. Sure, it's not our season, but we're in transition and Wenger, a football genius by all accounts, is the one to lead us through it and back to glory.

Remember when United lost 6-1 to City? Or when they lost 4-1 to Liverpool, at Old Trafford, in a title winning season?

Did they sack Ferguson? No. They stuck to their man and got some accolades out of it.

We need to do the same with Wenger.
>>
File: 1483356593984.png (323KB, 900x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1483356593984.png
323KB, 900x1525px
>>77879637
Have an anime picture for the effort
>>
It took manure 4 years to recover from Fergie retiring.
>>
>>77878921
>Ve know vat ve ahr doEENG rong
>Ve joost need tayme to light ze sheep
>>
>>77879693
We've been recovering for 13 years lad.
>>
>>77879497
Should have waited until January
>>
>>77879741
From what? Losing that CL Final? There have been some very good Arsenal sides since then. Eduardo's first year at Arsenal for example.
>>
>>77879693
4 years and the better part of a billion pounds
>>
>>77879637
Nice false-flagging Chelshit fan.
>>
Shuld've just quit with his dignity.
>>
>>77879785
The club does have that kind of money to spend though. Wenger wants to stick to his bargains though.
>>
>>77879937
He's probably convinced that he'll die the same week he retires like so many old farts
>>
>>77880008
Honestly I think the same will happen with them as it did when Man U got rid of Ferguson. If you rip the nucleas out the team then they'll crumble.

Still, they can't exactly keep Wenger either.
>>
>>77880058
>Man U got rid of Ferguson
You mean when Ferguson retired?
>>
>>77880058
This team has been crumbling for years.
>>
Wenga was let down by the players today
>>
He gave literally 0 fucks in his post match interview
>>
>>77879254
>Zidane doesn't really manage
yeah sure you retardos
>>
Why do arsenal supporters think they could actually attract a better manager than Wenger? They're lucky to even have him tbqhwyf
>>
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
WENGER FOREVER
>WENGER FOREVER
>>
>>77880704
Because he's like the third highest paid manager in the world.
>>
>>77879388
>being from America
>willingly supporting arsenal

Lmfao I guess all NIGGERS are retards huh
>>
Wenger IN. Think about all he's done for the club! 5 more years!
>>
>>77880704
I'd like to see Wenger leave and Arsenal managed by a committee of Arsenal fans. They'd be non-league in 7 years
>>
Im an Arsenal fan and suffer from depression. I am beginning to think the 2 are connected.
>>
>>77880494
was it the players that chose to play welbeck over lacazette?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.