[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does cardio and conditioning work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I dont get it

How could he be so gassed halfway through when he's been working with a specific conditioning coach since after the first Diaz fight

He's been working with him for 1.5 years now

Of course you can't get to Floyd's level in such a short time but after the 3-4 round, Conor's tank was gone

How could that be?
>>
>>77874807

Correction: one third through*
>>
He hired the wrong conditioning coach
>>
>>77874807
potato famine
>>
lack of experience
>>
>>77874878
This is obviously why my conditioning is never as good as I'd like, muh genetics
>>
>>77874807
body shots. Try punching yourself in the stomach while running a 5km and see if you don't get slower and more tired. I still hate that excuse making potato nigger tho
>>
What everyone seems to be missing is the fact that he loses 20 pounds of water weight coming up to the fight. That was the biggest difference in conditioning. You remember when he weighed in at 153 and and mayweather weighed in at 149.5 and mayweather was just smiling?

Conor has the power advantage but it only lasts for a few rounds. You can't cut that much weight and keep your gas tank up. It doesn't work that way. Especially with all the new rules with IVs and such
>>
Cause boxing is way more demanding on the body.

I boxed for several years and even in my peak physical condition it was tough in the ring. Constantly moving and throwing and getting hit; it takes a lot out of you.
>>
Getting punched a lot takes it out of you
>>
>>77879244

Sure but he looked gassed after 3-4 rounds where he wasn't hit much at all
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.