[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What they won't tell you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: brain power.png (261KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
brain power.png
261KB, 800x750px
>all that shitposting
>"McGregor's stamina was so bad, wow"
>weird, blacks are always better

Well, go figure? Boxing is essentially designed for West Africans.

Africans, specifically West Africans, have the smallest lung capacity of all ethnicities in this world, which is great for anerobic sports and whenever intervals are present. East Africans are, so to speak, the opposite of that; great at long-distance running. Essentially, what this means for West Africans (almost 90% of all African Americans) is that they get out of breath sooner but need shorter breaks than East Africans or Europeans to get up again.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4450153/

African Americans usually have fast-twitch muscle fibers of type llb (8% less slow-twitch and 7% more fast-twitch muscle fibers). They produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate, look it up) at a slow rate by anaerobic metabolism and break it down very quicky. This results in short, fast bursts of power and rapid fatigue

https://fitnessgenes.com/blog/natural-athletic-ability-of-african-americans/

African Americans also have denser skeletons, a different skin barrier, longer limbs and less body fat on average. They are also more aggressive due to higher blood pressure, testosterone levels (which directly suppresses oxytocin in mice) and being more salt sensitive (of course could be linked to susceptibility to crime but never is). These are reasons they don't compete as well at "Strongman", swimming or also MMA.

Blacks, especially West Africans, have a different skin barrier.

You can see what this means. Every boxing match between a white man and a black man is fundamentally a David versus Goliath fight, but the media never promotes it this way. At this point, it's international, well-engineered white demoralization propaganda. I couldn't care less about the individual fighters and never even watch boxing, but judged by the currently known facts, McGregor would have annihilated Mayweather in the cage.
>>
>>77877087
>muh master race
>except w-when we aren't, then it's a jewish conspiracy
lol this /pol/tard damage control
>>
>>77877087
Dude, you should kill yourself for being this much of an insecure faggot.
>>
File: 55733_0.jpg (72KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
55733_0.jpg
72KB, 602x800px
>we only lost because we're inferior!
>>
>>77877176
I have no idea what you're talking about or why you bring up Jews or "master race". Keep your preadolescent belligerence at bay.
>>
>>77877223
How am I insecure?

>>77877234
Yes, this this correct. Although I don't identify with McGregor and threfore take offense to the "we" part.
>>
>>77877087
Or maybe McGoof is just a meme and he lost beacuse he is not a boxer? The majority of the current boxing champs are caucasian or latino.
>>
File: newfurfags.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
newfurfags.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>77877250
>At this point, it's international, well-engineered white demoralization propaganda.
you're clearly implying an agenda, retard, it's not hard to see through your bullshit since you wear it on your sleeve

stormfags OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: 1502600898024.jpg (11KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
1502600898024.jpg
11KB, 155x202px
>The only reason Conor lost is because he isn't nearly genetically as good! Duh!
Avin' a gigle m8
>>
File: 000001.jpg (141KB, 2069x1552px) Image search: [Google]
000001.jpg
141KB, 2069x1552px
>>77877087
Black females have similar bone density as white males #science
Chinks have the weakest genetics, that's why they bust their ass in school.
>>
There are plenty of whites who do very well in boxing. Stop being such a whiney faggot
>>
>>77877295
>Or maybe McGoof is just a meme and he lost beacuse he is not a boxer?
Both. You type of fiber (say lla) can't be turned into another type fiber. It would require literally decades of resistance training.

The short intervals simply aren't enough for average whites and their lung capacity or muscles.

>>77877313
Yes. The same reason blacks don't win swimming. This is my point.

What is yours?

>>77877310
I hate the media. So does Ben Shapiro. That doesn't make me a "Nazi". Neither does it make Ben Shapiro a Nazi.

Grow up. And until then stop replying to me, you stupid, stupid person.
>>
>>77877324
why can't whites and blacks bust their ass in school
>>
Why are whites so good at MMA then?
>>
>>77877087
>Well, go figure? Boxing is essentially designed for West Africans.
Wrong.

>Africans, specifically West Africans, have the smallest lung capacity of all ethnicities in this world, which is great for anerobic sports and whenever intervals are present. East Africans are, so to speak, the opposite of that; great at long-distance running. Essentially, what this means for West Africans (almost 90% of all African Americans) is that they get out of breath sooner but need shorter breaks than East Africans or Europeans to get up again.
Complete bullshit. Also, as the match proved, boxing is an aerobic sport.

>African Americans usually have fast-twitch muscle fibers of type llb (8% less slow-twitch and 7% more fast-twitch muscle fibers). They produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate, look it up) at a slow rate by anaerobic metabolism and break it down very quicky. This results in short, fast bursts of power and rapid fatigue
Absolutely wrong. An old myth that doesn't explain why speed-strength disciplines are generally dominated by Whites.

