[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

53 Rugby players v. American Football team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mike-brown_2919671b.jpg (56KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
mike-brown_2919671b.jpg
56KB, 620x387px
Imagine if you will, the top 53 Rugby players from around the world came together and decided they wanted to challenge the Pittsburgh Steelers to a game of American Football. For months they trained at American Football, scrimmaged high school and semi pro teams, and hyped the game. People talked for months about how similar Football and Rugby were and how Rugby players are the better athletes so they might win. Then the game happens and the Steelers win decidely and everyone afterwards talked about how they wouldn't have won if they had been playing Rugby knowing Damn well the Steelers aren't going to play rugby.

Just imagine that.
>>
Rugby League or pussy Union?
>>
>>77874460
don't think that's really the point of the post
>>
>>77874500

Rugby League players would rip the Pittsburgh Steelers in half at their own sport and they'd probably do it without armour.

Rugby Union players would bend over and accept a bumming.
>>
>>77874517
>McGregorfag logic
>>
>>77874517
>implying Rugby players would be able to penetrate the pocket or defend the forward pass at the NFL level with just a few months of practicing

They would just never run the ball. In the opposite side just all out blitzes with simple man coverage
>>
>>77874985

Rugby is all about penetrating the pocket just with backwards passes which is a lot more difficult to do than American Football.

The only thing I would worry about is how far a rugby player could throw the ball forward.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.