>testosterone levels
Wrong.

>being more salt sensitive (of course could be linked to susceptibility to crime but never is). These are reasons they don't compete as well at "Strongman", swimming or also MMA.
schizo/10. What the fuck?

>Every boxing match between a white man and a black man is fundamentally a David versus Goliath fight, but the media never promotes it this way. At this point, it's international, well-engineered white demoralization propaganda. I couldn't care less about the individual fighters and never even watch boxing, but judged by the currently known facts, McGregor would have annihilated Mayweather in the cage.
American education.

Aut right - the post.
>>
>>77877324
Asians are very flexible, though, which is good for gymnastics. They also have a quicker reaction time than any other population group, which is a reason they dominate certain tennis sports.

Well, also the largest brains.
>>
Dude, you are a fucking retard. Blacks dominate in MMA you fucking faggot. Stop making my board look bad
>>
>>77877643
They also dominate boxing currently.

OP is an autistic idiot that apparently bet a load of money on McGregor and is now trying to cope. But then again, 90% of /pol/ are.
>>
Damn /sp/ get your fucking act together, there is a reason people see you as the most normie board on here. Whenever someone criticizes or provides an explanation about why the loser lost half the people in the thread swoop down and call you a sore faggot. When you provide links to studies that prove you are correct (like Germanon) you are still dismissed and the facts they don't like are considered pseudoscience.
>>
File: average debate with idiot.png (17KB, 526x268px) Image search: [Google]
average debate with idiot.png
17KB, 526x268px
>>77877552
Don't post in this thread, please. Or stop posting and exhibiting your nonsense in general. You are dangerously stupid.
>>
>>77877760
Except the current landscape of boxing is dominated by eastern europeans and latinos. You and OP are literally sore faggots.
Mcgregor lost because he's literally a rookie who fought a 49-0 fighter.
Also

>irish
>white
>>
>>77877087

This is the dumbest shit.

Also, Nigerians...people from West Africa, are among the smallest people in the world, with the average male being like 5'4''.
>>
>>77877702
>/pol/science

Tell me more witch doctor
>>
File: 78u7.jpg (65KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
78u7.jpg
65KB, 460x613px
>>77877701
I'm ashamed of my country and I couldn't be any more ashamed, so a post like this by a German does not surprise me. However, you should know that literally every single thing I pronounced is scientifcally proven and (ignoring that I posted some sources myself), you can look it up yourself.
>>
>>77877778
Why don't we look at the p4p rankings. There are 3 Blacks 4 Whites 2 meztizos and one jap. You're a literal retard.
>>
>>77877863
No, it's just science.

Most "progressive" people are dangerously stupid, this dosen't make intelligence and science a disorder of being far-right, though.

And brain size does correlate with intelligence, whatever media is telling you.

I don't know why millennials are so reluctant to looking things up themselves.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080615234758AAIuKRX
>>
>>77877830
He said designed for not dominated by ya git, blacks have many options to choose from due to their natural athleticism. They are the minority in the US so of course there will be less of them in the ring than whites.
>>
>>77877921
No, science isn't retarded.

And African Americans only correspond to 10% of the American population. Mathematically speaking, this means a ratio between 10% and 75%.

You sure make a strong point.
>>
>>77877324
>>Chinks have the weakest genetics, that's why they bust their ass in school.
>tfw my pet rock just earned its PhD from Harvard
I'm the proudest fucking dad you could imagine.
>>
Any of yall's girls slick to the winner of last night's fight?
>>
>GGG and Canelo
>>
It could've gone to distance if McG didn't have the stamina of a granny
>>
>>77877832
No, you are the dumbest shit.

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/08/14/kenyans-sweep-distance-races-jamaicans-sprints-evolution-shaped-elite-sports/

Even your liberal media knows about this stuff.

And have a look at this picture >>77877778
>>
>>77878135
i chortled heh
>>
Who is Jon Jones.
>>
>>77877087
>You can see what this means. Every boxing match between a white man and a black man is fundamentally a David versus Goliath fight, but the media never promotes it this way. At this point, it's international, well-engineered white demoralization propaganda.

This right here is why everybody thinks you are a massive faggot. Everything you said before might very well be true but then you go full retard conspiracy shit. Stop being so insecure, so what if blacks are better at athletics when whites are better in everything else.
>>
>>77878042
Youve obviously never boxed before have you? There are hardly any white people who take up boxing because the gyms are always located near either black or hispanic neighborhoods.
>>
>>77878217
Yeah, he's obviously someone who just found out about /pol/ a month ago or something.
>>
>>77878217
You got me. It's just propaganda that the media is very leftist. They're perfectly objective.

And I'm sure they totally wouldn't promote it as a David versus Goliath fight if, under whatever circumstances and for whatever reasons, a black man would have managed to compete among the giants of swimming tomorrow.

And no, they are not generally better at "athletics". I never said this.
>>
>>77878177
The literal MMA GOAT.
>>
>>77878249
No, I haven't. And I don't really care about anecdotal evidence.

>>77878324
Yeah, fuck this guy and his evil /pol/ facts.

Everyone who cares about facts or science is a Nazi. Fuck it.
>>
>Literally 2-3 weightclasses bigger on fight night
>Walked down by a geriatric glass fisted midget.

There were literally 5'5 130 pounders who could break Floyd's hands but the supposed best striker of MMA with a huge potato head couldn't stand straight after the clean shots started coming in.
>>
>>77878370
You claimed that blacks don't excel in MMA but there are only 3 white guys in the UFC top 12 p4p rankings and 4 blacks.
>>
>>77877701
I just have to make people aware of this post again because I just can't understand how someone can be this incredibly stupid.

Literally the state of Germany.
>>
>>77878451
Dude Ive been on the TRS forums for a year. Youre acting like a newfag. Maybe if you would actually read a book like bowling alone you would understand why whites might not like to hang out with a bunch of hispanics at a boxing gym and thus be a contributing factor to their lack of numbers in the sport.
>>
>>77878734
I still don't care about anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>77878627
I don't know much about MMA rules. Considering they're lying on the ground for minutes, though, it totally makes sense to me. Sure.
>>
>>77878616
the thing is he was gassed at the end so couldn't avoid them. Plus Floyd is lightning fast and can punch you hard out of nowhere.
>>
Floyd has insane cardio. Conor doesn't. Conor also isn't a boxer. Its that simple
>>
>>77878249
I just want to clarify that I don't disagree with you. Sounds reasonable enough.

But a proof would be nice.
>>
>>77879038
No, it's not that simple. And learning new things doesn't hurt, in contrast with common belief.
>>
>>77877087
I would argue that the trend toward boxing is more social. Black people are more likely to have black parent(s) which skyrockets their chances of being regularly abused/neglected. Either of those situations are going to make an aggressive son of a bitch who is going to find discipline and an outlet for anger in a combat sport. Mike Tyson was great because he was dedicated AND a fucked up individual. Until white people start treating their kids shittier, pale boxers are going nowhere.
>>
>>77879987
In the past there were also a lot of high class Jewish boxers.

But now ghetto Jews are non-existent so there are no longer any top Jews.

Poor people are simply much more likely to get into boxing therefore you see a lot more black and hispanic boxers, Eastern Europes aside.
>>
>>77877087
fuck off back to /pol/ with your made-up bullshit.
>>
>>77877749
Blacks do well, but they don't dominate.
>>
McGregor lost because of inexperience, not because of 7% less muscle fiber
>>
>>77880318
Yes, I own ncbi. It's my site. I made up all the studies there.

>>77879987
Sure, is another component. But doesn't make it less genetic. You could ask "why are the parents this way?" for instance.
>>
>>77880338
>>77877749
And I didn't even say they are shit at MMA or something: I literally just said they don't do as well as at boxing.
>>
>>77877087
i wonder how much of this will change if they got rid of gloves.....
>>
>>77877830
Aren't sports dominated by people who do them? It's easy to dominate when there is no competition.
>>
>>77877087
>Connie would have won if he was more talented and better at boxing
lmao what are you even trying to accomplish now?
>>
>>77877760
here is a study: watch the fight. better boxer won and it was as unsurprising and unspectacular as everybody knew from the start.
>>
>>77877087
You're embarrassing.
>>
>>77877087
BIG
>>
>>77884672
CURVED
>>
>>77884680
BLACK
>>
>>77885237
WÄNG
>>
>>77877087
>Mental gymnastics=brain power
Just kys
>>
>>77877281
>How am I insecure?
you're so terrified of a black man fucking the girl you're attracted to that you have to make shitposts like this just to keep yourself from anheroing
>>
>>77877778
>Why are you talking about outliers when we're discussing professional athletes?

All those dumb people who spent $100 to watch an average white fight an average black.
>>
>>77877176
>Le everything I don't agree with is the /pol/ boogieman
/pol/ was rooting for the black man, this is butthurt potato damage control
>>
>>77878870
>Considering they're lying on the ground for minutes, though, it totally makes sense to me. Sure.
I hate to bump your cancerous, mental gymnastics thread, but what?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.